Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused?  (Read 26751 times)
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:25:19 AM

Bitcoin will never disappear, because it sticks to the internet.

If bitcoin became unused, then there's maybe another great cryptocurrency available and all people are going there.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:45:34 AM

If bitcoin became unused, then there's maybe another great cryptocurrency available and all people are going there.

I believe there are no possibilities for another crypto-currency to be invented to match the benefits and advantages of bitcoin ecosystem. More over I do not see any possibility of reasons that bitcoin getting unused.
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:03:10 AM

No, i think bitcoin will never disapear or become unused. well, maybe someday bitcoin will disapear or become unused. but for this year, i think bitcoin is fine.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:15:18 PM

No, i think bitcoin will never disapear or become unused. well, maybe someday bitcoin will disapear or become unused. but for this year, i think bitcoin is fine.

No mate, bitcoin will survive for longer period of time, I believe that bitcoin is still in its initial stage and needs more support from the people and society and if it gets it then it will survive for sure, unless it is replaced by any other crypto currency.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:38:46 PM

Chance of getting disappear is very less I guess. Because many adoption happening everyday and in a while. Now recently Hollywood company also adapted bitcoin. There is very less chance bitcoin to out of the world. So better to investment on bitcoin. These kind of thread will make untrust in bitcoin market on bitcoin So please avoid these kind of threads.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:52:38 PM

I believe there are no possibilities for another crypto-currency to be invented to match the benefits and advantages of bitcoin ecosystem. More over I do not see any possibility of reasons that bitcoin getting unused.

contrary, it is very well possible for a new cryptocurrency to rise up and reach bitcoin usage levels. i don't see any reason why this can not happen. although it won't meant that bitcoin is going to disappear, they can work side by side and have different usages.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

Chance of getting disappear is very less I guess. Because many adoption happening everyday and in a while. Now recently Hollywood company also adapted bitcoin. There is very less chance bitcoin to out of the world. So better to investment on bitcoin. These kind of thread will make untrust in bitcoin market on bitcoin So please avoid these kind of threads.

Yeah, investing in bitcoin at this stage is the best thing to do, as it is predicted that it will cross $500 mark in the future, bitcoin will be more popular and there will more and more users entering into the bitcoin world, So bitcoin is not going anywhere.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:04:57 PM

agree bitcoin will never dissapear.
I think competitors will continue to come against bitcoin, competitors not only from cryptocurrency, even more than that, a heavy competitor now is fiat and paypal
blackraven1425

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

This new crypto would need to be BETTER, significantly better, not just match the benefits. This means it's even a more remote possibility...
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:31:17 PM

I dont think it will disappear just like that. This questions are now popping up due to what happen to that person who sold bitcoin and said some bad things with bitcoin. Obsolete, disappear etc etc.. Bad words coming out. I hope this can be erased to the minds of the people in the upcoming days.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:43:27 PM

I dont think it will disappear just like that. This questions are now popping up due to what happen to that person who sold bitcoin and said some bad things with bitcoin. Obsolete, disappear etc etc.. Bad words coming out. I hope this can be erased to the minds of the people in the upcoming days.

People who have faith in bitcoins will never listen to what people say, they will listen to everyone but will take decisions on their own, as the people who don't have a knowledge related to bitcoins, they will keep on gossiping on bitcoins.
novgod

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

This new crypto would need to be BETTER, significantly better, not just match the benefits. This means it's even a more remote possibility...

You are talking looking in the short term. Think about all the extra perks a coin could have in 5, 10, 20 years from now...

Crypto revolution is way bigger than BTC
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 01:52:40 PM

This is all I know: Bitcoin revolutionized the way people view money.  It opened the door for people who don't normally have access to the worlds banking systems to participate in the global economy.  And, it negated the control our governments maintain over us financially.  Now, if its not Bitcoin that's being exchanged in the future, it will be something very similar but I do believe that Bitcoin will be the standard.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

I think that was going to happen later, but that is far and hope I do not. But you never know.

It is perhaps the most used payment later. You can not go predict what will happen.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:21:46 PM

I said before that bitcoin had been pumped from the last year and the only thing being showed now is there is no support yet to hold it at 400 dollars maybe the halving can change it but i doubt for the moment bitcoin need to grow slow can be up very fast as a climb will come always.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:03:48 PM

Bitcoins is now climbing its height at its speed. No one can say that it will disappear or become unused at this moment because we know that bitcoins will last long and if something happens in the world all the bitcoins users will fight for that and get the rights what all the bitcoins users wants. Its the power of bitcoins.
Yes bitcoins are going at very fast rate and now it become an integral part of daily routine for many people.
Many people used it daily for their routine transactions. As it is growing fast there is very rare chance of disappearing Bitcoins and I personally believe that it won't happen. Price maybe low or high but Bitcoins always survive.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:08:02 PM

Bitcoins is now climbing its height at its speed. No one can say that it will disappear or become unused at this moment because we know that bitcoins will last long and if something happens in the world all the bitcoins users will fight for that and get the rights what all the bitcoins users wants. Its the power of bitcoins.
Yes bitcoins are going at very fast rate and now it become an integral part of daily routine for many people.
Many people used it daily for their routine transactions. As it is growing fast there is very rare chance of disappearing Bitcoins and I personally believe that it won't happen. Price maybe low or high but Bitcoins always survive.
It is not really going at a fast rate new. The price is just dropping which is kind of scary to see.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:12:29 PM

I think they will blend alongside Physical Currencies and the BlockChain will be adopted by other Finantial Institutions. My belief i BTC will be used almost exclusively for online shops.
radeon2k8

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:35:05 PM

It is not really going at a fast rate new. The price is just dropping which is kind of scary to see.

You don't to be scared if the price is dropping down, that is the bitcoin process and its nothing new to us, price dropped down in past too and again it went higher, so at this stage we need to have patience and wait for the price to go up and it will surely reach to a new level in future.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:57:39 PM

There are already too many reputable places that accept Bitcoin and have become integrated. It's application is also undeniable in places like gambling so no I don't think there will ever be a point that Bitcoin disappears or become unused. That's where it's inherent value comes from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: