Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe in your shitty religion?  (Read 1383 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:55:21 PM

I believe in spiritual reality, love and compassion.
Also, I believe that we are all one family, brothers and sisters, under common parent.
If this is shit for you, I don't know what to think.

Absolutely great and truly wonderful.

A more important part of religion is the part that can cause a person to have eternal life with God Almighty... Who also loves ... family, brothers and sisters, under common parent."

However, the fact that not all religion teaches the same way to be saved, and some like atheism even teach that we won't be saved, we can never be "... all one family..."

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:01:17 PM

I suggest you all stop believing in shitty religions and turn to worship God  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:19:35 PM

I suggest you all stop believing in shitty religions and turn to worship God  Smiley

However, worshiping God includes finding the religion that prescribes how He wants you to worship Him, and then using that method.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

I suggest you all stop believing in shitty religions and turn to worship God  Smiley

However, worshiping God includes finding the religion that prescribes how He wants you to worship Him, and then using that method.

Smiley
Since nobody has even the microscopic hint of a foggiest idea WGW (What God Wants), selecting the "correct" religion is like throwing a dart in the air and guessing what atom it's going to land on.  Cheesy

There are however plenty of fools in the world that think they know WGW.
Wise people ignore their nonsense.  Wink

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:10:17 PM

I suggest you all stop believing in shitty religions and turn to worship God  Smiley

Smiley
Since nobody has even the microscopic hint of a foggiest idea WGW (What God Wants), selecting the "correct" religion is like throwing a dart in the air and guessing what atom it's going to land on.  Cheesy

That's not true.

Since we have found scientific proof that God does really exist, all we need do is examine the universe, ourselves, and the ways that God provides for us to start to see at least a hint of how God wants us to worship Him.

When we throw the record of the devil into the mix, we can see more of how God wants us to worship Him.

One of the basic ways God wants us to worship Him is with a grateful heart. After all, He doesn't provide such general goodness and protection for us without wanting at least a feeling of gratefulness from us.

Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

Smiley

That's not true.

Since we have found scientific proof that God does really exist, all we need do is examine the universe, ourselves, and the ways that God provides for us to start to see at least a hint of how God wants us to worship Him.

When we throw the record of the devil into the mix, we can see more of how God wants us to worship Him.

One of the basic ways God wants us to worship Him is with a grateful heart. After all, He doesn't provide such general goodness and protection for us without wanting at least a feeling of gratefulness from us.

Smiley
so where exactly is this 'general goodness and protection' now? i dont see very much protection going over in the middle east, and in the US with all these mass shootings / stabbings.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
artibg

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:27:22 PM

All religions, including mine, are shit. Why do you prefer to believe in fairytales and not convince yourself that all we've been taught about gods and demons are just bullshit?

well go in africa the real magic is there Smiley
don't forget condoms
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:46:42 PM

Smiley

That's not true.

Smiley
so where exactly is this 'general goodness and protection' now? i dont see very much protection going over in the middle east, and in the US with all these mass shootings / stabbings.

You don't see? You obviously haven't been thinking about the things you have been looking at. For example. If you happen to be strong willed enough that you can hold your breath until you pass out, you will wake up again, in a few minutes so that you can live, or try the stupid stunt over again. Natural protection, built in by the Creator.

However, we all know that people can throw their protection away if they want. Many people ride motorcycle without a helmet. Others wrestle alligators. Some do stunts with faulty equipment. People volunteer to be soldiers to go fight in wars. Many others will not accept Jesus salvation so that they can live with God forever, rather than dying forever in the Lake of Fire.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: