Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much interest is reasonable for you?  (Read 17174 times)
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

For me best interest is 200% ROI per month because I need a really big profit because I am really greedy so because of that I am trying to learn to trade in trading sites with some kind of cryptocurrencies which have small price and I know that they  will be pumped to big price and it will be price kaboom because there are websites which are talking what are their future projects and with that way I can easy become millionaire in near future when I learn to trade.

200% does not exist bro but only on scam investment sites. You need to be realistic and greediness will not make you achieve anything. Reasonable interests for me ranges from 10% to 20%.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

10% risk free interest per month consistently is ok for me. That means my money will be working for me and I can retire early.

i think 10% is enough for me too because i know that interest can not too bigger in every investment. if there is any bigger interest then i think its not legit for a long term because so far i only know the interest is less than 5% and the program is really legit and can survive for a long term. if the program is legit and the interest is good, then i think we can get that money in every day or every month until the programs is ended. we can get additional money from the interest but we need to thinking to not take all our money to that investment.
Artyom1316

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

@ArtyomZaharchuk (https://t.me/ArtyomZaharchuk)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:11:23 AM

How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

For me it's 0-10 % montly

8-15
BitcoinLaws

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

You people are ridiculous thinking about how much "interest" to get on your bitcoins.  They've climbed 50% in value in the last 30 days and you think somebody can afford to pay interest on top of that?!  You'll be lucky to get back your coins at all if you lend them out in this climate.

I agree, 110%

Louis
www.bitcoin-law.ca
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

Same here, I’ll go with 5-10% interest. The problem with those loaning companies and services out there is that they take advantage for those people in need. I have a read a lot of cases involving loans, people claim that most of their contracts or agreement have some loopholes that is set like a trap for them to not be able to pay anymore, thus ending up with eviction.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

For me I would prefer 5-10% is reasonable for me as long the investment is legit and its a long term investment.As long they can hold us  agreement of  terms and regulations of them.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

5% monthly is very reasonable in my opinion.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Interst does not depend on how much you wish and has nothing to see with reasonability.

Interest is the result of an economically income.

If it is too much...it will collapse.
If it is too little...it goes in the webmaster's poket and it can collapse as well.
It is why i have programmed a system (my U2 system)where all is market regulated.
So it is impossible that to collapse and members are paid in the best way because they participe or not.
The members or the non-members are the market and it works perfectly since October 2015.

I believe that my system is the BEST because it is managed by the members.
Best does not mean the best rewarded for even...but the true reward chosen by the members themsefves.

If so many people claim 50 satoshi on faucets and does nor claim 100 on my U2 system...it is their choice.
If people prefer invest for high risky interest...it it their problem...Some prefer my U2 system with a sure unknown interest but above all sure.

kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

Upto 5% is reasonable for me, more interest rate then more risk in that. But in online investment most people look for high returns. I am also looking for stable and reliable sources to invest.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

For me best interest is 200% ROI per month because I need a really big profit because I am really greedy so because of that I am trying to learn to trade in trading sites with some kind of cryptocurrencies which have small price and I know that they  will be pumped to big price and it will be price kaboom because there are websites which are talking what are their future projects and with that way I can easy become millionaire in near future when I learn to trade.

200% does not exist bro but only on scam investment sites. You need to be realistic and greediness will not make you achieve anything. Reasonable interests for me ranges from 10% to 20%.

200% lol had one applied their brain would understand that this is totally a scam. This people do not understand and invest blindly and end up losing their money. If anywhere you get near about 10% consider it a great. Because it is difficult to retrieve such interest anywhere.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

12% is reasonable for me. If  an investment site offers more than then I will not consider investing in them. Any investment sites that price much more than is obviously a scam so a legit needs a reasonable interest so the company or site will get stable or last longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: