Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project Is a Joke  (Read 6697 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:00:48 PM

Jeez...where to start ? Let's kick off with barrabas:

Wait a minute... so they collected 10 million NXT and gave it to EvilDave and Dandelion to pay themselves a (part time) salary and a "marketing campaign"? Well that is just, simply funny... I mean I have heard of stupid things but this one tops everything else... until I hear of someone making Kim Kardhasian a good will ambassador of Nuns United. Wow, simply wow.

Independent of the more than relevant fact that these two are as qualified for the job as Ms. Kardhasian would be, only less so, what are the expectations of the "nomination commitee"? Number one, 10 million NXT is, roughly, 58.000 UNREALIZED dollars (assume less than half in realized, real money). Number two, these two bozos are unknowns, anonymous individuals that, obviously know absolutely nothing about PR... hence the fact that Evil here considers a fucking website "...pretty much the most important element in any Nxt marketing..." And number three: You guys have been, again, TAKEN. For a ride, that is. Evil and Dandelion will be paid for their website design -something easily obtainable gratis-, a pretty penny. The rest, their (part time) salaries. But who the fuck did ever think that this would be anything else at all? Brilliant minds, indeed.

No wonder the price of NXT continue nosediving. It is, after all, a monument to raw, pure idiocy, first and foremost. A brilliant one at that...

Here's the full thread for the Tennessee fundraiser:
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/%28marketing-business-and-development%29-the-tennessee-project-fundraiser/

Next time, before you accuse people of anything , do some research:
http://nxtfoundation.org/about/
We're not even slightly anonymous, and  both myself and Damelon (though mostly Damelon) have worked/work in marketing/PR. We're not getting paid for the website design, Farla Webmedia got the contract for that, though we will be creating much of the text/content, and that work will be covered by our amazingly generous salaries of €1500 per month (before taxes)  Cool

For the rest of your diatribe....meh, no real information there Grin

Well Dave, even worse. Because one of the doubtful "advantages" of anonymity is that the subject can pretend to be anything while the non-anonymous ... well, is exposed. Like you and Bass are: Where and when did your "had worked/work in marketing/PR" take place? It isn't in your "bios" and certainly it isn't anywhere else. So  how come you get the gig at NXT? what qualifications do you have to get 1,500 euro each for doing anything you want, when you want or nothing at all or a combination of all of it?

I repeat once more: You have no idea what a marketing/PR campaign is or should be. Not even a remote one. Not even a wikipedia-copy pasted one, ok? That's why your idea is to contribute texts (of no relevance of interest to anyone whatsoever) to a website that any average 15 year old kid can create for nothing or next to nothing. What the fuck good is any information on any website about and Alt Currency that is already probably the best known one outside of Bitcoin? Is that going to "magically" attract new people to invest in NXT? Why would they be looking for the website to begin with when there's more information widely available on the net already than can be read -let alone beginning to understand- by anyone in an entire lifetime? Do you reasonably expect anyone even in passing interested in crypto currencies to not be in NXT or having read all about NXT and choosing not to invest in it to - again, magically-, change his mind and invest because you now are going to have a website -- as opposed to the myriads of other related and non-related websites already in existence? What is the "genius" thinking behind the idea of the new website and which were the talking points of the, again, "genial" idea?
Getting the full feel of just how preposterously idiotic the whole idea is? No? OK, take a bloody look at the price of NXT and the never-ending nosedive into oblivion of the last few months ESPECIALLY the last 2 since your "genial" idea has already been set into motion. Market gyrations, increased price of BTC... any other bullshit you want to throw out there? Get this: The price of NXT is nosediving and will continue nosediving because YOU, and BASS and a few others are UNLOADING your NXT by the millions and there's no one left to buy either your NXT or your bullshit -in equal abundance-. Website or no website.

My "diatribe" is done. Even the most idiotic fans of this project already know all the bullshit they have been suspecting for the better part of the last 12 months. Now they have irrefutable corroboration and they know they have been taken. By you and Bass, among a few others. The marketing and PR "experts". Wow. Simply wow.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:21:38 PM

Enough words.  Just follow Brian Kelly and do some research on him and Nautiluscoin.  He could be another 'John' for all we know.

Edit:  But if something bad happens, or it fails, it's on Tennessee too.  It's only fair.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:53:28 PM

The best idea so far from Tennessee is the help desk.

Great concept!

As far as the other armchair quarterbacks in this thread, opinions are like assholes except these guys got two. De, toke, & bar stop talking out of your mouth hole, its hard to take your opinions seriously.

And de, dude you have gone senile in the past few months. Your complaints add 0 to any crypto conversation.

Let me sum up de , " i dont like this , i dont like that, i didnt invest in that -but have an opinion, im not a doctor but i play one on tv, blah blah blah, my opinions are SO important. Here look at me, look at me, im having original thoughts.

Just start the de two minutes of hate thread so all your bullshit is in one place.

But also don't forget to get your ass checked for pollups, thats what happens when you shit negativity for so long.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:55:48 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 06:02:05 AM by tokeweed

Great concept!

As far as the other armchair quarterbacks in this thread, opinions are like assholes except these guys got two. De, toke, & bar stop talking out of your mouth hole, its hard to take your opinions seriously.

And de, dude you have gone senile in the past few months. Your complaints add 0 to any crypto conversation.

Let me sum up de , " i dont like this , i dont like that, i didnt invest in that -but have an opinion, im not a doctor but i play one on tv, blah blah blah, my opinions are SO important. Here look at me, look at me, im having original thoughts.

Just start the de two minutes of hate thread so all your bullshit is in one place.

But also don't forget to get your ass checked for pollups, thats what happens when you shit negativity for so long.

Edit:  Whatever Lee.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thenoticer

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

Hardly dave my friend,

I was at the emerald cup all weekend sampling some of the finest in cali. Not 1 person gave two shits about crypto there. Just who had the best dabs.

Great concept!

Whatever Dave.  Cheesy
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

I was kidding.  And I don't give a shit where you've been.

Hardly dave my friend,

I was at the emerald cup all weekend sampling some of the finest in cali. Not 1 person gave two shits about crypto there. Just who had the best dabs.

Great concept!

Whatever Dave.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thenoticer

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:31:15 PM

Ahh i see, you are salty about me calling you out for commenting your bullshit on nearly every topic on this forum like you are some type of superuser with a super opinion, who is autocool cause you have weed in your name and a pic of the dude.

Lol. Keep on trucking, some of us dont need to wear our opinion on our arm to feel good about ourselves and sleep well at night.

Hardly dave my friend,

Great concept!

Whatever Dave.  Cheesy
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:15:41 PM

Enough words.  Just follow Brian Kelly and do some research on him and Nautiluscoin.  He could be another 'John' for all we know.

Edit:  But if something bad happens, or it fails, it's on Tennessee too.  It's only fair.  

Yeah, BK could be anything, but he's got enough of a rep to be on CNBC, runs a reputable investment  fund, and has access to enough cash to underwrite the Agistri/Nautilus project, so I'm going to take him at face value.
(and, yeah, if something bad and Tennessee-related happens, it's on me. But there is a hell of a lot more to the Nxt/SuperNET ecosystem than just Tennessee)

BTW; sockpuppet, moi ? TheNoticer has precisely sod-all to do with me. I have enough trouble finding time to post here under my own handle, so no socks for me.

@barabass: nice to see showing such concern for the health of Nxt, mate. I get the feeling that nothing I can say will make any difference to you, so.....meh.
Can't please all the people all the time. Grin
Did you like my lazy truck driver in a Lambo routine, at least ?
(thanks, btcsatan)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:19:27 PM

Huh...  You mad bro?

Ahh i see, you are salty about me calling you out for commenting your bullshit on nearly every topic on this forum like you are some type of superuser with a super opinion, who is autocool cause you have weed in your name and a pic of the dude.

Lol. Keep on trucking, some of us dont need to wear our opinion on our arm to feel good about ourselves and sleep well at night.

Hardly dave my friend,

Great concept!

Whatever Dave.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:25:17 PM

Yeah, BK could be anything, but he's got enough of a rep to be on CNBC, runs a reputable investment  fund, and has access to enough cash to underwrite the Agistri/Nautilus project, so I'm going to take him at face value.
(and, yeah, if something bad and Tennessee-related happens, it's on me. But there is a hell of a lot more to the Nxt/SuperNET ecosystem than just Tennessee)

BTW; sockpuppet, moi ? TheNoticer has precisely sod-all to do with me. I have enough trouble finding time to post here under my own handle, so no socks for me.

@barabass: nice to see showing such concern for the health of Nxt, mate. I get the feeling that nothing I can say will make any difference to you, so.....meh.
Can't please all the people all the time. Grin
Did you like my lazy truck driver in a Lambo routine, at least ?
(thanks, btcsatan)

The people appearing on CNBC are the most dangerous kind.  Remember, even that John guy appeared in Payment Expo.  And there's no correlation between appearing on CNBC and success. 

It's a wait and see scenario.  But I wouldn't hate to be proven wrong in this case.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:43:01 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 06:09:40 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Lastly, DE;
Thanks, mate. I've done nothing but work my ass off for Nxt, and this is how you act ? Stab me in the back, why don't ya?

Let's get one thing straight.  I didn't stab anyone in the back.  You DID.

You made this comment:

And: do not invest in anything (except Bitcoin) for a while....do lots of research first.

Don't want to scare you off, but crypto is still the Wild West, and there are some bad guys around. You have to protect yourself. No-one else will. Cool

I've always been loyal to NXT.  You on the other hand, who is on the MARKETING COMMITTEE and was given FUNDS TO MARKET NXT, is on here, the largest and most visited cryptocurrency forum, telling new, potential users to ONLY INVEST IN BITCOIN not more than two months after you were hired!  What is wrong with you?  You stabbed every single investor in NXT, especially those who are PAYING YOU, in the back.  The worst thing about this is that all the NXTers who assume you will do your best to market NXT are now under this false assumption.  Don't tell us that your best is telling other users to ONLY INVEST IN BITCOIN!  If that's your best, nobody wants it.  If you were working for me and you said that to a potential customer, I'd fire you so fast your head would spin.

Obviously, your real opinion of NXT is that it should be a second-rate, supplement to Bitcoin.  I would wager to say that all the NXTers who gave you money to market NXT would have an objection to this belief.  Now, unfortunately, you have been paid up-front for a year's worth of telling users to ONLY INVEST IN BITCOIN!

I think it's time for the NXT community to realize that they're being had.  Or are the people at the top of their hierarchy all part of the whole scheme...  I mean how could those known characters allow this?  

I'd be careful with NXT.  I am now not ruling out that this could be one long con job.  

Be careful.  So sorry to see this happen to a project with a good following.

Edit:  There's a good reason they banned you DE.  The corruption could be traced all the way to the top.

Well, I can assure you that NXT isn't "one long con job".  NXT is a legitimate project started by BCNext, who was fair and honest in his dealings, and now, has a userbase that, for the most part, has good intentions.  The official NXT Forum / Foundation has done nothing good for NXT.  It is controlled by individuals who abhor freedom of speech, are largely incompetent, hypocritical, and stupid.  It's a fact that the NXT community unanimously concluded, in a fair and free vote, that the mods on NXT Forum were "raging retards".  The reason I was banned on NXT Forum is because the Mods didn't like me telling the truth.  I've never made money being dishonest and I'm going to speak the truth regardless of my exposure.  Quite frankly, being quiet and not saying anything will financially damage all of us more than airing the truth.

I repeat once more: You have no idea what a marketing/PR campaign is or should be. Not even a remote one. Not even a wikipedia-copy pasted one, ok? That's why your idea is to contribute texts (of no relevance of interest to anyone whatsoever) to a website that any average 15 year old kid can create for nothing or next to nothing.

To my knowledge, they didn't take bids on the website redesign project and simply gave the contract to Farl4bit who is a mod on NXT Forum.  I would like to know how much Farl4bit's company, Farla Webmedia, is getting paid for this project.  My guess is that they could have received a better price from someone else and that they gave him the job because of favoritism.

This is exactly what will occur.  Brian Kelly is either unknowingly associating with a known scammer, Lee Gibson Grant, or a scammer himself.  People are who they associate with and once a scammer, always a scammer.  Either way, the fact that Lee Gibson Grant is associated with this "project" is a big red flag.  Over a year ago, right after Lee's TXT Coins Now scam, there was a post on NXT forum from an anonymous individual regarding the long history of Lee Gibson Grant's known scams.  It had links to complaints filed against him from other companies claiming that they paid him for services which he never provided.  His modus operandi is to create dummy corporations and elicit contracts from others which he never fulfills.  Suspiciously, this post in its entirety was quickly deleted from NXT Forum by the moderators.  I always found that strange, but now maybe it's all starting to make sense.  I don't know what if any relationship the mods have with Lee Gibson Grant, but I find it very odd that negative posts about him are quickly deleted and that they are still associating with this known liar, cheater and thief.  Maybe there is some type of kickbacks from these scams to some NXT moderators.  Instead of allowing Brian Kelly to unknowingly associate with this scammer, why doesn't EvilDave, Damelon and the NXT mods warn him about Lee Gibson Grant?  Mark my words this association with Nautiluscoin will blow up in the NXT Marketing Committee's face and tarnish NXT for no reason.

This is most likely Lee Gibson Grant.  The comment style is imo similar to his.  It could also just be an idiot.  You decide!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:04:55 AM

Murphy's law.

Let's just move on. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:44:32 AM

One related question: Is DE the infamous (and banned) NXT forum member "2Kool4Skewl"?
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:50:13 AM

I saw a guy here with the same name 2 years ago...  So not sure if DE is really 2K4S.

Edit:  It's probably him. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EvilDave

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:49:14 PM

@DE: you notice the words 'for a while' in my post ?

And: do not invest in anything (except Bitcoin) for a while....do lots of research first.

Don't want to scare you off, but crypto is still the Wild West, and there are some bad guys around. You have to protect yourself. No-one else will. Cool

'For a while'......my advice was to wait and do some research, not to only invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still the gateway into crypto,  and a fairly reliable short term investment. I'm giving unbiased advice there, to take some time to do research before he jumps into any alt-coin, even to NXT. People need to start somewhere, and the more people using any kind of crypto, the better.  Just means more NXT users in the long term.......... Grin

So, you jumped on me for one tiny point, and blew it up into something completely distorted, for no frigging reason.

For the rest:
Yeah, we gave the job for the www.nxt.org site to Farla for several reasons, including, but not limited to :
He's a pro, and should give good results.
He'll take payment in NXT for 80%..... Grin
No-one else in the community stepped up to do it, and we need a better site pronto.

Lastly, on Lee: we've worked with him for a long time, as you say. He's not a scammer, imho.
I've searched long and hard far any dirt on him, and all I could find is one person (possibly trolling him) from a long time ago. If you have evidence of Lee's scamminess, let's see it. All I see from Lee is lots of useful business connections, all of whom regard Lee as a mostly trustworthy guy. He did balls up TXTCoinsNow, though.

I think you're just trying to have a go at the Nxt community in general, as a result of your ban from www.nxtforum.org.
Don't get why you chose me in particular, but, hey, feel free.

BTW: could you change the title to read something like: 'NXT Foundation/Tennessee is a Joke' or 'EvilDave has a magnificent cock' ?
The Nxt marketing committee hasn't existed for over a year now, and I was never a member (Damelon was, though).

scam truf bill

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:20:52 PM

all nxt asset are scam for founders and ponzi scemes . 10 milon nextcoin sold for bitcoin look prize
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:28:12 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 04:27:52 PM by tokeweed

@DE: you notice the words 'for a while' in my post ?

'For a while'......my advice was to wait and do some research, not to only invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still the gateway into crypto,  and a fairly reliable short term investment. I'm giving unbiased advice there, to take some time to do research before he jumps into any alt-coin, even to NXT. People need to start somewhere, and the more people using any kind of crypto, the better.  Just means more NXT users in the long term.......... Grin

So, you jumped on me for one tiny point, and blew it up into something completely distorted, for no frigging reason.

For the rest:
Yeah, we gave the job for the www.nxt.org site to Farla for several reasons, including, but not limited to :
He's a pro, and should give good results.
He'll take payment in NXT for 80%..... Grin
No-one else in the community stepped up to do it, and we need a better site pronto.

Lastly, on Lee: we've worked with him for a long time, as you say. He's not a scammer, imho.
I've searched long and hard far any dirt on him, and all I could find is one person (possibly trolling him) from a long time ago. If you have evidence of Lee's scamminess, let's see it. All I see from Lee is lots of useful business connections, all of whom regard Lee as a mostly trustworthy guy. He did balls up TXTCoinsNow, though.

I think you're just trying to have a go at the Nxt community in general, as a result of your ban from www.nxtforum.org.
Don't get why you chose me in particular, but, hey, feel free.

BTW: could you change the title to read something like: 'NXT Foundation/Tennessee is a Joke' or 'EvilDave has a magnificent cock' ?
The Nxt marketing committee hasn't existed for over a year now, and I was never a member (Damelon was, though).

I'm curious.  What were the allegations on Lee?  And what's his association with Brian Kelly?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EvilDave

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

http://techcitynews.com/2015/11/23/digital-currency-ecosystem-tested-on-island/
Explains the whole Agistri/Nautilus project pretty simply.
You can look on Brian Kelly as the creator of Nautiluscoin, and the backer for the Drachmae project on Agistri.
Lee GG (as part of Coinstructors) put much of the project together, with some help from the Nxt Foundation, mostly tech and community support.

These 2 articles are also worth reading:
https://www.zapchain.com/a/NqFT37iLgl
http://coinstructors.com/?author=2

As for the allegations against Lee: I researched his Scottish arse when he first showed up in Nxt, and couldn't find any proper naughtiness.
Someone did post a list of Lee's supposed evil-doing, but didn't have any solid evidence, apart from one very old (i think 2009) post on a telecoms forum claiming that Lee was a dodgy git, again with no proper evidence. If DE can come up with some real evidence, or even semi-real, I'm happy to listen.

The ironic bit here, btw, is that Lee was pretty much the only guy who got ripped off by whoever used the (hacked?) John M. forum account to scam BTC, year and a half ago.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:50:55 PM

The same small group of con individuals continue taking the idiots for a ride. Maybe there's some kind of poetic justice there after all.

"Never underestimate the levels of idiocy in large groups of people".

Amazing. Simply amazing.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:57:32 AM

The same small group of con individuals continue taking the idiots for a ride. Maybe there's some kind of poetic justice there after all.

"Never underestimate the levels of idiocy in large groups of people".

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I wouldn't be quick to making a judgement.  But we need to research who these individuals really are.  So it would really be a public service if someone out there knows something and kindly make a post here and let's take a look from an objective stand point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████