Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INDEV] EASY HTML BUILDER  (Read 721 times)
Glorantq (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:54:56 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 04:54:05 PM by Glorantq

Easy HTML Builder is a free tool for programming beginners.
It features tools for multiple frameworks, currently: Bootstrap and MaterializeCSS, and a HTML preview.

You can click on the button and it will insert the code snippet pre-configured by a pop-up window into the area you click in, this way
you learn something.

TO-DO:
- Better interface
- Multi-Platform

It's not available yet, and I don't want to post screenshots now, you can expent it in January, 2016.

Really useless, alpha version: https://mega.nz/#!FdlFFAYQ!4S8hVBolH5TFSXszrBq3xz9AmBmZR-PyUmUoAiOarIA
toffeelive

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:07:14 AM

It features tools for multiple frameworks, currently: Bootstrap and MaterializeCSS, and a HTML preview.

You can click on the button and it will insert the code snippet pre-configured by a pop-up window into the area you click in, this way
you learn something.

TO-DO:
- Better interface
- Multi-Platform

It's not available yet, and I don't want to post screenshots now, you can expent it in January, 2016.

Quoted !
And i will keep an eye to this Thread when/until u Launch it !
Will it be free for all users ? Or we have to pay fees for it ? And if you are going to launch on Jan. 2016 , Why You posted now ? You should directly post it on Jan , the day you launch it !
WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:15:23 AM

Will it be free for all users ? Or we have to pay fees for it ? And if you are going to launch on Jan. 2016 , Why You posted now ? You should directly post it on Jan , the day you launch it !
He clearly stated that it's a free tools unless he plans to make a freemium style and later add a paid one with extra features, I guess it would be purely free til then. I'm looking forward to this as well since I really like to learn but get a head ache for coding stuff, thanks.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:35:34 AM

So... Like a weebly style product, that works with html instead of a website... I've been looking for this for gobble! I hate writing my own code Grin

you learn something.

TO-DO:
- Better interface
- Multi-Platform

Quoted !

Wtf... Why do you need to quote this? You're a newbie, and people only need their posts to be quoted of they're also a newbie and want someone of a higher rank to display their images. You ARE a newbie. What are you doing?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Glorantq (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

Completely free, forerver and for everyone. And I want to get attention for it, so It won't fail
Glorantq (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:04:14 PM

Added a link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: