Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want $500/1.5[btc]  (Read 972 times)
conio.h (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

Instead of asking for a loan but give me the negative trust I now want an online job that pays this kind of money. If the job is able to pay this kind of money in around 3 months then plz tell me. This is enough money for me to start my venture and becoem more productive with my life. Plz do tell I really need the money/ bitcoin.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:42:38 AM

A lot of peps in here want that too buddy, Why don't you try to join sig camp? It is really good opportunity, but you need at least to be a Hero Member+ so you(maybe) can earn 1.5 btc in three month as long as you have a really good quality post..
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:42:59 AM

Online job in... What? I think you should advertise yourself better if you ever want to even dream someone giving you 1.5 BTC here. What can you do? What are your skills? Can you create websites? Handle javascript and other code? Code apps for mobile? Translate text without mistakes?

There are many jobs in world which pay way more than $500 / 3 months. It's still almost impossible to suggest anything to you when we have no idea of what you can do and what you cannot.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:00:56 PM

Instead of asking for a loan but give me the negative trust I now want an online job that pays this kind of money. If the job is able to pay this kind of money in around 3 months then plz tell me. This is enough money for me to start my venture and becoem more productive with my life. Plz do tell I really need the money/ bitcoin.

of course the people give negative trust in new users who want to borrow $500/1.5BTC without collateral and quite difficult to get a loan with your account that only jr.member. at least you have an account hero or legendary to borrow, then your account could be collateral

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

To be honest you can't earn like that if you don't have skills or experiences online. If you have one, why not try offering services of your specialty, either coding, marketing or whatsoever you think you are good at. My only and probably the best suggestion is to look for a real life job. That will work if you really need money. Don't be lazy Tongue
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:56:40 PM

A lot of peps in here want that too buddy, Why don't you try to join sig camp? It is really good opportunity, but you need at least to be a Hero Member+ so you(maybe) can earn 1.5 btc in three month as long as you have a really good quality post..

I don't think buying/selling accounts is a good practice and i don't see how he could get it done otherwise. I think it would be best if he just start slow, in real live. Saving a bit of money a month, while he could also nurture his account while already joining some campaign sig for a bit of pocket change.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

If you are a designer, a programmer or an online markteer you can make more that .5 btc per month.
You can not get an online job that pays that much without having some skills
techmanuk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:06:37 PM

Promote your skills, prove your skills and people will offer you work.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:25:11 PM

Just take this analogy if you're work on real life.
If you need money, you have to work or you're gonna be beggar. Life is tough and we can't rely by beggar or you're going risk your life.

Just same as bitcoin. In order to gain some bits, find your potential and promote here ...
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:44:02 PM

why should anyone give you loan, if you had a good bankroll and anyone ask you just like that will you give - ans is no you wont, until you dont prove that it is worth to give you the loan what you are asking no one will give you, one you have to give the idea what will you do with the loan bitcoins and terms of how are you going to repay back.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:52:17 PM

You need skills or something to trade for the bitcoin.  Begging for help is not going to work.  There is no easy quick way.... there isn't it's money.

With asking for a loan your account is pretty much going to look bad and hurt you in future.  My best advice make sure you stop asking for loan, and ask the people if you stopping asking for loan get's rid of negative.  And chances are it won't ... but I would try it if it was me.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 05:13:28 PM

You will find its ar easier and probably more profitable working in mcdonalds and buying bitcoin than trying to earn that kind of money online. Unless you have some sort of talent.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:42:07 PM

do not ever asking loan without Collateral especially loan with huge amount or someone will give you negative feedback and i saw you had just did it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1275800.msg13149599#msg13149599
wadii33

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:36:39 PM

what you are asking is far away from your position you need atleast to be ranked as hero so somene can hear your request without collateral + there are a very few jobs online that can make you earn about 1.5 Bitcoin in 3 months
so you better start to search another solution to get that 1.5 BTC
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:26:08 PM

try to offer some services like designing or developing if you have skills
or you can join some signature campaign but u need to have at least Sr.member or Hero.member rank

good luck
lolgato

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:27:15 PM

If you're good at designing or that kind of stuff you can make 1 bitcoin easily.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

There is no way you could earn $500 or 1.5 BTC in 3 months if your attitude is like this. You gotta find the job on your own because no one will hire you if they do not know what you are capable of to do.
Edit your OP with skills you have, your experiences, any other information that might get you a "job".

Good luck.

Life sucks.
gianbtc

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

i was thinking this is a joke at start ; u have very low chances for people to put money in your pockets, but even when u ask that, at least post what u can do.
Flickr

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:07:16 AM

u should not ask for big loan amount without collateral. It harms The profile . You should provide a collateral to get a loan easily without problem
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:10:28 AM

i was thinking this is a joke at start ; u have very low chances for people to put money in your pockets, but even when u ask that, at least post what u can do.
This is not a joke, it is for real. I'm pretty sure the only thing he can do is begged.
Also, OP, how can your life be more productive with just $500 or 1.5 BTC? What is your plan?

Life sucks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: