Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20,087.25 worth of BTC for sale.  (Read 6185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:24:45 AM

not without  escrow, regardless of your paper trail. why should anyone take all the risk for you? You can use different escrows for this deal, if you are worried one would up and run.

What escrow can be trusted with 20k of untraceable anonymous unrefundable bitcoin?  It is the perfect currency for people to exit with.
A banks paper trail is more secure than any escrow that can be named.

choose 10 different escrows here and send them 2k each. Il wire you the cash.
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:30:13 AM

Wallet: 
1G1N1jor2LMfTA4gN3qWL96dycUWvipLqR
This wallet is owned by ClownSpider.Looking to make a 20k deal cash or wire for 20k in BTC.
Signature:
IFY9Ri6yyCYzBKIThW+QxqbP8cPOe+ekFADoggYCYcDcIpcONuLqtC1yRTqcecAiDxsBNJC/i9u8VL1c5lx5+N0=
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:31:22 AM

I will happily sign the wallet with 43k in it.  Just looking to spend 20k

still waiting

Can I get 10 fucking minutes to sign a message without repeated cries for a signature?  Jesus man.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:31:44 AM

Wallet:  
1G1N1jor2LMfTA4gN3qWL96dycUWvipLqR
This wallet is owned by ClownSpider.Looking to make a 20k deal cash or wire for 20k in BTC.
Signature:
IFY9Ri6yyCYzBKIThW+QxqbP8cPOe+ekFADoggYCYcDcIpcONuLqtC1yRTqcecAiDxsBNJC/i9u8VL1c5lx5+N0=

Final Balance   0 BTC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:33:50 AM

I just transferred it OUT of that account, look at the time.
It is now in my OTHER account  1QEDYZTy9jFkkLbUbgFvx58suvpnJRBzY8
For this reason http://www.coindesk.com/good-samaritan-blockchain-hacker-returned-255-btc-speaks/
I do not leave Bitcoin in signature signed accounts, because it can be stolen.

I will transfer it into another, back and forth.

Look at the time, the OUT just happened, not even confirmed yet.

If you wish, note the time.
I will put it into 1K5oRoA8xaxyxk1r6BicYpoGCW1grDXiHP
sign for 1K5oRoA8xaxyxk1r6BicYpoGCW1grDXiHP
Then transfer it OUT and back to a safe account that is not compromised by a signature.  (as per exploit noted above)
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:37:23 AM

I have $1000 paypal ready to trade. Can you do it with me?
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:39:25 AM

not without  escrow, regardless of your paper trail. why should anyone take all the risk for you? You can use different escrows for this deal, if you are worried one would up and run.

What escrow can be trusted with 20k of untraceable anonymous unrefundable bitcoin?  It is the perfect currency for people to exit with.

I may take you up on this offer, that is a better idea.  Not putting all the eggs in 1 basket.  I bit of effort to manage 10 different people and their different online/offline schedules, but I viable solution from out of the box thinking.

If you have 20k, I will start looking for 10 escrow people on here.

Never in a million years would I trust paypal and their charge backs.  Sorry.
eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:50:43 AM

not without  escrow, regardless of your paper trail. why should anyone take all the risk for you? You can use different escrows for this deal, if you are worried one would up and run.

What escrow can be trusted with 20k of untraceable anonymous unrefundable bitcoin?  It is the perfect currency for people to exit with.

I may take you up on this offer, that is a better idea.  Not putting all the eggs in 1 basket.  I bit of effort to manage 10 different people and their different online/offline schedules, but I viable solution from out of the box thinking.

If you have 20k, I will start looking for 10 escrow people on here.

Never in a million years would I trust paypal and their charge backs.  Sorry.

Pm me, when ready. I am here for another hour or thereabout.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:13:04 AM

give me until tomorrow to contact the dealer and make arrangements, mean while I will see if we have 10 escrow guys that look good.
MyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:23:08 AM

give me until tomorrow to contact the dealer and make arrangements, mean while I will see if we have 10 escrow guys that look good.

I suggest for the 10 escrows you're looking for:

1. Devthedev
2. Monbux
3. Blazed
4. Tomatocage
5. Master-p
6. Mitchell
7. Ognasty
8. SebastianJu
9. Bitpop
and 10. Dabs

I would trust any of them for the total amount though. Good luck.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:23:07 AM

I would like a car tomorrow.

A bit impatient, are we?
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:43:06 AM

A bit impatient, are we?
Its very impatient,
If i wanna buy car i can ask the dealer hold it for me or reserved it for me for at least few days if really have intention want to buy. Im sure dealer will hold it for u.
while in the mean time you can slowly exchange ur btc in safe way actually.

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:54:10 AM

A bit impatient, are we?
Its very impatient,
If i wanna buy car i can ask the dealer hold it for me or reserved it for me for at least few days if really have intention want to buy. Im sure dealer will hold it for u.
while in the mean time you can slowly exchange ur btc in safe way actually.

A bit impatient, are we?

If your get your panties in a bunch because I would like to buy something, and get it the same day that I pay, then you have a miserable personality.

Very impatient?  Excuse the fuck out of me for wanting something!
Stop being a little bitch.  If you can read, exchanges are not compatible with my schedule or situation. 
So put your patients in your ear.  =)
Slow?  ha ha ha ha.  Slow.  HA HA, he said slow!
Spoken like a common peasant.
MyBTT

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:54:46 AM

A bit impatient, are we?

Well, at least he signed a message.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:14:42 AM

Thank you MyBTT.

Quicksilver,,, take your scamming butt off my thread.  Learn to read.  I have already begun working with someone wiser and more literate than yourself, who has suggested 10 escrows.  A Brilliant idea!
So quit your bitching.

Broke people need not join this conversation.  I am working in a higher level, thanks.  That 10 escrow idea was simply genius and I should have thought of that.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:20:02 AM

Why dont you ask the car vendor to get a bitpay account. He can probably get it up and running quickly and then there is no need for this middle man on the forum.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:24:21 AM

Why dont you ask the car vendor to get a bitpay account. He can probably get it up and running quickly and then there is no need for this middle man on the forum.

I did.
And the video on bitcoin.org is perfect as a sales pitch for their business to accept BTC.
No dealers will play with BTC.
I tried very hard.
They act like they don't need my business unless I have cash or finance it on a loan.
One accepted credit card, but wanted 2-3 days for the payment to clear before letting me have the car!  wow.
nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:30:18 AM

I did.
And the video on bitcoin.org is perfect as a sales pitch for their business to accept BTC.
I tried very hard.
They act like they don't need my business unless I have cash or finance it on a loan.
One accepted credit card, but wanted 2-3 days for the payment to clear before letting me have the car!  wow.
Sucks that they treat you like this but if you can pay on creedit card just do it and wait the three days. Why cant you wait 3 days for the car?
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:42:58 AM

I did.
I tried very hard.
Sucks that they treat you like this but if you can pay on creedit card just do it and wait the three days. Why cant you wait 3 days for the car?

I will as a last resort, but I will do better if possible.
By CC I can use e-coin to get virtual credit cards, and make multiple transactions for the total.  Just as much work, but takes 3 days.
When you shop in a store they don't tell you, "thank you please come back in 3 days".  So that threw me off.
nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:46:56 AM

I did.
I tried very hard.
One accepted credit card, but wanted 2-3 days for the payment to clear before letting me have the car!  wow.

I will as a last resort, but I will do better if possible.
By CC I can use e-coin to get virtual credit cards, and make multiple transactions for the total.  Just as much work, but takes 3 days.
When you shop in a store they don't tell you, "thank you please come back in 3 days".  So that threw me off.

I've bought plenty of cars and I never walked in and bougt it and drove away. I've personally always had to wait at least a day or two for the prep and paperwork.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: