Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much interest is reasonable for you?  (Read 17174 times)
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

Nothing over 1 % per month is safe for me. I falled in my newbietimes for HashOcean and lost my hard earned Bitcoins (at least not much in dollar) and it wake me up to be aware from many offers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

None. Anyone offering big amounts of interest is probably gonna steal your coins eventually. There's no free lunch in bitcoin and usually you're paying for it even if you didn't plan to.

This, anything above 5% a month is a big time red alarm. Be careful what you do with your money.

Sure it is. In fact a passive investment the reasonable profit a month should be <5%. Higher than that, I consider it as PONZI or HYIP already. However, if you are running a Lending Service, I think minimum of 7% Weekly is their interest, that should take at least 20% monthly. Another is trading (Altcoin or whatever currency you are trading), this should take at least 20-30% monthly depending on the flow of the market. If lucky you can get up to 100-300% if you have been cycled in an active market war.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:31:46 AM

None. Anyone offering big amounts of interest is probably gonna steal your coins eventually. There's no free lunch in bitcoin and usually you're paying for it even if you didn't plan to.

This, anything above 5% a month is a big time red alarm. Be careful what you do with your money.

Sure it is. In fact a passive investment the reasonable profit a month should be <5%. Higher than that, I consider it as PONZI or HYIP already. However, if you are running a Lending Service, I think minimum of 7% Weekly is their interest, that should take at least 20% monthly. Another is trading (Altcoin or whatever currency you are trading), this should take at least 20-30% monthly depending on the flow of the market. If lucky you can get up to 100-300% if you have been cycled in an active market war.

Trading profits are based on our luck and wise decision about so the percentage of profit we can get on will not be similar or shall we say fix daily,monthly or yearly. But where talking about how decent percentage are great to us and surely that those site or any establishments offers beyond banks profit genarated will be mark as shaddy and better if we should not waste our time spending our money on them so that we will not be fall from their greedy hands.

Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

For medium to large amounts of money (probably 5000$+) a profit of 5% monthly is a great deal. Anything less than that you can probably stretch it to 10 and 20% but that all depends on your risk factor, mining altcoins has a small risk factor and I think it gets more than 10% monthly, specially if you hold your coins. Trading on the other hand has very profitable rates but you have a risk of losing it all on the wrong decision.
Hamliss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

For medium to large amounts of money (probably 5000$+) a profit of 5% monthly is a great deal. Anything less than that you can probably stretch it to 10 and 20% but that all depends on your risk factor, mining altcoins has a small risk factor and I think it gets more than 10% monthly, specially if you hold your coins. Trading on the other hand has very profitable rates but you have a risk of losing it all on the wrong decision.

5% monthly is huge. In the Europe, the bank interest is less than 1% per year.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Don't look for the bank for this kind of thing since surely they will just give you a little profit from your money but instead look for decent business where you can earn the most their so many alternative their where you can actually earn that and the thing you should bare is critical thingking,budget and etc and so by that maybe you can earn for huge percentage of profits by the time your business will be success. Investment on online matter is so risky if we would truly trust them for this and we will be lucky for that if we earn 2-5% a month.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

Depends on the risk of the trade..  Huh

Branny

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

Can anyone show me a entity that has paid out more than 1 percent interest in the past 20 years for longer than a 3 year period? This excludes equity.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

Don't look for the bank for this kind of thing since surely they will just give you a little profit from your money but instead look for decent business where you can earn the most their so many alternative their where you can actually earn that and the thing you should bare is critical thingking,budget and etc and so by that maybe you can earn for huge percentage of profits by the time your business will be success. Investment on online matter is so risky if we would truly trust them for this and we will be lucky for that if we earn 2-5% a month.
When you do really mind on the interest on the banks then its just really nothing to be felt considering on the amount you will gain annually.Its really better to use of those money you had on investment rather than on putting it on banks unless if that money is just an extra but its really ideal to make it use to possible making profits ahead which can generate more than 1%.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

When you do really mind on the interest on the banks then its just really nothing to be felt considering on the amount you will gain annually.Its really better to use of those money you had on investment rather than on putting it on banks unless if that money is just an extra but its really ideal to make it use to possible making profits ahead which can generate more than 1%.

But if you want to make your money more safety then bank would be the best option for us since that institution are more trustable since they have insurance to relay on if certain bad events will be happen for them, But the thing is we are here and sure all of us want to earn huge profit and the best way for us to do and earn that is to practice trading since i believe we can earn more than as expect since in single blink of an eye we can immediately earn even 100% profit if we just think wisely and spot those big potential pumps on them.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:25:13 AM

Banks are just for savings nothing else more if people could think they could earn more with that well their pressumption is Very wrong since the sad truth is bank can offer us only 1% annual profits and that could be bad if we want to invest and multiply our money for certain period of time and might very better for this is to put our money in certain usefull programs like lending or tradings and their you can earn reasonable percentage of profits you desired.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:12:15 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 10:57:52 AM by ImHash

50% monthly, take it or leave it Cheesy the simplest and the safest option is provided by bitcoin itself, for the first time in monetary system you could hold your own funds without giving access to anyone, without risking and completely hassle free, holding your bitcoins for 3/ 6/ 9/ 12 month proven to be the answer for those who seek a safe way to grow their investment.
While everywhere else in the world some people must work in order for the investment to grow.
You could also risk your fund and enter trading to grow your investment exponentially, or just hold it for long term like I am right now, because I have no skills to trade and I'm too afraid to risk my money to experiment some of the present opportunities.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

But if you want to make your money more safety then bank would be the best option for us since that institution are more trustable since they have insurance to relay on if certain bad events will be happen for them, But the thing is we are here and sure all of us want to earn huge profit and the best way for us to do and earn that is to practice trading since i believe we can earn more than as expect since in single blink of an eye we can immediately earn even 100% profit if we just think wisely and spot those big potential pumps on them.
Banks is really the best place on securing your money and should not really think off on making money on just storing it there for long periods of time and as been said its just a storage not a money making machine on where you do expect huge interest on banks.Dont expect because it will give you 1-2% max out profits annually.If you do have a business mind type of person then for sure you will use those funds seeking forbetter alternative on growing up your money even more.
asxs_btc

Activity: 294

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

Lending in the forum ~5% per week is reasonable
Lending on polo - no concerns
I don´t do hyip as these are scammy shit.
For everything like trading else 3% per month is okay for me as i am still a quite unexperienced trader Smiley

BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

For me best interest is 200% ROI per month because I need a really big profit because I am really greedy so because of that I am trying to learn to trade in trading sites with some kind of cryptocurrencies which have small price and I know that they  will be pumped to big price and it will be price kaboom because there are websites which are talking what are their future projects and with that way I can easy become millionaire in near future when I learn to trade.
asxs_btc

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

Good luck with your plan

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:26:16 PM

monthly minimum 10% sounds good for me. otherwise i didnt get the risk.
Woah, I have to admit that 10% monthly is a insane return!
If you are willing to risk, then it might be not a worst idea but if you are thinking about investing big amount of bitcoins into such a thing, then I dont think it is something anyone should do, because 10% monthly looks like a scam in most cases, that is overwhelming 120% yearly!

Look at the revenue made by legit companies, if you invest into them they won't offer you more than 3-5% yearly, and we are talking about more in a month!
I prefer to have safe 5% every year, it seems more reasonable for me.

It's like gambling, when the return is too high, the chance to be scammed is high as well, exactly like the Dice game multiplier, instead of scam chance, in Dice it's the win chance that drops when you set a higher payout multiplier.  Cheesy

I think it's just good to invest when the site/service is legit and reputable, it's not good to risk money if there are big chances to lose it. Everyone I saw trying such investments lost more than earned on long term and most of them only invest little amount between $1-$50...

It is true that the search for grater returns necessarily requires the need to raise the level of risk, and although I personally have learned quite well some techniques and strategies of trading to obtain yields of 200-300% per annum, I am aware that these figures are really difficult to sustain in the long run.

When I was just starting out in the trading business, it was not so difficult for me to get 20% monthly returns on average, but after several years dedicated to this, and with slightly larger capitals, an average monthly yield of 5% is quite satisfactory for me.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

For me it's 0-10 % montly

Maybe 10% to 15% per month is reasonable but because there are many scam that are appearing these days, it's better to avoid them. Because even the investment site is reasonable, there are still times that they close their site after a few years because the funds are not enough to pay big investments.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:46:38 AM

The interest I offer at my members seems reasonable because it is real.
it is not fixed on wishes but on real income.
And I'm sure most of my members do even not know how much the interest is...
They just see that I am paying since October 2015 and basta.

It would be so nice if one could fix interest with wishes...
With my genious (lol) U2 system,the interest is fixed by the market and the market is the members...
But not with wishes...
The income is what it is...
If members invest more...the interest decreases.
If they invest less the interest increases.
But we have 2 factors:income and investment.
Reasonable and unreasonable interests are for scammers.

This is why I can payout since Octobre 2015...it is because my system is reasonable.

kojoannan

Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

10% risk free interest per month consistently is ok for me. That means my money will be working for me and I can retire early.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: