Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:31:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Floz coin Twitter Campaign. (CLOSED)  (Read 10236 times)
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:29:48 PM

Can I join?

https://twitter.com/sharkdown12

wallet:  13HosRCtePypsF791ZrNXZCYvVt1yKstzu
There is no response from OP my friend.People are waiting for their first weeks payment and i don't think this will continue in future.

ok,thanks Sad
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:13:52 PM

Can I join?

There is no response from OP my friend.People are waiting for their first weeks payment and i don't think this will continue in future.

ok,thanks Sad
Honestly, i also want to join this Twitter campaign. But the slot is full and not sure this campaign still continues

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:16:51 PM

Can I join?

ok,thanks Sad
Honestly, i also want to join this Twitter campaign. But the slot is full and not sure this campaign still continues
Other than spot and continuity.I wouldn't recommend anyone to join because of the payment problems (already 2-3 days late).

yo
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:20:34 PM

Alright, so if the OP doesn't respond in the next 48 hours I will count the tweets and pay accordingly at the best of my ability in terms of accuracy.

48 hours from the time of this post is how much time we'll give OP to respond as I haven't received any payment details from him.

Regards
Great to see the one who is in charge of the money speaks out Grin I hope that the manager will come back soon and pay us
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:03:13 PM

This is what i received as answer from flozcoin dev.

You need to pay up for twitter campaign,yesterday was deadline.
Check it out

cheers

All funds for that were already sent to the escrow. Please contact him for payment.
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:13:25 PM

This is what i received as answer from flozcoin dev.

You need to pay up for twitter campaign,yesterday was deadline.
Check it out

cheers

All funds for that were already sent to the escrow. Please contact him for payment.
This is a nice update mate. I am pm'ing master-P now.He wanted to give 2 days time for the dev to reply and now it's not necessary.

yo
Floz PR Account (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:33:22 PM

Alright, so if the OP doesn't respond in the next 48 hours I will count the tweets and pay accordingly at the best of my ability in terms of accuracy.

48 hours from the time of this post is how much time we'll give OP to respond as I haven't received any payment details from him.

Regards

Sorry for the delay of a day that has been very busy and only just remembered this was going on. I have counted retweets and tweets and everyone here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AMF3yM9MjxzhHKIt0IUZU9WQeWV0pK633HZ-rlb_SI/edit?usp=sharing except one red for failed and one red for being paid in floz should be paid. Amounts on the far right side and addresses on the far left.

This campaign will have to be put on hold until after the holidays as there is just no time to maintain it like it should be ran. Stand by for future updates. Thank you
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:04:09 PM

Regards

Sorry for the delay of a day that has been very busy and only just remembered this was going on. I have counted retweets and tweets and everyone here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-AMF3yM9MjxzhHKIt0IUZU9WQeWV0pK633HZ-rlb_SI/edit?usp=sharing except one red for failed and one red for being paid in floz should be paid. Amounts on the far right side and addresses on the far left.

This campaign will have to be put on hold until after the holidays as there is just no time to maintain it like it should be ran. Stand by for future updates. Thank you
all right ,addresses on right & amount on the left .You have a Pm in your inbox Wink

yo
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 06:51:50 PM

Regards

for me it was a mistake. i have 1800 followers, and you put me on 1000-1500..
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:05:58 AM

Regards

The term "C" is for completed right ? So when we get our payment from this campaign. thank you
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3265

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 12:31:24 AM

whether this campaign still active?
i see new tweet from there, and if we continue to retweet or closed?
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:57:17 AM

thanks
well it is on hold now so I think we can skip that. BTW when will we receive our payment Grin I suppose that we are waiting for master-p
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:17:02 AM

i want to join
https://twitter.com/basonggogok
https://twitteraudit.com/basonggogok
    1CcWDWSvTBuysgJUCMwjRdychVDwajCFsx
I afraid the campaign is on hold at the moment until after the holidays so you have to wait for a while
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

thanks
well it is on hold now so I think we can skip that. BTW when will we receive our payment Grin I suppose that we are waiting for master-p
Same here, waiting my payment from this campaign and maybe just need to be patient..
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:36:44 AM

I've seen OP confirmed tweet and re-tweet. Just waiting for payment from master-p.
Himea

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:03:16 AM

Regards

since the OP already count all the tweet. Now we just need for master-p sent out the btc

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:58:11 PM

There is any update from the escrow?. I see the Op have counted all tweet and retweet, but here is no payment of tthis campaign
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:05:58 PM

There is any update from the escrow?. I see the Op have counted all tweet and retweet, but here is no payment of tthis campaign
master-p is reputable here so I think you can wait for him a little more Grin just give him some time
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:14:12 PM

master-p is reputable here so I think you can wait for him a little more Grin just give him some time

Yeah agreed with you master-P is legit person so don't need to be get panic about payment it will be done smoothly after sometime.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:28:45 PM

Don't stress people. Master P has the bitcoin. He's probably just busy for the holidays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: