Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 8992 times)
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:39:08 PM

Great and very simple promotion.Surely taking part in this.Any idea how the winners will be selected ? If I complete all the mentioned tasks on the given link,will be assured that I will get one card or the selection is completely random?

We will pick the winners on January 2nd or 3rd. The winners will be selected at random as well. Everyone who participates and lives in a country we can ship to will receive a free virtual debit card.

That's good to know. So i have still some time to do some extra tasks for winning the real card.
My goal is to get the real card, because i am not confident about virtual cards. When i can touch it, i trust it.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

Great and very simple promotion.Surely taking part in this.Any idea how the winners will be selected ? If I complete all the mentioned tasks on the given link,will be assured that I will get one card or the selection is completely random?

We will pick the winners on January 2nd or 3rd. The winners will be selected at random as well. Everyone who participates and lives in a country we can ship to will receive a free virtual debit card.
Are there any age restrictions on using the card ?
Im currently 13 years old and i don't know if im allowed to receive and use the card Wink
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:08:21 PM

Im currently 13 years old and i don't know if im allowed to receive and use the card Wink

I did not see a age or birthday option, so the terms of your country applies.
If a person of 13 years can hold a credit card in your country, you are good to go.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:22:48 PM

Of all the  Virtual Bitcoin Card this is the one I really like they have a very good dashboard the card is affordable I would like this card to be listed on our Online Business Directory for crypto-coin have send them two emails but I did not get any response I can accept card as payment and will give them a featured listing and promote them on our pages that deals with cryptocoins

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 07:53:13 PM

Just want to ask if this virtual card can verified paypal account just like pioneer?
I have paypal that has $50 plus funds and i cant withdraw it or transfer to another verified
Always say need a to verified first before i send.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

Just want to ask if this virtual card can verified paypal account just like pioneer?
I have paypal that has $50 plus funds and i cant withdraw it or transfer to another verified

Unfortunately, you cannot verify your PayPal account with E-coin debit card. This card is useable only for BTC-Fiat exchanges, daily BTC-BTC transactions and can also be used for ATM transactions. BTW, I suggest you to get a quote from them about your query by sending them an email to support@e-coin.io.

chegueva

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:31:40 PM

E-coin is doing a perfect job
btcaenet1

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:56:57 PM

Good Luck and nice job E-Coin.io
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 12:04:34 AM

Unfortunately, you cannot verify your PayPal account with E-coin debit card. This card is useable only for BTC-Fiat exchanges, daily BTC-BTC transactions and can also be used for ATM transactions. BTW, I suggest you to get a quote from them about your query by sending them an email to support@e-coin.io.
Thanks for your reply and i think i need to find another way to verified my paypal account.
if i can withdraw it on my country bank account.and i just want to know if which country is supported for this kind of card?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:31:50 AM

Hmm what are these newbies doing here.
Does e-coin need this?
No
Then why are they condoning/doing it
I got no clue
Will they stop it?
Yes after my reply, probably yes.
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:03:55 AM

I completed the 10 entries of the promo, now waiting the e-mail to have the virtual e-coin card. And waiting another email to know if i had luck with one of the big prizes, or an small prize of 1 of the 10 plastic cards.

Thank you for participation! The results and instructions how to get your free card will be sent to you (and all our participants) in January, after the promo is finished.

Good luck!

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:10:10 AM

When filling in the card information (like Personal info and Residence address), you will be asked for your birthday. Card can be issued only for adults (18 y.o.).

No one can stop you from using fake year of birth, however mind some consequences. Like you will not be able to verify such card (well, it is anyway not possible for virtual cards, but in case you decide to upgrade later, or win a plastic), and in case it gets somehow blocked and bank requires ID verification proof for unblock (it is not often, but sometimes happens).

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:17:01 AM

Of all the  Virtual Bitcoin Card this is the one I really like they have a very good dashboard the card is affordable I would like this card to be listed on our Online Business Directory for crypto-coin have send them two emails but I did not get any response I can accept card as payment and will give them a featured listing and promote them on our pages that deals with cryptocoins

Hello,
I am not sure we got your emails as well (or perhaps, our reply did not reach you).

May I ask you to duplicate your offer via Contact Us form: https://www.e-coin.io/contactUs ?

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:19:44 AM

That's good to know. So i have still some time to do some extra tasks for winning the real card.
My goal is to get the real card, because i am not confident about virtual cards. When i can touch it, i trust it.

Just in case, you can start using virtual card, and then upgrade it to the plastic one any time.

Anyway, good luck!

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:23:18 AM

Good promotion.However not very sure if the card will work in country.We do have visa/maestro/master-card here but doubt the atm's will accept anything apart from that.The promotion is very easy as no difficult tasks are asked.Starting now. Smiley
You will guaranteed to get vdc if you participate and i think it will work on all websites across the internet Roll Eyes
Their plastic card also has visa logo on it so it should work fine on your country Wink

Just a small note. The cards will be MasterCard, not Visa.

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:24:44 AM

[be used in ATMs in India?

Hello, you can surely use E-Coin card in ATMs and POSes in India (the ones which have MasterCard logo on them). However, at the moment we do not issue and deliver cards to India dues to the bank's limitations and financial regulations in your country.

So, if you decide to use the card, you may consider to order it to the address in one of the supported countries (e.g. your friend or relative who can then resend the card to you, or your own if you have one).

Lana,
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:37:56 AM

Thanks for your reply and i think i need to find another way to verified my paypal account.
if i can withdraw it on my country bank account.and i just want to know if which country is supported for this kind of card?

Unfortunately, due to regulations in the USA, India and some other countries, E-Coin debit cards cannot be currently shipped to addresses located in these countries.

Moreover, you can view the list of acceptable countries here.

zaimcho

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:16:19 PM

what a nice opportunity Grin
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:30:38 PM

Completed 19 entries.So do I qualify for the free virtual card? What about the bonus prizes? I'm eligible for that as well?The winners will be selected on random basis right?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:01:49 PM

Completed 19 entries.So do I qualify for the free virtual card? What about the bonus prizes? I'm eligible for that as well?The winners will be selected on random basis right?

With 19 entries you qualify for the free virtual card. Any extra entries are ment for bonus prized and offcourse the real card.

I got just 12 now, but will do some more to increase my chances too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: