Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Available] Online Passive Income Ebook / 0.01 BTC  (Read 1461 times)
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:27:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 12:44:14 AM by P4ndoraBox7

Update for those who are earning with me ;

Good day!

As you can observe bitcoin prices had been volatile for past weeks and our payment prior to price are affected, We understand that some users here prefer bitcoin for withdrawal but we hope you'll understand that we have to adjust on situation, we will try our best in order to get the bitcoin withdrawal back ahead the said time.

This means that, you can still advertise, upgrade, rent referrals with all accepted currencies but withdrawals will only be available for Paypal.
Paypal - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( OK )
Bitcoin - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )
Perfect Money - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

For those who bought the guide or got the free vouchers; I'll be working on a update that you will receive for free. I'm going further into the method and will share with you how you could make even more money/btc.

thx.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:54:09 AM

2 PMs were sent to ;

Equilux
Monnt
Greentree
Didldak

Thank you.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:43:21 AM

Any Payment Proof to verify your earnings?
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:45:43 AM

Included in the second ebook with pictures.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:47:53 AM

Included in the second ebook with pictures.
Let me rephrase that,any Valid Payment Proof that is public to anyone viewing this thread?
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:55:10 AM

You may ask those who made a review and got the books, they already had the proofs

If you want free info and cant afford 0.0125 BTC for books, support and ongoing updates then maybe it's not for you.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:27:58 AM

You may ask those who made a review and got the books, they already had the proofs

If you want free info and cant afford 0.0125 BTC for books, support and ongoing updates then maybe it's not for you.
Im not trying to get your ebook,Im asking for verification that anyone can get without hassle.But since you are refusing to get any proof of it working.It seems really suspicious
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:35:40 AM

Im not trying to get your ebook,Im asking for verification that anyone can get without hassle.But since you are refusing to get any proof of it working.It seems really suspicious

I share my own numbers in the second book and may share up to 24 payments proofs made by other people as well.

I don't want to giveaway too much info since I don't want everyone to use that method, in other words, more people doing it = less profits. You would understand if you knew what is inside my books and what I shared today in PM.

There is nothing suspicious, I'm selling a method + aftersale service in compensation of 0.0125 btc. Simple as that.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:58:09 AM

I share my own numbers in the second book and may share up to 24 payments proofs made by other people as well.

I don't want to giveaway too much info since I don't want everyone to use that method, in other words, more people doing it = less profits. You would understand if you knew what is inside my books and what I shared today in PM.

There is nothing suspicious, I'm selling a method + aftersale service in compensation of 0.0125 btc. Simple as that.
Then in order to verify your earnings,could you provide a payment proof screenshot of your paypal/Bitcoin wallet?
A refreshing screenshot if you will.
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:15:17 AM

Since I'm using it, 10th november 2015, I only reinvested the income I made.

As one of my update earlier today, bitcoin withdrawal is not available.

Give me 1 or 2 dayz and ill use a paypal payment proof and share it here. Or btc if it happen to be back online.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:39:42 AM

First who see this message will get the ebooks + support for 0.005 btc. Send email in pm.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:31:34 PM

Are there any testimonies available from your test users?
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:34:45 PM

I gave 3 vouchers for free to Greentree, Monnt and Equilux.

Greentree and Monnt made some Reviews ( Testimonies ). You may see them around the first page of the topic.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:43:38 AM

Then in order to verify your earnings,could you provide a payment proof screenshot of your paypal/Bitcoin wallet?
A refreshing screenshot if you will.

Hi. I'll upload a proof in the next 30 minutes.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:03:58 AM

I'm sharing with you now a earning proof. I don't have a payment proof since I'm using and reinvesting. After sale, I can share with you 34 proofs of actual people doing it, with screenshots.

As for the earning proof;

No promoting needed, only renting.

Each R cost 0.20 USD for a month to rent.

The webmaster changed the minimum requirement of a referal that you can rent and assure you that will have shown that his rentable. This explain why there is more red at the top of my sheet and not recently. The reason why I sell how you can make those profit instead of giving it away is to insure that you will have some available R to rent because they are actually ''hunted'' for nice and easy profits.

Enough talk, check the sheet.

Legend ;

Red / Wont rent againn
Yellow / No gain no loss
Green / Profit
Orange / Awesome profits, 300% and more.

R cost 0.20 / month.

Orange can earn to 3.50 USD a month with my numbers for 0.20 USD, you do the math.

I actually share 2 other methods as well to get even more profits.

Have a nice day.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:06:57 AM

2 testimonies update on first post.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

Congratz to FruitsBasket who bought the ebooks 15 minutes ago + PM support.

He is now starting to earn a profitable passive earning income.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:28:00 PM

Its nice to see you have your ebook here for sell very quickly but I read all thread you give 3 vouch copies but no positive feedback from any one with proof of income now @FruitsBasket bought from you hope he will add something positive then I could be next your customer for this book 
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 09:40:35 PM

Its nice to see you have your ebook here for sell very quickly but I read all thread you give 3 vouch copies but no positive feedback from any one with proof of income now @FruitsBasket bought from you hope he will add something positive then I could be next your customer for this book 

There is 2 positives feedbacks that you may see on my first posts.

Proof of income will be shared tomorrow maximum.

FruitsBaskets is a little disapointed at the moment and I'm working something out with him.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: