Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know of an easy way to convert BTC to USD, not using paypal?  (Read 827 times)
IbuyGuinnesswithBTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:00:03 PM

I'm curious. I know there's a few companies that you can do it with and charge like $25 per transfer to your bank account. Anyone know of any other ways?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:01:57 PM

Try https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/ .

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
DigitalHermit

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thank you! Thank you! ...

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:21:37 PM

I'm curious. I know there's a few companies that you can do it with and charge like $25 per transfer to your bank account. Anyone know of any other ways?

If you have a U.S. Bank account, you can use coinbase to sell your Bitcoin and have USD credited to your bank account for a 1% fee. Alternatively, you can buy Bitcoin and have your bank account debited in USD.

http://coinbase.com/
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 09:29:37 PM

Bitme.com $0.25 to transfer to bank account.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
IbuyGuinnesswithBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:05:57 AM

If you have a U.S. Bank account, you can use coinbase to sell your Bitcoin and have USD credited to your bank account for a 1% fee. Alternatively, you can buy Bitcoin and have your bank account debited in USD.

Thats what I'm looking for, awesome thanks! I now can live in my apartment for one more month
5oksuuhm

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:50:17 AM

Cash deposit at bank of America
HOTServers LLC

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 08:16:06 AM

what is the credibility of boinbase.com ? anyone confirm if they are legit and they do ACH or Direct Deposits?
scamdetector

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 01:09:46 AM

have you tried mtgox.com?
micahs

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 04:44:27 AM

Cash deposit at bank of America
That's USD to BTC via TrustCash and BitInstant, I believe.
amagimetals

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 04:46:28 AM

Convert them to gold and silver instead of fiat currency!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: