Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job making BTC! Looking for about 1-2 BTC/week  (Read 1309 times)
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:48:48 PM

there is not veen a work that pay you 2$ per hour in this wbsite and you asking 1-2 BTC
if there is a job like that pays like this evry one will want to do it
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:45:14 AM

I wonder why you people don't search for jobs near by your house or city ? If you are looking for a job getting you 800$ per week then what skills are you able to offer ?
there are many opportunities now and then in services section ,have a look at them and join one if your talent suites the requirements.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:49:54 AM

I can pay 1 BTC for 10 years work.
PM me if you want

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I want 1 BTC for each of the next 10 years for saying "work" to myself every day. Should I PM you my BTC address?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:04:22 AM

PM me if you want

I want 1 BTC for each of the next 10 years for saying "work" to myself every day. Should I PM you my BTC address?
You will work for him for 10 years and you will only receive your payment once which is 1 BTC. I'm not sure if he is serious about that offer. Undecided

Life sucks.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

PM me if you want

You will work for him for 10 years and you will only receive your payment once which is 1 BTC.

No I won't.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:51:29 PM

Don't listen to these guys. It's perfectly possible to make 2 BTC per week, even if you're not super skilled.

You need to find a problem and solve it.

There's good money to be made if you are creative. Creativity is always in high demand.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:22:12 PM

Don't listen to these guys. It's perfectly possible to make 2 BTC per week, even if you're not super skilled.
There's good money to be made if you are creative. Creativity is always in high demand.

Perfectly possible, yes, but not to everyone. It equates to >3600USD a month, which only rare people get to earn, and i honestly
doubt they need to create threads like this one to make it. Having such income mostly means running your own business - and a successful one too.
btw i would hardly call op as being creative from what i see and read..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:35:33 PM

Perfectly possible, yes, but not to everyone. It equates to >3600USD a month, which only rare people get to earn, and i honestly
doubt they need to create threads like this one to make it. Having such income mostly means running your own business - and a successful one too.
I think it is possible to have such job specially in countries that are rich but you need to change and improve 10% of a business whether it is a fast food or it is supermarket or etc.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:00:13 AM

It possible to make 1-2 BTC a week, yes. But if the OP are just waiting for someone to spoon-feed him, then it is very impossible for OP to earn that amount in just a week. Undecided

Life sucks.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:47:56 PM

I think it is possible to have such job specially in countries that are rich but you need to change and improve 10% of a business whether it is a fast food or it is supermarket or etc.

Ha, such limited thinking. Well, if you're already sure you can't, that IS true.

Set a big goal... even if you only get close to the big goal, you already achieve more then if you set a small goal.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:09:54 PM

I'm looking for some work in the BTC payment area. Post offers or PM me, I will get back with you ASAP!

Thanks

Can you send a PM with detailed your skills, degrees and other experiences ?

if i send my certifications are u in a position to give me a job Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: