Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Godaddy Coupons?  (Read 667 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:54:47 AM

I want godaddy discount coupons for .com domains. I am not new customer so I dont need coupons that work for new customers only.Also my preferred mode of payment is Debit Card or NetBanking so any valid coupons that work with this payment option will be appreciated. As a token of appreciation,I can reward some btc to the member who give working coupons

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:13:07 PM

hey sir it is seems that you have moved this topic on a right board but i think you can get a little more attensin it you moved this into currency exchange or in digital goods section
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:25:35 PM

hey sir it is seems that you have moved this topic on a right board but i think you can get a little more attensin it you moved this into currency exchange or in digital goods section
Why in currency exchange? I think this is right place and there is no need to move it in Digital Goods Section

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:54:56 PM

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com

191R9RaC4mUsc4mKAQPY1TBZc5JGRt13zp

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:13:46 AM

Thanks. I know there are many sites that offer discount coupons and anyone can Google them but the problem is each sites has as many as 10-15 coupons available for godaddy and to try each one is very boring and time consuming. Most of these coupons are either expired or not for existing users.Thats why I created this thread to ask if anyone has personally tried any coupons which is still valid

bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:15:49 AM

Not a coupon, but you can get cashback in bitcoin:

http://www.coinrebates.com/store/godaddy

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:17:59 AM

Copy the code below and paste it at checkout.

cjccoup99

$.99 .COM Domains at GoDaddy!
You might cry tears of joy!

I have used this one and worked quite well for me! If it works let me know you can send me some tips. Smiley

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:19:14 AM

Not a coupon, but you can get cashback in bitcoin:

http://www.coinrebates.com/store/godaddy
That sounds great.I would definitely give it a try.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:21:50 AM

cjccoup99

I have used this one and worked quite well for me! If it works let me know you can send me some tips. Smiley

It says you have already used similar coupon.I remember having registered a numerical .com domain with this code for one of bitcointalk member.He gave me a similar code and ask me to register a domain for him

coaltin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:29:17 AM

pm'ed u a coupon i got today
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:29:45 AM

cjccoup99

It says you have already used similar coupon.I remember having registered a numerical .com domain with this code for one of bitcointalk member.He gave me a similar code and ask me to register a domain for him

I can list a few more.Also these are not randomly copy pasted but I have used and verified it a while back.Only thing i can't assure is whether they still work ,but you can always try .
CJCRMN99U
cjcrmn2cp
cjcfw25s
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:24:27 PM

Thanks. I know there are many sites that offer discount coupons and anyone can Google them but the problem is each sites has as many as 10-15 coupons available for godaddy and to try each one is very boring and time consuming. Most of these coupons are either expired or not for existing users.Thats why I created this thread to ask if anyone has personally tried any coupons which is still valid

That same BS excuse (in bold) can be applied to every single code everyone could suggest here. You could read the percentage of success helpfully calculated by Retailmenot based on user feedback, click on the comments to see the most recent successes, see which ones do not deny you in the Details & Exclusions attached to each code listed, because while you claim "most", most is not equal to ALL. But no, you'd rather reject all that work done to help people like you.

So... why the fuck are you wasting our time?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:53:40 PM

That same BS excuse (in bold) can be applied to every single code everyone could suggest here. You could read the percentage of success helpfully calculated by Retailmenot based on user feedback, click on the comments to see the most recent successes, see which ones do not deny you in the Details & Exclusions attached to each code listed, because while you claim "most", most is not equal to ALL. But no, you'd rather reject all that work done to help people like you.

So... why the fuck are you wasting our time?
You are Legendary but still haven't learnt that you can simply ignore or choose not to post if you feel some thread is wasting your non productive time.
By the way a wise member has pm me the working coupon code

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:59:14 PM

You are Legendary but still haven't learnt that you can simply ignore or choose not to post if you feel some thread is wasting your non productive time.
He do that because he do not want others time to be wasted in your thread. Smiley

Life sucks.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:03:50 PM

He do that because he do not want others time to be wasted in your thread. Smiley

Exactly. Like we Legendarys are all expected to be psychics to know when OP is a time-wasting asshole in advance of actually wasting our time helping OP.

So what's the coupon code you were given secretly, and since you posted in a begging-prohibited forum, what's the TXID you paid the giver, OP?

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:15:49 PM

Exactly. Like we Legendarys are all expected to be psychics to know when OP is a time-wasting asshole in advance of actually wasting our time helping OP.

So what's the coupon code you were given secretly, and since you posted in a begging-prohibited forum, what's the TXID you paid the giver, OP?
You seems hell bent on picking fight with me or is it a last night hang over?
whatever the case maybe with you I do have some other useful work.
By the way user "coaltin" gave me the following discount code : gd51246x
Now dont start assuming that it is my alt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: