Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project Is a Joke  (Read 6694 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:09:58 AM

The same small group of con individuals continue taking the idiots for a ride. Maybe there's some kind of poetic justice there after all.

"Never underestimate the levels of idiocy in large groups of people".

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were.  But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here.

Not really. Waste of time, not service.
Here's the indisputable reality for you:

1.-The same small group of people has gazillions of NXT that they need to keep unloading, regardless of the price -as slowly as they can, not to kill it completely-, and have been doing so for many, many months. And continue. These too, Dave and Bass are part of the group.

2.- These guys, the group with Dave and Bass leading, decided to give the idiots (those are people like you, who "believe") what they were asking for ("marketing and PR"). Mind you, you (the idiots) were asking for that to keep alive the fable or your own creation rather than admit you have been taken). So they organized the collection for that purpose. 10 million NXT. They were not going to give a cent of it to professionals, of course. So they kept it and assigned to themselves and such professionals, to keep on sucking from the same tit, only now in the open. And, of course, they gave the contract for the website to another of the group. Mind you the cost of the website is absurd since anyone can do it with wordpress for free. So the 10 million will quickly disappear and you will have the same things to show for it that you have now, two months since assigned: ZERO.

3.- All of this doesn't slow down, in the least, the dumping of NXT. They did it at 9000, at 5000, at 2000 and will continue doing it -as much as there's ANY demand at ANY price-.

4.- Do you still have some reservations? let me spell it for you: Y O U  H A V E  B E E N   T A K E N.

About the  business with BK, Nautilus and that other guy... are you kidding me??? Brian Kelly comes out on TV one every blue moon and DOES run an investment fund. Have you taken a close look at who these guys, Dave and Bass are, really are? They would KILL for being mentioned with Kelly on the same sentence. No matter the price.

Taken. You have been taken.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:11:02 AM

The same small group of con individuals continue taking the idiots for a ride. Maybe there's some kind of poetic justice there after all.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I wouldn't be quick to making a judgement.  But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here and let's take a look from an objective stand point.

It's safe to assume those who donated to project Tennessee were satisfied, so why is there any need for identity 'outings' now? If you donated to Tennessee you should have asked BEFORE, if you didn't donate then it's irrelevant information to YOU.

This comment is straight out of the bluemeanie psycho playbook IMO:
But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here and let's take a look from an objective stand point.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:40:17 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 03:39:48 AM by tokeweed

Curiousity and a case of knowing what their MO is just in case it's really a scam.  That would help the community in general avoid doing the same mistake over and over.

Edit:  And wasn't Bluemeanie the guy who scammed the NXT community?  How many times have that community been scammed?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:58:54 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 02:14:41 AM by CoinHoarder

Evildave is one of the biggest Nxt supporters I know... it is kind of ridiculous that you are attacking him for one comment written on an internet forum. It was good advice that he gave anyways, people getting involved with cryptocurrencies should start out investing in Bitcoin until they understand the ecosystem better. It is the "safer" bet compared to all other cryptocurrencies. Nxt is awesome, but is risky asf compared to Bitcoin (and that is true about every other alternative cryptocurrency as well.)
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:36:19 AM

I'm not attacking him, DE did.  Then I got some info on the way about Brian Kelly getting involved and a Lee character who allegedly had a history of scams.  This fed my curiosity and I thought it would be good to know what went on and what's going on at present.

There's no crime in talking about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:55:47 AM

I'm not attacking him, DE did.  Then I got some info on the way about Brian Kelly getting involved and a Lee character who allegedly had a history of scams.  This fed my curiosity and I thought it would be good to know what went on and what's going on at present.

There's no crime in talking about it.

I was talking to the OP, sorry to confuse
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:36:29 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 08:33:35 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

I saw a guy here with the same name 2 years ago...  So not sure if DE is really 2K4S.

Edit:  It's probably him.  

You're right.  It's 2Kool4Skewl.

@DE: you notice the words 'for a while' in my post ?

And: do not invest in anything (except Bitcoin) for a while....do lots of research first.

Don't want to scare you off, but crypto is still the Wild West, and there are some bad guys around. You have to protect yourself. No-one else will. Cool

'For a while'......my advice was to wait and do some research, not to only invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still the gateway into crypto,  and a fairly reliable short term investment. I'm giving unbiased advice there, to take some time to do research before he jumps into any alt-coin, even to NXT. People need to start somewhere, and the more people using any kind of crypto, the better.  Just means more NXT users in the long term.......... Grin

So, you jumped on me for one tiny point, and blew it up into something completely distorted, for no frigging reason.

That is a pathetic excuse.  What you're saying is the equivalent of a car salesman for Mercedes telling a prospective customer to go buy and drive a Ford for a while because Fords are great learner vehicles.  Then when the customer leaves to buy a Ford, he turns to his boss and says, "Don't worry, the more people driving cars, the better.  This just means more Mercedes drivers in the long term....... Grin"

What don't you get about the fact that YOU ARE BEING PAID TO MARKET NXT!?  The worst part about this whole ordeal is that you actually believe what you said was the right thing to say.  I shudder to think what you have been telling people at these conferences you have attended.  You have absolutely ZERO business / marketing skills and the fact that you are one of the two chief "marketers" is absolutely, completely insane.

For the rest:
Yeah, we gave the job for the www.nxt.org site to Farla for several reasons, including, but not limited to :
He's a pro, and should give good results.
He'll take payment in NXT for 80%..... Grin
No-one else in the community stepped up to do it, and we need a better site pronto.

I think in the interest of transparency you should tell everyone just exactly how much Farl4bit is being paid for this.  Let's be honest here, you didn't even take bids.  You could have started a thread on Bitcointalk and attempted to solicit bids.  I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who would be willing to do website redesign for a fraction of what you're paying Farla Webmedia.  Imo, spending any money on this is a waste of funds.  A slightly better website isn't going to draw in any noticeable increase in users.

Lastly, on Lee: we've worked with him for a long time, as you say. He's not a scammer, imho.
I've searched long and hard far any dirt on him, and all I could find is one person (possibly trolling him) from a long time ago. If you have evidence of Lee's scamminess, let's see it. All I see from Lee is lots of useful business connections, all of whom regard Lee as a mostly trustworthy guy. He did balls up TXTCoinsNow, though.

As for the allegations against Lee: I researched his Scottish arse when he first showed up in Nxt, and couldn't find any proper naughtiness.
Someone did post a list of Lee's supposed evil-doing, but didn't have any solid evidence, apart from one very old (i think 2009) post on a telecoms forum claiming that Lee was a dodgy git, again with no proper evidence. If DE can come up with some real evidence, or even semi-real, I'm happy to listen.

The ironic bit here, btw, is that Lee was pretty much the only guy who got ripped off by whoever used the (hacked?) John M. forum account to scam BTC, year and a half ago.

What exactly was the TXT Coins Now "fiasco" if it wasn't a scam?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  People lost a lot of money over it.  You know as well as I do that the post that was on NXT Forum about Lee contained links and quotes from companies complaining about his "business" practices.  I remember he scammed one company for ~$5800.  I'm sure anyone willing to do a google search for "Lee Gibson Grant" will find evidence of his prior behavior.  Do you really think just because Lee supposedly got scammed by John M. of Cointropolis that it clears him of any suspected wrong-doing?  There is no honor among thieves.  I also wouldn't be surprised if John and Lee were working together to mislead everyone.

I think you're just trying to have a go at the Nxt community in general, as a result of your ban from www.nxtforum.org.
Don't get why you chose me in particular, but, hey, feel free.

I'm simply calling it like I see it.  I do think the mods over on NXT Forum are either idiots or weenies or both.  I got on you because you're suppose to be one of the two main marketers for NXT, but you're on here telling people to use the competition.  Yet, you don't see this as an issue.  Amazing.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:43:30 AM

Evildave is one of the biggest Nxt supporters I know... it is kind of ridiculous that you are attacking him for one comment written on an internet forum. It was good advice that he gave anyways, people getting involved with cryptocurrencies should start out investing in Bitcoin until they understand the ecosystem better. It is the "safer" bet compared to all other cryptocurrencies. Nxt is awesome, but is risky asf compared to Bitcoin (and that is true about every other alternative cryptocurrency as well.)

Get out of here you bitcoin maximalist.  This thread is for REAL NXTers.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:30:59 AM

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were.  But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here.

1.-The same small group of people has gazillions of NXT that they need to keep unloading, regardless of the price -as slowly as they can, not to kill it completely-, and have been doing so for many, many months. And continue. These too, Dave and Bass are part of the group.

Nope. This bit is wrong. I don't have gazillions of NXT, never did. Would be nice, though. This is just conspiracy theory thinking/FUD with no basis in fact.

2.- These guys, the group with Dave and Bass leading, decided to give the idiots (those are people like you, who "believe") what they were asking for ("marketing and PR"). Mind you, you (the idiots) were asking for that to keep alive the fable or your own creation rather than admit you have been taken). So they organized the collection for that purpose. 10 million NXT. They were not going to give a cent of it to professionals, of course. So they kept it and assigned to themselves and such professionals, to keep on sucking from the same tit, only now in the open. And, of course, they gave the contract for the website to another of the group. Mind you the cost of the website is absurd since anyone can do it with wordpress for free. So the 10 million will quickly disappear and you will have the same things to show for it that you have now, two months since assigned: ZERO.

I'm not the leader of anything, B, other than being co-lead on Tennessee for the last 2 months. Nxt is a decentralised organisation, which means that anyone can step up and do stuff. DE is as much a leader as I am, and there are plenty of other guys who are filling distributed leadership roles.
If you'd read anything about the Tennessee project to date, you'd see that we are bringing in professionals for marketing/website construction:
http://www.farlawebmedia.nl/
taking care of webdesign, and we have a media consultant on a 3 month trial contract.
So, again, nope. 50% of the 10 million NXT is going to pay me and Bas a part time salary for the next year (206,000 NXT per person/month, $1300 right now.)
The rest is getting spent on people and tools.

3.- All of this doesn't slow down, in the least, the dumping of NXT. They did it at 9000, at 5000, at 2000 and will continue doing it -as much as there's ANY demand at ANY price-.

4.- Do you still have some reservations? let me spell it for you: Y O U  H A V E  B E E N   T A K E N.

About the  business with BK, Nautilus and that other guy... are you kidding me??? Brian Kelly comes out on TV one every blue moon and DOES run an investment fund. Have you taken a close look at who these guys, Dave and Bass are, really are? They would KILL for being mentioned with Kelly on the same sentence. No matter the price.

Another great post, B.

@DE.....you're totally welcome to disagree with me, mate. Not a problem.
I do still feel that you are blowing this completely out of proportion,
and by doing so causing a lot more damage to Nxt than my advice to wait and research the alt-coin world before investing in anything.

We obviously have different approaches to promoting Nxt: you seem to want me to relentlessly shill at every opportunity, and I like to be a lot more honest and open.
Right now, Bitcoin is the market leader, and all other crypto-currencies (including NXT) are still highly speculative investments.
I know that Nxt is superior to BTC in a lot of ways, no argument, and I'm pretty certain that we'll be one of the dominant crypto systems over the next decade.
But: I'm not a fanatical maximalist for any side, I think that we will see a crypto market with multiple currencies for a very long time, and that there will probably never be a completely homogenous crypto currency ecosystem. Like it or not, BTC and NXT will exist alongside each other for a while yet, barring disasters for either system.

And on the Ford/Mercedes thing: I used to be a motorcycle riding instructor, and my advice was always to start out on something slow and shitty as a first bike.
Get used to the basics on something basic, then move up to serious motorcycles.  Cheesy

Anyhow: last point coming up, 'cause this is taking time up that I could better spend on Tennessee:

Tennessee is an initiative from the Nxt Foundation, not from the Nxt community as a whole, because decentralisation.
We came up with a plan, presented it to the community, and asked for funding.
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/%28marketing-business-and-development%29-the-tennessee-project-fundraiser/
We are now implementing this plan (to the letter, check the goals list) under mine and Bas' leadership.
Naturally, we're open to input from the community, but at the end of the day, this is our project.

Nxt is a decentralised organisation, and TNSSE is just one element,
there is plenty of room for others to step up and run marketing (or whatever) initiatives if they don't like any aspect of our approach:
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/nxt-revitalization-plan/

I'm not going to toe a party line imposed on me by anyone who thinks that we should only have one way to promote Nxt,
and I'm also not going to force people to follow my way of doing things. Follow me if you like, but if you don't want to.....not a problem  Grin
Decentralisation is not just a word, it's a principle.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:40:44 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 01:53:44 AM by tokeweed

What exactly was the TXT Coins Now "fiasco" if it wasn't a scam?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  People lost a lot of money over it.  You know as well as I do that the post that was on NXT Forum about Lee contained links and quotes from companies complaining about his "business" practices.  I remember he scammed one company for ~$5800.  I'm sure anyone willing to do a google search for "Lee Gibson Grant" will find evidence of his prior behavior.  Do you really think just because Lee supposedly got scammed by John M. of Cointropolis that it clears him of any suspected wrong-doing?  There is no honor among thieves.  I also wouldn't be surprised if John and Lee were working together to mislead everyone.

Here is where the NXT community is being naive.  Didn't it occur to you guys that they could both be in on it?  Being 'hacked' and losing coins is the lamest excuse people use.

Dave, Tennessee could be a good initiative.  But being associated with an alleged scammer should ring alarm bells.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
barabbas
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:24:19 AM

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were.  But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here.

Nope. This bit is wrong. I don't have gazillions of NXT, never did. Would be nice, though. This is just conspiracy theory thinking/FUD with no basis in fact.

I'm not the leader of anything, B, other than being co-lead on Tennessee for the last 2 months. Nxt is a decentralised organisation, which means that anyone can step up and do stuff. DE is as much a leader as I am, and there are plenty of other guys who are filling distributed leadership roles.
If you'd read anything about the Tennessee project to date, you'd see that we are bringing in professionals for marketing/website construction:
http://www.farlawebmedia.nl/
taking care of webdesign, and we have a media consultant on a 3 month trial contract.
So, again, nope. 50% of the 10 million NXT is going to pay me and Bas a part time salary for the next year (206,000 NXT per person/month, $1300 right now.)
The rest is getting spent on people and tools.

4.- Do you still have some reservations? let me spell it for you: Y O U  H A V E  B E E N   T A K E N.

About the  business with BK, Nautilus and that other guy... are you kidding me??? Brian Kelly comes out on TV one every blue moon and DOES run an investment fund. Have you taken a close look at who these guys, Dave and Bass are, really are? They would KILL for being mentioned with Kelly on the same sentence. No matter the price.

Another great post, B.

I guess people should be thankful you and Bass are taking "just" 50% of the 10 mill, rather than the whole shebangs, right? Once again: What have you or Bass ever done to qualify for such payment, such gig? Neither of you have ever done any marketing or any PR. Why are you being paid? To give gift-jobs to friend and fellow NXT accomplices such as FARLA? Or "PROFESSIONALS" -WHO REMAIN NAMELESS- such as the "consultant"? And, again, if you are bringing professionals (no results in 2 full months and counting, none) what the fuck are you two being paid 5 million NXT for?

Oh I don't know or care at this point for how many millions of NXT you have left (after all dumping them relentlessly for a year does take a bite), but you are bleeding dry the community and have been bleeding dry the community, along with Bass and the other half a dozen, since inception. Congrats to you and them for the scam. People will realize, as usual too late, how much of a scam they have subsidized. They have started already. More to come.

Oh and by the way, there's no need for "proof" in the alt world. Transparency is required is even a slice of credibility is to be achieved instead. So stop the bullshit, ok? There's no decentralization in NXT, the Foundation is as centralized as anything can be. Game's up. You and Bass are the same pathetic losers, good for nothing, you always were, whether you now have a fixed $1,300 from the idiots or not, alright? It's the long beginning of the quick to come end.

Mark this as yet another great post, yes. And if you bother to remember, the basis of these are the same that were posted here many months ago in response to your usual bullcrap. Only then NXT was being trade at 4 -7 times its current price.

The proof is in the pudding.
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:49:18 AM

We obviously have different approaches to promoting Nxt: you seem to want me to relentlessly shill at every opportunity, and I like to be a lot more honest and open.
Right now, Bitcoin is the market leader, and all other crypto-currencies (including NXT) are still highly speculative investments.
I know that Nxt is superior to BTC in a lot of ways, no argument, and I'm pretty certain that we'll be one of the dominant crypto systems over the next decade.
But: I'm not a fanatical maximalist for any side, I think that we will see a crypto market with multiple currencies for a very long time, and that there will probably never be a completely homogenous crypto currency ecosystem. Like it or not, BTC and NXT will exist alongside each other for a while yet, barring disasters for either system.

And on the Ford/Mercedes thing: I used to be a motorcycle riding instructor, and my advice was always to start out on something slow and shitty as a first bike.
Get used to the basics on something basic, then move up to serious motorcycles.  Cheesy

Then you are in the wrong job and misled everyone who is paying your salary.  Newsflash, you are not being paid to give your opinion no matter how "honest" you believe it is.  You are being paid to market NXT as the superior crypto solution.  You took the job of a salesman not a trainer.  Your job isn't to provide people with your personal opinion.  Your job is to sell them on the benefits that NXT has over ALL OTHER CRYPTOS.  It's unfortunate that you didn't consider if your personal beliefs matched the requirements of the job.  Obviously, you only considered if the salary matched your financial need.

Now, since I am only an investor and not employed, taking a salary to market NXT, if I want to go around and tell everyone that Doggiecoin is the best crypto on the face of the earth that's my prerogative.  The only person I answer to is myself.  You on the other hand are BEING PAID and are ANSWERABLE to the NXT community.  Nobody cares about your personal opinion.  This is a job.  You are getting a salary.  Do your job!  Sadly, the NXT community was gullible enough to pay you in advance for a WHOLE YEAR.  Now everyone has to live with your conflated opinions for a whole year while you drive down the price of NXT to pay yourself.

You are a traitor to the NXT community and the original ideology of NXT.

I think in the interest of transparency you should tell everyone just exactly how much Farl4bit is being paid for this.  Let's be honest here, you didn't even take bids.  You could have started a thread on Bitcointalk and attempted to solicit bids.  I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who would be willing to do website redesign for a fraction of what you're paying Farla Webmedia.  Imo, spending any money on this is a waste of funds.  A slightly better website isn't going to draw in any noticeable increase in users.

Why don't you answer the question?  Oh wait, that's right, I'm sure it's because if you actually admitted to what you are paying him for this pointless job people would be appalled by the cronyism.

you are bleeding dry the community and have been bleeding dry the community, along with Bass and the other half a dozen, since inception. Congrats to you and them for the scam. People will realize, as usual too late, how much of a scam they have subsidized. They have started already. More to come.

There's no decentralization in NXT, the Foundation is as centralized as anything can be. Game's up.

The NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project is the worst thing that has ever happened to NXT.  Why does a decentralized currency need a Foundation or a centralized marketing campaign?  It doesn't.  Collecting money under this pretense is the biggest scam going.  Shortly after NXT was launched, NXT was infiltrated by lying, thieving, raging international communist profiteers who don't believe in any of the ideals of NXT who want you to subsidize their lifestyle with your investments to do pointless jobs that nobody really needs.  The only decentralization that remains in NXT is the decentralization that BCNext programmed into the code.  I urge the NXT community to rid themselves of these leeches by cutting off their blood supply of money.

bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:58:13 AM

I think it's time for the NXT community to realize that they're being had.  Or are the people at the top of their heirarchy all part of the whole scheme...  I mean how could those known characters allow this?  

I'd be careful with NXT.  I am now not ruling out that this could be one long con job.  

Also a guy from my trading group mentioned there was a 'John' character who showed up at conferences promoting NXT and ended up stealing community funds.  And not only that, he was asking for the community to give him more as payment for his work.  Which the community didn't agree to because they realized they were already swindled in the first place.

Be careful.  So sorry to see this happen to a project with a good following.

Edit:  There's a good reason they banned you DE.  The corruption could be traced all the way to the top.

I just sold all mine. reading this thread leads me to only one conclusion. NXT is dying and wont ever come back to life.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:33:03 AM

I think it's time for the NXT community to realize that they're being had.  Or are the people at the top of their heirarchy all part of the whole scheme...  I mean how could those known characters allow this?  

I'd be careful with NXT.  I am now not ruling out that this could be one long con job.  

Also a guy from my trading group mentioned there was a 'John' character who showed up at conferences promoting NXT and ended up stealing community funds.  And not only that, he was asking for the community to give him more as payment for his work.  Which the community didn't agree to because they realized they were already swindled in the first place.

Be careful.  So sorry to see this happen to a project with a good following.

Edit:  There's a good reason they banned you DE.  The corruption could be traced all the way to the top.

I just sold all mine. reading this thread leads me to only one conclusion. NXT is dying and wont ever come back to life.

I'm sorry to see you leave NXT.  NXT is a great decentralized platform that has been sabotaged by a very small group of centralized profiteers.  It's people like you who dislike centralization that NXT needs to retain to fight these individuals.  

Ever since the outbreak of the internal infection in NXT known as the "NXT Foundation", the price of NXT has been dropping like a rock.  Before the foundation, NXT was NUMBER THREE in market capitalization.  Today with all the "advantages" of the NXT Foundation and the Tennessee marketing campaign, NXT can't even stay in the top ten even though the technology in NXT is being consistently improved upon.  Ask yourself, what is wrong with this picture?

If you assess the situation, you will conclude that the root cause of this disease is internal not external.  When NXT was initially launched it traded at ONE MILLION NXT PER BTC.  That's 100 satoshis per NXT.  Without any "help" of a foundation or centralized marketing campaign, NXT quickly, within the period of a few months, had attained the price of 10000 satoshis per NXT.  That's a HUNDRED FOLD INCREASE IN PRICE!  Only after the centralizing profiteers infiltrated the movement and centralized NXT into ONE WEBSITE, ONE FORUM, ONE THREAD, ONE MARKETING CAMPAIGN, ONE ROLE SUBSERVIENT TO BITCOIN did NXT collapse and to the levels we see today of 1400 satoshis per NXT.  Do you really think a non-physical coin with a dog mascot on it is to blame?  Do you really think the wealth redistributing Larimer Gang is to blame?  Do you really think the price of BTC is to blame?  NO!  Those of you who have willingly centralized your destiny and your investments with this "OFFICIAL FOUNDATION" are to blame!  I too am partially to blame.  I closed the biggest NXT thread to ever exist on Bitcointalk.  I made a mistake just like many other NXTers, but today, I say NO MORE!  The "official" NXT website run by them is a joke.  The "official" NXT forum run by them is a joke.  The "official" NXT foundation run by them is a joke.  The "official" NXT marketing campaign TENNESSEE is a joke.  All "official" NXT threads started by them are a joke.  IT IS ALL A JOKE.  IT IS ALL THE ANTITHESIS TO THE ORIGINAL IDEOLOGY OF NXT.  BCNEXT DIDN'T WANT THIS AND YOU DON'T WANT THIS.  PURGE THESE TRAITORS TO DECENTRALIZATION FROM NXT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:06:36 AM

NXT is still very much decentralised, DE.
I don´t know why you have to insist that your viewpoint is the only possible legitimate viewpoint, but you´re behaving exactly like....well, a Communist dictator.
The irony, eh ?

Farl4Bit is getting paid €2052 (+sales tax) to do the site, with a years maintenance/updates.
Another reason (apart from the list earlier) to give the job to his company is that we can find him the in the real world if there are any problems.
Sure, we could probably have got cheaper from a random guy on BTT, but we can't completely trust random people we find on BTT, John M proved that.

Anyway: here's an idea. Why don't you ( and/or any likeminded  'White Male Libertarian Bros') get it together and do some stuff based on your vision of Nxt ?
Up until now, I thought we were on the same page and the same side, but apparently we aren't. Shocked

Here's a last point...the NXT Foundation isn't a control mechanism for NXT.
It's a support/contact/do stuff system for Nxt, and Nxt needs someone to step in and do the dull as shite basic stuff, like buying SSl certs, getting code signed, updating exchanges, dealing with arguing devs....... the reason that I'm doing this is because I was one of very few people who stepped up and actually did this sort of crap for Nxt, instead of talking about doing it.

@btcsatan...mmm, that Lambo is so shiny.
Everyone should get to drive something like it at least once  Cool

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:44:59 AM

I don´t know why you have to insist that your viewpoint is the only possible legitimate viewpoint, but you´re behaving exactly like....well, a Communist dictator.
The irony, eh ?

Anyway: here's an idea. Why don't you ( and/or any likeminded  'White Male Libertarian Bros') get it together and do some stuff based on your vision of Nxt ?
Up until now, I thought we were on the same page and the same side, but apparently we aren't. Shocked

I don't insist that my viewpoint is the only possible legitimate viewpoint.  I want everyone to express their opinion.  It is the NXT moderators who you are in league with who delete opposing viewpoints from your forum.

I thought we were on the same side too, but obviously, I was wrong.  I cannot accept you espousing the "official" belief that NXT is the superior crypto, but new users should first use BTC.  It is either one or the other, but it cannot be both.  If NXT is subservient to BTC, then it is nothing at all.  I am loyal to the original ideology of NXT as laid out by BCNext.  It is the vision that skyrocketed NXT from the unknown to challenging Litecoin and Bitcoin.  It is the belief that giving the economy back to the people re-establishes them as sovereigns over their own destiny.  It is the original ideology of Bitcoin which was lost, but reborn in NXT.  This is the vision of NXT to which I am loyal and as long as I'm an investor in NXT, I will defend it against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Farl4Bit is getting paid €2052 (+sales tax) to do the site, with a years maintenance/updates.
Another reason (apart from the list earlier) to give the job to his company is that we can find him the in the real world if there are any problems.
Sure, we could probably have got cheaper from a random guy on BTT, but we can't completely trust random people we find on BTT, John M proved that.

Imo, this is way too much.  2052 Euros is the equivalent of 350,000 NXT.  I'm sure you could've paid much less for this work.  You should have solicited bids for the project, but not paid them until the job was finished.

Here's a last point...the NXT Foundation isn't a control mechanism for NXT.
It's a support/contact/do stuff system for Nxt, and Nxt needs someone to step in and do the dull as shite basic stuff, like buying SSl certs, getting code signed, updating exchanges, dealing with arguing devs....... the reason that I'm doing this is because I was one of very few people who stepped up and actually did this sort of crap for Nxt, instead of talking about doing it.

The NXT Foundation is trying to control the future of NXT.  Why does a decentralized currency need ONE CENTRALIZED WEBSITE with SSL certs?  Devs sign code; you don't.  Exchanges don't need updates.  Either the currency is good enough and has enough volume to support listing it or it doesn't.  Nobody needs to have any communication with CENTRALIZED exchanges.  Let the devs argue and split up.  It will only make NXT stronger having two separate clients run by devs who don't share similar viewpoints.  Nobody needs these bogus "services" that the NXT Foundation tells you that you need.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:26:23 AM

you must have been under it obviously

Just in case anyone under a rock missed it:

pawdy like a rock staww

That represents lies, deceit and corruption.  I urge you to stop using this for your marketing initiative.  We all know the guy who owns that is a trust fund baby who's becoming desperate because NXT's price is falling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:33:01 AM

pawdy like a rock staww

That represents lies, deceit and corruption.  I urge you to stop using this for your marketing initiative.  We all know the guy who owns that is a trust fund baby who's becoming desperate because NXT's price is falling.

Who's lambo is that?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:36:03 AM

@btcsatan...mmm, that Lambo is so shiny.
Everyone should get to drive something like it at least once  Cool

Will everyone get the opportunity to drive something like it if they invest in NXT?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:41:26 AM

pawdy like a rock staww

Who's lambo is that?

A trust fund baby who just happened to be a NXT fan.  His name is Michel de Masal or something like that.  He posts here at BTT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████