Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 8399 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:13:51 AM

I buy bitcoin to use as a currency.
That is a good thing we all have to use bitcoin as a currency and have to prefer that currency over all other currency, because with that currency we are getting a good profit and if we continue to support that currency we will get that profit for longer.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:58:03 AM

That is a good thing we all have to use bitcoin as a currency and have to prefer that currency over all other currency, because with that currency we are getting a good profit and if we continue to support that currency we will get that profit for longer.

If you want to earn profits from it then you need to treat it as an investment, if you use as a currency then you will keep on spending whenever you have it, so in that case profits cannot be secured.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:24:30 AM

I am buying bitcoins at this kind of points because he is very low now and i know for sure that the bitcoin will rise again after this week because he dropped allot does not mean that he is not going to rise again so what do you think never buy bitcoins anymore or keep going.
When it comes to buying bitcoin I think every time is a good time as we know price will definitely go higher in future in compare to present, but you need to make sure that your are a long term holder.
Iceborn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:18:10 AM

If you want to earn profits from it then you need to treat it as an investment, if you use as a currency then you will keep on spending whenever you have it, so in that case profits cannot be secured.
I am buying bitcoins at this kind of points because he is very low now and i know for sure that the bitcoin will rise again after this week because he dropped allot does not mean that he is not going to rise again so what do you think never buy bitcoins anymore or keep going.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:30:10 PM

I'm buying bitcoins for the nice profit you can make with it if you are asking me, its just so profitable compared with other investments.
I also love the bitcoin itself so that makes it also attractable of course.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:11:09 PM

Right now the price has decreased a lot when we think of the price few weeks back. In reality halving surely gives profit. With the expectation of grabbing the profit most users were buying.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:18:18 AM

I am also doing the same, I am using it as a currency because with that I do not have to pay high fees like other payment processors and I can buy good with a great discounts which with paypal or cards are not available for online purchase.

Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

You are buying bitcoins because you want to do allot of other things with it of just make profit out of the bitcoin when the price will rise
after you bought some coins offcourse. So when the price of the bitcoin is the lowest we will sell all our bitcoins.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:35:01 AM

I am buying bitcoins with the hope to make enough money with it because there are allot of people who are investing into the bitcoin
all because he has a unstable value you know. I dont think there are people just buying bitcoins to buy other things with it otherwise they are not very clever.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

I am buying bitcoins with the hope to make enough money with it because there are allot of people who are investing into the bitcoin
all because he has a unstable value you know. I dont think there are people just buying bitcoins to buy other things with it otherwise they are not very clever.
I buy Bitcoin so that I can make moeny with them, I am now saving them and trying not to spend but at online stores.
The price needs to rise again so that I am going to be able to make money with them.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

You are buying bitcoins because you want to do allot of other things with it of just make profit out of the bitcoin when the price will rise
after you bought some coins offcourse. So when the price of the bitcoin is the lowest we will sell all our bitcoins.
Well, I bought because I need a lot bitcoin bitcoin to make more income, I guess I do not really like having fun using money, so I better make it a lot and enjoyed it someday. The day will surely come, the day in which I use my bitcoin for relaxing, but I only buy bitcoin if I lack the capital in my wallet
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

I buy bitcoins since it is still in early adopter scale (max a few million users).
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:12:55 PM

though too bad not a lot of people use bitcoins as a currency and that is a really hard thing to achieve because most of the users are just holders who want to make more money
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:15:46 PM

I am buying at a moment so that I can make huge profits in future as every one is expecting higher price in future so its better to save it for future.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:32:16 PM

I buy Bitcoin so that I can try to to make some extra money with them, you can see it as an secondary income next to my job.
Bitcoin is good as a extra income but do not let it be the main income.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:43:01 PM

I buy bitcoin because in the coming future the price of bitcoin will increase and I am sure that in that way I will double up all of my money whichI will invest in bitcoin. and after that I will invest them in a business.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:37:17 AM

I buy Bitcoin so that I can try to to make some extra money with them, you can see it as an secondary income next to my job.

Yeah bitcoin is helping us in earning some extra from it and if you buy it at a moment then you can expect some best returns in future when price will go higher.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 02:34:49 AM

though too bad not a lot of people use bitcoins as a currency and that is a really hard thing to achieve because most of the users are just holders who want to make more money

But we can really treat it as currency since bitcoin is global thrend by most of all people globally and it was use by people as payments to people to peoples deal and that the reason why i see people buying bitcoins its because they can use it conveniently and yet they can make money for this coin,

And also buy really bitcoin just intended for my little project where i can benifited the most and earn more money.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:59:54 AM

Yeah bitcoin is helping us in earning some extra from it and if you buy it at a moment then you can expect some best returns in future when price will go higher.

I think the long term price appreciation is the thing to attract more investors and users to the bitcoin.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:51:00 PM

I think the long term price appreciation is the thing to attract more investors and users to the bitcoin.

For the past 7 years, the bitcoin price has risen more than 10,000 times. For the next 7 years, it will rise 1,000 times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: