Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 8399 times)
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

I buy bitcoins as an investment from when the price is 1000+ thats when i will sell it.
No matter how long it will take ill just hold it till i get the that price.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

a lot of fans said that they would buy bitcoin always, no matter what the price is.

as far as I know, most people buy bitcoin is to sell them, for another fiat, or for moving to another area.

expect day trader who do trading bitcoin is to make a profit that just like other forex or stock, why do you buy bitcoin, if you are not a crazy fans?>?

Not all people buy bitcoins to sell them. Some buy coins to spend them.

Everyone's not a ("crazy") trading fanboy. In my case my steadily and slowly accumulated coin stash is both a retirement fund and an investment in Bitcoin itself, the blockchain and the principle of open-source peer-to-peer decentralized networks in general.

Hopefully by the time I need to sell any bitcoins, I won't have to.

yeah might sound weird  but there are people that buy bitcoin just to use them, not sell for more, not keep for later, but use it

i like to use them too, almost no fees, sends money in seconds, so why don't use it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:56:32 PM

I buy bitcoins for just one reason if I'm honest and that is because of the fact you can make big bucks with it.
Another reason is maybe because of the fact the bitcoin is also self controllable by the way.
MichealKnightrider

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:01:55 PM

I buy bitcoins for the point that you can make big dollars with it in the next few yours.
Maybe I'm even gonna long term hold them because the bitcoin is growing very fast.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:39:29 PM

I have to admit that I am also trying to increase my bitcoin amount to do business with it, especially trading in forex markets, but I am also trying to store a good proportion of my accumulated bitcoin in order to wait for the expected boom toward outer space  Grin
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:14:41 AM

I buy bitcoin as part of my investment to see if i can profit or not from this crypto currency.
Im taking a gamble to this as many says that this will be the future of money.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:18:14 AM

I buy them because they are somewhat cheaper to buy now then they were when I first was starting to use them. I think they cost about $800 per coin, so $400~ish is relatively cheap for my standards.

I use them for various things that are only done online. I think once it gets more publicly known and accepted, I will use them in the outside world to buy food and things that I truly need.

quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:53:20 PM

a lot of fans said that they would buy bitcoin always, no matter what the price is.

as far as I know, most people buy bitcoin is to sell them, for another fiat, or for moving to another area.

expect day trader who do trading bitcoin is to make a profit that just like other forex or stock, why do you buy bitcoin, if you are not a crazy fans?>?

well there always are some fanboys that will buy and buy bitcoins, and let god help them if bitcoin will die

and  i buy bitcoins just because i like them, i love to use them, sometimes if  i have a lot of bitcoins  i sell them for good price, then bu yagain when price is smaller
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:17:28 AM

Buying bitcoin is to make profit with the local cash. Also bitcoin gives a trusted profit with the increasing price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:19:33 AM

i mostly buy bitcoin because i believe in its future. so i think in less than a year we are going to see a big rise in price which will give us a temporary but big profit and also in a couple of years price of bitcoin is going to be ten times what it is right now.

apart from the price i buy bitcoin because i find it better than fiat and using it is much easier and cheaper than using fiat through third parties like PayPal.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:08:15 AM

Buying bitcoin is to make profit with the local cash. Also bitcoin gives a trusted profit with the increasing price.
Yes many people including myself are buying bitcoin with it's speculated future price. All the above I want to secure my retirement life, for that I always believe in bitcoin future and buying it regularly.

fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

Yes many people including myself are buying bitcoin with it's speculated future price. All the above I want to secure my retirement life, for that I always believe in bitcoin future and buying it regularly.

Yes we view it as an investment product that can give us best returns on our investments, So I am investing my money into it and hopefully it will make me rich in future if the price skyrockets.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:25:32 PM

i just buy them for 2 important reason, to keep them for later of course to sell them for more later, like lots of people does

and other reason is just to spend them,  i like to pay with them, because more and more stores accept them now, that's really awesome
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

I buy bitcoins for the point you can get a lot of profit because of it, the halving is coming so I now even invested a lot more because of that.
The price is gonna rise for sure because of it.
kenot21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:27:25 AM

i Buy bitcoin because i believe it's potential and keeping it as an investment. I Keep on increasing the amount when i have extra money. I hope the price will increase and make some profit out of it.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:36:19 AM

i Buy bitcoin because i believe it's potential and keeping it as an investment. I Keep on increasing the amount when i have extra money. I hope the price will increase and make some profit out of it.

We are all investing and believing in bitcoin thats why we trade,buy and sell them,believing that the coin really has potential to be globally known is the fact why we buy it.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:33:59 AM

People buy Bitcoins to later on sell them to make some money out of it. Or some people buy them to transect money to someone else.
With Bitcoin the transaction is very fast and you only pay 15 cents for it. 
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

People buy Bitcoins to later on sell them to make some money out of it. Or some people buy them to transect money to someone else.
With Bitcoin the transaction is very fast and you only pay 15 cents for it. 

People really buy bitcoin for their daily use on the market to profit them,bitcoin is really good for trading as you dont have to be in the wall street to be a trader.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:03:00 AM

People are seeing bitcoin as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

People are seeing bitcoin as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Yeah, mostly, we are all into profit.. no one would be buying bitcoin if not for its price that keeps on moving..Some become an instant trader because of bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: