Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 8401 times)
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:17:22 PM

to sell them at bigger price, or to buy something with them, they're easy to use, and you might win some extra money if you resell them later
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:48:48 PM

to sell them at bigger price, or to buy something with them, they're easy to use, and you might win some extra money if you resell them later

Yes, if the value of bitcoin is higher and at the point of time if you convert it to fiat, then you can hold more fiat, so its better to have bitcoins in our wallet and sell when the price is higher.

BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:21:22 AM

To sell them later mostly, for higher price of course, or to buy something from online stores, easy to use bitcoins
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:40:46 AM

I buy bitcoins for my future, I think the bitcoin has a bright future for sure, also its price will rise to a high amount. I buy them for the most important reason, to gain profit on a long term investment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:17:07 AM

The varying price of bitcoin gives me profit even though it is not invested, so I buy bitcoin with the local currency which has fixed value all time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:23:52 PM

I am buying Bitcoins because I think I will get more money from it later. But that is the future. I hope it will rise soon so I have profit later.
But its hard to say what is going to happen in the future. But I know that everyone hopes for a price increase.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:46:21 PM

The bitcoins I bought are pure for the future, and the halving is also coming so that is another reason I have them. The profit is what made me buy bitcoins and its also the future currency.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:02:09 PM

I rarely buy bitcoins. I do get my paycheck converted to my primary currency though..which is bitcoin.

Sometimes I buy euros with my bitcoins to spend in locations that don't take bitcoins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:11:33 PM

I rarely buy bitcoins. I do get my paycheck converted to my primary currency though..which is bitcoin.

Sometimes I buy euros with my bitcoins to spend in locations that don't take bitcoins.

Its very difficult to do it like that in my country, I also buy bitcoins rarely but the last time I did it a lot because of the price that is pretty good.
The price is good now and the future of the bitcoin also that's why I also buy them also now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:06:03 PM

well it's no so different than buying bitcoin, you just buy your coins automatically, but that is still buying to me and you do it each month or whatever
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 07:11:49 PM

well it's no so different than buying bitcoin, you just buy your coins automatically, but that is still buying to me and you do it each month or whatever

When I go from the US to Europe I don't "buy euros". I convert my currency.

My company pays in dollars but I have those converted to the currency I can actually use while living in Europe.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:31:45 PM

i buy bitcoins because i believe in it, i believe that the price of bitcoin might grow a lot in the future and i hope that bitcoin will be the global currency in the future
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:31:58 AM

I am buying Bitcoins because I think I will get more money from it later. But that is the future. I hope it will rise soon so I have profit later.
But its hard to say what is going to happen in the future. But I know that everyone hopes for a price increase.

You are right, I'm also waiting for a price increase but it will take some time till it will rise, the halving is also coming so that's a pretty good future for the bitcoin.
Its also my main reason why I buy bitcoins because it has potential and a good future a head.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

You are right, I'm also waiting for a price increase but it will take some time till it will rise, the halving is also coming so that's a pretty good future for the bitcoin.
Its also my main reason why I buy bitcoins because it has potential and a good future a head.

I buy bitcoins for exact the same reason, because the halving is coming, the price will rise so buying now is a very good thing to do. If you buy them now you will gain profit for sure.
Struble

Activity: 132

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 11:36:52 AM

I buy bitcoins pure for the price increase that will come soon or later, the future of the bitcoin is bright.
Its just a matter of time till the bitcoin will increase in his price, just invest longterm people.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:45:34 AM

I buy bitcoins pure for the price increase that will come soon or later, the future of the bitcoin is bright.
Its just a matter of time till the bitcoin will increase in his price, just invest longterm people.

Yes its the matter of price and market trend, i buy it when the price drops down when more people sell because i know its gonna increase again and i can earn more and more profit

Am I spamming? Report me!
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

To sell them at larger price, ithink everyone does that, and of course it's easy to buy with bitcoins
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:34:27 PM

To sell them at larger price, ithink everyone does that, and of course it's easy to buy with bitcoins

If this is the reason everyone buys bitcoins then we have already lost.

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:15:21 PM

If this is the reason everyone buys bitcoins then we have already lost.
Yes it is good to have some profit i the future. I think it will be more worth later and we all hope for it.
But I invest now in Bitcoins because it has no a low price. And I see Bitcoin as a bonus to earn some extra money.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:28:05 PM

I think the reason why people buy bitcoins is to hold bitcoin and wait for expensive value of bitcoin. Or we just buy bitcoins to gamble.
But for me i bought bitcoin to use it to buy cheap and to sell expensive. Just like the others..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: