Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakthrough in understanding reality (The Farsight Institute)  (Read 5305 times)
interlagos (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:58:34 PM

Below is a wonderful presentation made by Farsight institute this past summer explaining their approach to understanding remote viewing and as a result outlining their view of general vibrational structure of reality itself.

In short, all space and all time exist simultaneously as infinite wave patterns in what we call "here and now". The difference in perception of "close" and "far" in space and "back then" and "far into the future" in time is achieved by a phenomena called constructive and destructive interference. According to the presentation there is nothing else.

Basically by tuning your own frequency as a conscious observer you can create a different vibrational interference patterns (or ensembles in terms of the presentation) with waveforms of reality that are already present and surround you and thus tap into information about a particular object "far away" in space or an event "long ago" in time.

The video implies some knowledge of quantum physics and some understanding of wave-functions, but the concepts explained in the presentation itself are quite easy to grasp.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm5L8z34sNg
Enjoy! Cheesy

PS: If you're familiar with some of the Bashar videos on youtube then the concepts explained here are a perfect match, especially videos related to teleportation, transformational vibration or signature vibration.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Axios
Donator

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Axios Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 02:12:33 PM

This is pseudo science. The guy claims that he remote viewed Jesus Chris! And don't insult quantum physics...

interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:28:03 PM

This is pseudo science. The guy claims that he remote viewed Jesus Chris! And don't insult quantum physics...

I don't see any problems with remote viewing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm shifts are painful, I understand.
You're probably still missing the times when geocentric model was popular.
That was a real "hard" science unlike the pseudo-scientific-heresy of Copernicus and Galileo Galilei.

In fact I can't remember any established theory in the past which wasn't turned upside down by its successor. So what makes you think that this time is going to be different?
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 07:19:17 PM

That was a real "hard" science unlike the pseudo-scientific-heresy of Copernicus and Galileo Galilei.
Assuming it's possible to remote-view other locations in space, I see no reason why it would not be possible to remote-view other locations in time. After all, Space and time are merely the warp and the weft of the same fabric: Spacetime. Of course, that first assumption is pretty big, and I'd need to see some repeatable experiments to believe it.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Axios
Donator

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Axios Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 07:21:18 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 07:31:50 PM by Mendacium

Because he can't. If he was to say that its possible to build a machine it would be a little more plausible. This is just outright lies or he's crazy.

In fact I can't remember any established theory in the past which wasn't turned upside down by its successor. So what makes you think that this time is going to be different?

Unlike you I actually took quantum physics in the college for a semester. And brining up Copernicus & Galilei is so ridiculous, they fought against men who talked to and saw their god (Jesus).

LOL.

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 07:27:44 PM

Not to mention, there is no evidence (outside of theology, heresay, etc) that there ever was any "Jesus".  It's a myth nothing more. It's like "remote viewing" Zeus.   The only thing this proves is that guy is crazy.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 11:00:10 PM

So... how many fingers am I holding up?

n/m I'm not going to actually hold them up... or am I?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 11:01:02 PM

Its the Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 11:16:01 PM

Predicting the future is now called remote viewing :/ ?

interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:12:18 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 11:26:00 AM by interlagos

Because he can't. If he was to say that its possible to build a machine it would be a little more plausible. This is just outright lies or he's crazy.

The machine was built long time ago (google Project Looking Glass).
The problem is that knowledge and technologies like these are kept as secret as possible.
If you're on this forum you should understand that "mainstream" money influence "mainstream" science almost the same way they influence "mainstream" media.
It means ridicule everything that doesn't fit into a programmed belief system.

Unlike you I actually took quantum physics in the college for a semester. And brining up Copernicus & Galilei is so ridiculous, they fought against men who talked to and saw their god (Jesus).

LOL.

If you took quantum physics you should already know that there isn't anything solid in reality anyway. it all boils down to probabilities of observing something. At quantum level the existence itself is waving.
But "mainstream" science still doesn't know what causes the alleged collapse of the wave-function, because they still don't understand what the consciousness is.

The explanation given in the presentation doesn't need to deal with the collapse of the wave-function because there isn't any. It only assumes that conscious observer has its own frequency pattern and can form ensembles with other frequency patterns via constructive and destructive interference. It unifies the conscious observer with everything else in the system making an implicit assumption that everything else is also made of consciousness (this wasn't mentioned in the video, just an extrapolation on my part).
There is a saying - you will not perceive what you're not a vibration of - that sum's it up nicely.

Regarding Jesus, it's much more complex story than it seems.
Please keep in mind that the struggle for power and control didn't start a few centuries ago. It's been going on for much longer. The version of the Jesus story that was eventually put in the Bible might only be 20% correct. So there is nothing wrong in attempting to remote view this subject if you have all the tools you need.
interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:21:59 AM

Assuming it's possible to remote-view other locations in space, I see no reason why it would not be possible to remote-view other locations in time. After all, Space and time are merely the warp and the weft of the same fabric: Spacetime. Of course, that first assumption is pretty big, and I'd need to see some repeatable experiments to believe it.

Yes, you are correct, space and time are just different facets of the same "crystal" of spacetime.
The study of remote viewing has been going on for at least a few decades and if there weren't any repeatable experiments there wouldn't be much interest. It was started by Ingo Swann and advanced much further by the team of remote-viewers lead by Ed Dames.

Ed Dames is currently involved in a collaborative effort to apply remote viewing to find missing children and their latest iteration of the technique manages to achieve unprecedented accuracy of location in space. Locating an event in time is still much of a problem though.
Roger_Murdock

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:29:48 AM

How secure is Bitcoin vis-a-vis attempts to remote view someone else's private keys? Is this something the development team is working on?
interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:42:24 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 12:03:24 PM by interlagos

How secure is Bitcoin vis-a-vis attempts to remote view someone else's private keys? Is this something the development team is working on?

That's a great question!
I've always wondered this myself.
Even brain-wallet won't help much against remote-viewing "attack" Smiley

The answer that Ed Dames found when attempting to remote view some russian spy was that there are guardian angels that would prevent any unauthorized access to the information.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrAG0ZgWe0
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 11:43:48 AM

Is this one of dank's sockies?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:48:35 AM

Is this one of dank's sockies?
Doubt it.
Dank's posts are not this long and coherent and usually contain more bullshit per letter.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:00:40 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 10:13:18 PM by interlagos

Predicting the future is now called remote viewing :/ ?

There is no such thing as prediction of the future in the model described in OP because everything that can be already is. It's a matter of perceiving only those "bands" of reality that interact with you via constructive interference and that process solely depends on your frequency pattern.

So the point of this whole realization is that you ultimately determine what reality you observe.
BR0KK

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:25:23 PM

That's a great question!

The answer that Ed Dames found when attempting to remote view some russian spy was that there are guardian angels that would prevent any unauthorized access to the information.

aahhhhh crop cycles.....angels exist...... dogs that quack like ducks... now i understand 0_o

interlagos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:28:38 PM

That's a great question!

aahhhhh crop cycles..... now i understand Smiley

He talks about relevant stuff at 2:13 Smiley
BR0KK

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:32:54 PM

uhhhh angels again.... spy stuff ...... things we can't describe .... no labels .... all so true ... not discussing with science.....

--> Its getting interesting .... Tongue

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 10:41:32 PM

--> Its getting interesting .... Tongue

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: