Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!!  (Read 58161 times)
theRattler (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:54:17 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 03:39:53 PM by theRattler

https://i.imgur.com/9lXxXl4.png

To encourage accessibility and make trading ClubCoin, as well as other crypto-currencies, easier and ClubCoin has begun development of Swap, a new web application which will help revolutionise the way you manage your money.
Swap, ClubCoins upcoming currency exchange application, will requires no signup process to use and will allow for nearly instantaneous crypto-currency conversion between ClubCoin and Bitcoin. With no bid and ask orders and accounts, the convience of our new application will be felt with the development of a faster and more secure exchange platform.

Starting initially swapping ClubCoin to Bitcoin and vice versa the plan is to eventually branch out into exchanging ClubCoin with a wide range other digital currencies. The application will not facilitate fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchanges, but will operate exclusively as a cryptocurrency exchange that only converts cyptocurrencies to other cryptocurrencies.
Our aim is to ensure that one can, from start to finish, change currencies in less than ten seconds, with little to no /private information required. Let’s take a look at how it will work.

Let's assume you have Bitcoin and you want ClubCoin. It goes like this:
Select Bitcoin as the input and ClubCoin as the output
Provide your ClubCoin address in the box, then click the Start button
The application will generate a BTC deposit address for you. Please send your BTCs to this generated address. (Don't send more than the Deposit Limit).
In a few moments, your ClubCoin will be sent to you.
No emails or passwords. No lengthy sign­up process. No accounts. No bid and ask orders. No friction.
Our goal is to be one of the fastest and most convenient ways to swap digital currencies, and the exchange rate will always remain competitive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:56:14 PM

ClubCoin is pure Proof of Stake 2.0 coin

Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016

Proof of Stake Specifications

Block time: 2 minutes
Difficulty retarget: every block
Stake interest: 20% annually, halves every 2 years
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 CLUB
Fees are paid to miners
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 400
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P port: 18114, RPC port: 19114

Proof of Work Spec

Algo: scrypt
Block reward: 100000 CLUB, halving every so often blocks to match PoS rewards
Max height: 1300 (after this network will not accept PoW)

Downloads

Linux 1387: http://clubcoin.co/wallets/clubcoin_1.0_i386.deb
Linux AMD64: http://clubcoin.co/wallets/clubcoin_1.0_amd64.deb
Windows: http[Suspicious link removed]
Source code: https://github.com/BitClubDev/ClubCoin

Links

http://clubcoin.co

Coin Explorer

Coin explorer will be out very soon! There has been a slight delay.

Roadmap

Coming shortly! Stay tuned. All our work will be public and transparent.

Introducing ClubCoin
ClubCoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that has a decentralized and consensus based system where all transactions are viewed in a public ledger. Which means nobody has control and everything is completely transparent to everyone on the network.

This type of distributed network allows the coin to function without having to rely on a central authority. The concept of all digital currency is taking the control out of a central authority and putting it where it belongs... In the hands of the people!

With ClubCoin you can transfer money between accounts with ease. You can send any amount to any other person and they will receive it quickly and be able to spend it once the transaction is confirmed by the network.

ClubCoin uses the Proof of Stake method to secure all transactions. This means whoever is holding ClubCoin can decide to use the coin to help verify the transactions in the ledger. This process is called staking and this is how newly issued coins are introduced to the network.

Check it out @ http://clubcoin.co/

Anyone can stake coins and be rewarded with newly issued ClubCoin. All you have to do is download a wallet and keep the wallet online to process the transactions. This uses your computing power to distribute and verify the network and you get rewarded.

ClubCoin uses open source code, which means everything is public and can be checked, this is what makes digital currency so powerful. Everything is transparent and available for viewing and nobody has any more authority than anyone else. Your authority only comes based on how much ClubCoin you are holding and staking and anyone can be part of this network.

Large Distribution & Low Inflation
78.5 million ClubCoin was mined to start and these coins are being distributed to BitClub Network members. See disclaimer below. No new coins will be created using Proof-of-Work method, all new coins will be issued from the 20% yearly interest paid to holders of ClubCoin who are staking their coins. This drops in half every 2 years.

Built-in Users = Adoption
ClubCoin was first introduced to BitClub Network members as a strategic way to distribute the coins across a global network of users. This model gives ClubCoin a unique advantage over most coins in the market as it will continue to be issued and distributed worldwide to a fast growing user base.

Blockchain Security
ClubCoin has it's own Blockchain and distributed network of nodes that make it very secure against attacks and hard to get 51% consensus. Other digital currencies that are only Proof-of-work face issues due to their reliability on large-scale mining operations. ClubCoin also boasts a powerful Block Explorer.

Merchant Platform
A new Merchant Platform is being built that will allow online and brick & mortar businesses to accept ClubCoin risk free, within a secure and reliable environment. Since many members will be eager to use this platform we have created a very strategic way to sign up new merchants. We have big plans for ongoing development of the entire ClubCoin ecosystem.

If you would like to know more or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

*Disclaimer: Though initially distributed to Bitclub Network members, Bitclub Network does not influence ClubCoin nor do either ClubCoin or Bitclub Network work solely hand in hand. The choice was made to ensure that as many ClubCoins as possible are distributed across a large network. Not in any form is ClubCoin a tool of the Bitclub Network and should not be treated as such. Use the software at your own discretion. ClubCoin is specifically community ran from the ground up to serve the community and ClubCoin stakeholders.

Again for reading purposes
Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016 ??

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:03:54 PM

Not in any form is ClubCoin a tool of the Bitclub Network and should not be treated as such. 

That's not what they say.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.0

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

It isn't. We got handed the keys and we will insure that the coin is community orientated opposed to connected as to what you say is 'dodgy'.

Cheers.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:10:40 PM

ClubCoin is pure Proof of Stake 2.0 coin

Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016

Again for reading purposes
Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016 ??

Originally that was the plan. However we had to make sure everything was ready and change everything from initially what was handed to us to ensure that it was legit. It'll be changed to reflect the actual launch.

Thanks.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:11:28 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/e39bff710c911c7e64a2fcc5ed355ca3b6b5fb59b7f0b8cd0cb89b917e71db97/analysis/   Clean WinWallet
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:12:41 PM

We aim the keep it that way as well as the operations.
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:15:20 PM

It seems this is an old coin POW is long over
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:18:08 PM

Not in any form is ClubCoin a tool of the Bitclub Network and should not be treated as such. 

That's not what they say.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.0

Although ClubCoin has and may work in a variety of capacities with the Bitclub Network, ultimately they have different agendas. We are determined to ensure that ClubCoin is a community driven, decentralised and transparent digital currency. Development, projects and the overall direction of ClubCoin will be decided by the community and implemented by a team of developers who act autonomously, without any influence or direction from the Bitclub Network.    
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:19:08 PM

Yes, the PoW is long over since October. The distribution was given out to Bitclub Networks as a form of ICO. As of 3 weeks ago, we took over the coin to ensure that both Bitclub Network and Clubcoin are kept separate and that everything is completely community ran.
badam

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:22:27 PM

Yes, the PoW is long over since October. The distribution was given out to Bitclub Networks as a form of ICO. As of 3 weeks ago, we took over the coin to ensure that both Bitclub Network and Clubcoin are kept separate and that everything is completely community ran.

So no coins for bitcointalk members only if they buy from bitclub members on an exchange. Big no from me
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:24:05 PM

So no coins for bitcointalk members only if they buy from bitclub members on an exchange. Big no from me

I should mention that we will be doing a public giveaway shortly and we will be posting the details soon. We got a ton of coins to give out to everyone. Initial distribution was to Bitclub Network members.

Cheers.
badam

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:26:26 PM

I should mention that we will be doing a public giveaway shortly and we will be posting the details soon. We got a ton of coins to give out to everyone. Initial distribution was to Bitclub Network members.

Cheers.

This already sounds better i will keep my eye on it. Good luck
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:28:27 PM

Cheers.

This already sounds better i will keep my eye on it. Good luck

We will be posting stats of the top wallets and their purposes too as well. The top wallets are mainly rewards wallets meant to be given out. All the coins we want to be distributed in full.
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:34:09 PM

Lots of coins for bitcointalk members who want to get involved in the community!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:41:38 PM

If anyone out there has what one might deem an interesting question, ask away, open a wallet and we will throw you some coin to welcome you into the community!

:oBAM Shocked
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:12:30 PM

So many threads       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1276300.0
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:24:56 AM

Now on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB.
emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:37:23 AM

CcW4LgpNVQdAxhfT54RXZkMWa9MX384aCP
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:47:37 AM

im afraid to ask any questions cos maybe they would've been addressed in the Great Wall of text above, but for a start what is BitClub and how come this coin is ancient ?

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:57:06 AM

The main ANN needs to be updated but, here is the Block Explorer!

http://clubcha.in/

Enjoy.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:59:35 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 06:19:55 AM by Gritt-N-Auld

im afraid to ask any questions cos maybe they would've been addressed in the Great Wall of text above, but for a start what is BitClub and how come this coin is ancient ?

Bitclub network is a network marketing community focused on bringing people into Bitcoin and the digital currency revolution.

The coin is 'older' so that we had time to distribute the currency for free to Bitclub Network members + had proper services readily available such as the Blockchain Explorer and had time to contact exchanges and going through the verification process.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:45:54 AM

This coin already on trex, this dev is quick or have spare btc Cheesy
Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:02:12 AM

This coin already on trex, this dev is quick or have spare btc Cheesy

I think it's the second: D

badam

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:13:02 AM

Nice to see it already at trex. Surprisingly good work Smiley
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:27:22 AM

Downloaded the wallet from http://clubcoin.co but the 'map port Upnp' is selected by default ?

The main ANN needs to be updated but, here is the Block Explorer!

http://clubcha.in/

Enjoy.

add this in the OP.

yo
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:39:46 AM

Bitclub network is a network marketing community focused on bringing people into Bitcoin and the digital currency revolution.

That's one way of putting it, another way is a huge, well organized and seed funded Ponzi with a predatory MLM structure attached, the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.

FWIW, I'm not going to troll you or your thread because of my belief that BCN is 'dodgy' and if your motivation is honest, then good luck to you.
I'm not into altcoins, but skimming the history of Blackcoin it's obvious that you guys have put a lot of work in over a period of time and have a loyal following.
This development has, unsurprisingly, surprised me and until I work out the ramifications of it, you have a holding "guilt by association" tab with me, which I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over.

Heutenamos

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:46:29 AM

the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.
Investing money depends on you .But losing the free coins couldn't be that bad with a possibility to cashout before.

Cheers.

yo
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:12:38 AM

Hey man welcome to the community!
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:33:52 AM

I am inn too -- CWChnN8hgEp18kjtEm5tQoVBpT4vEVUj8w

yo
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:21:59 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 07:56:57 PM by Heutenamos

Hey man i downloaded wallet too ,but when people will leave add here mods will close you this topic.That's the rules in this forum ,so better post add in pm to dev.
Sent you pm  Smiley
It is just to show that we have joined or downloaded the wallet .There is no giveaway now ,check the addresses no transactions.

yo
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:46:49 PM

oh yeah that's true don't post addresses here.
PMed you dev.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:59:50 PM

Had a bad experience with Bitclub Network  I am calling this just another way to SCAM people be CAUTIOUS  Angry

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:38:18 AM

That's one way of putting it, another way is a huge, well organized and seed funded Ponzi with a predatory MLM structure attached, the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.

FWIW, I'm not going to troll you or your thread because of my belief that BCN is 'dodgy' and if your motivation is honest, then good luck to you.
I'm not into altcoins, but skimming the history of Blackcoin it's obvious that you guys have put a lot of work in over a period of time and have a loyal following.
This development has, unsurprisingly, surprised me and until I work out the ramifications of it, you have a holding "guilt by association" tab with me, which I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over.

Cheers mate. My work with Blackcoin was a lot of hard work and very honest work. It will be the same with this. We got a development team, some from Blackcoin working on this including my Chinese team to help out in China.
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:50:43 AM

ClubCoin hit just over $1.00 per coin over night on the Bittrex Exchange!!

BOOM SHIVA! Totally unexpected! Now it's down hovering at around 0.4 cents as expected. If anyone can shed some light on the unexpected rise i'd love to hear your theory.
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

Had a bad experience with Bitclub Network  I am calling this just another way to SCAM people be CAUTIOUS  Angry

As mentioned before this is a completely different entity from the BitClub Network, with an autonomous development team that have literally nothing to do with the Bitclub Network aside from working with them to help with the initial promotion and distribution of ClubCoin.

We aim to be completely transparent, decentralised and community focused and are keen for any ideas, or people wanting to get involved, that will help ensure these aims remain true.

I'm sorry about your bad experience and understand completely your feeling. In time we will prove the validity and integrity of ClubCoin.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:08:15 AM

ClubCoin hit just over $1.00 per coin over night on the Bittrex Exchange!!

BOOM SHIVA! Totally unexpected! Now it's down hovering at around 0.4 cents as expected. If anyone can shed some light on the unexpected rise i'd love to hear your theory.

Although I said that I won't troll here re: BCN I will comment on this, having a little knowledge (a dangerous thing) of pump and dumping.
It looks like a round number marker price of $1.00 was established the previous night and then marked down on no volume to a comparatively attractive 10 cents.
A $1000 worth of pump then ensued last evening to suck in a chasing buy wall which was dumped into for a profit plus moar and now it's flat lining back at ~30 cents.

moncorp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:20:15 AM

Cheers.

I'll wait and see if there will be a public giveaway. I now have a wallet and it is synced and ready. :-)

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:24:25 AM

I strongly recomend you dev to enable some way of web wallet there are lots of potential non technical users who can give a try to this coin if is in some web stake pool
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:02:31 AM

I strongly recomend you dev to enable some way of web wallet there are lots of potential non technical users who can give a try to this coin if is in some web stake pool

For sure! We will be looking into this. I do believe that Bitclub network does have a wallet for their members but, we will see if we can provide this as well for everyone else.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:06:48 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 06:07:23 AM by Gritt-N-Auld

Hey all, theRattler is on his way home for the holidays. I'm around if you guys have any questions.

Also, I'm looking into compiling a list of distribution to make it transparent for everyone.

EDIT: We are compiling the distribution list and adding flags to the coin explorer to show what each address is. This should be done -hopefully- before Christmas.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:55:24 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 09:28:40 AM by Gritt-N-Auld

Hey everyone, we have released the wallet break down and distribution list as well as added flags to www.clubcha.in.

https://goo.gl/YnTVz3

If you have any questions, let me know.
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:37:26 PM

If anyone out there has what one might deem an interesting question, ask away, open a wallet and we will throw you some coin to welcome you into the community!

Looks like i'm the first one  CGYn5oGpyYQJiKRtbLT7BHFKWpvpLRagkQ thx and good luck.

Hope it went in OK bro Cheers
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:19:03 PM

Good call.
Cheers
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:29:11 PM

Cheers.

I'll wait and see if there will be a public giveaway. I now have a wallet and it is synced and ready. :-)

Send me your address bro and we'll throw in a few coins to get you going!

It is, for us, all about creating a currency which is developed and by the community. Big picture is building enough transparency, definitive reliability and a strong, and ultimately large, community. We need interest, ideas and support so that in the future economies can become somewhat more sustainable and are not controlled by centralised ruthless entities. ClubCoin is just a part of step towards that.

Keep the faith and avoid the traps. It isn't easy by we are determined not to let down anyone of our community members as they are the coin.

Sorry for the rant lol, Hope all is well - Happy New Year dude!
theRattler (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:46:17 AM

It has Begun!
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:32:35 PM

Been buying this on bittrex for a while, and i've been notified that you are having a giveaway. Is it still going can i have some from giveaway too?
WCIR

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:05:03 PM

theRattler (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:02:49 PM

ClubCoin slowly climbing? What will the future bring.... https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB.
DaveJones

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:03:54 PM

Nice bit of action on Trex. Time to play.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:34:16 AM

Nice bit of action on Trex. Time to play.

Either your a shill or a fool.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:26:00 PM

This has the look and feel of a bob coin.
panda111

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:20:15 PM

Hi a few coins would be appreciated, this coin looks great!
CdwpxdsZxoH5xdXg6VvngncqqfLZjfoyro
 Grin
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:56:07 PM

Hi a few coins would be appreciated, this coin looks great!
CdwpxdsZxoH5xdXg6VvngncqqfLZjfoyro
 Grin

I am interested in this coin thank you very much clubcoin
Good luck wishes you reach 0.02 By Tomorrow
Check your inbox
My Address There
Thanks Again

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

LOL, all the beggars coming out of the woodwork now this PoS is entering pump phase.

Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:30:43 AM

Great scam coin Tx Fee 1 Club coin.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:50:12 AM

LOL, all the beggars coming out of the woodwork now this PoS is entering pump phase.

I know right? Haha.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:52:31 AM

This has the look and feel of a bob coin.

Ouch that stung.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:25:53 AM

static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 10000;

Nope.
Master mind

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:39:45 AM

static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 10000;

Nope.
You can buy this scam only on bittrex and transfer to wallet cost 1 club coin.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:11:14 PM

Exactly how does a coin with nothing to offer and 4 pages of thread crack 00.4+ sat's

Complete BS Maybe this is Bittrex trying to make some money back on update?
630+ BTC volume..... pfft. my Arse

Richard1972x

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

I have heart this is a kind of Multi-Level-Marketing thing like OneCoin. If that is the case this is not very interesting. There are a lot of other interesting high staging coins you can buy, like HOdlcoin for example

justbee

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:15:45 PM

build/bitcoin.o: In function `main':
bitcoin.cpp:(.text.startup+0x143): undefined reference to `qInitResources_clubcoin()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:530: recipe for target 'clubcoin-qt' failed
make: *** [clubcoin-qt] Error 1

qmake error compiling  Huh
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:25:29 PM

Exactly how does a coin with nothing to offer and 4 pages of thread crack 00.4+ sat's

This isn't your average scam coin.
It has its origins in the BitClub Network MLM. As they get more and more overextended in making investment repayments (I'd estimate that of every dollar of new sucker money they take in, about 60 cents goes straight into the matrix structure) I'd think they will push this coin as a substitute 'return' on $/BTC investments, hence the need to establish a "value" for it asap..

Master mind

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:17:04 PM

It has its origins in the BitClub Network MLM. As they get more and more overextended in making investment repayments (I'd estimate that of every dollar of new sucker money they take in, about 60 cents goes straight into the matrix structure) I'd think they will push this coin as a substitute 'return' on $/BTC investments, hence the need to establish a "value" for it asap..

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
That would mean Market Cap: 62 Mio $
Who's buying that s* ?
what a well performed crappy scam Shocked

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:41:45 PM

Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
Who's buying that s* ?

You think that's crazy.....

Here's fat Vegas hustler/poker player/ponzi pumper/Bitclub Networker Russ Medlin ELI5ing why ClubCoin is on its way to a $25 billion market cap

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2200090154334116865

A throwaway is ok.
I could only listen for a few minutes at a time. Imagine getting trapped in the elevator with this guy......

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:00:10 PM

Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
Who's buying that s* ?

Here's fat Vegas hustler/poker player/ponzi pumper/Bitclub Networker Russ Medlin ELI5ing why ClubCoin is on its way to a $25 billion market cap

A throwaway is ok.
I could only listen for a few minutes at a time. Imagine getting trapped in the elevator with this guy......
couldn't open your link (dont have an account), but Shocked Shocked Shocked
did a quick search on youtube for bitclub and clubcoin ...
I'm speechless, tons of clips that advertise this shit.
I'm even more Angry now
scams like this hurt bitcoin and all cryptos

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:35:18 PM

I have heart this is a kind of Multi-Level-Marketing thing like OneCoin. If that is the case this is not very interesting. There are a lot of other interesting high staging coins you can buy, like HOdlcoin for example

If that is the case I would not involve myself here but on their homepage there are no mention of that,is it just our perception or what,this early there are a lot of negativism about this coin so what are we going to expect from this coin?

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:49:45 PM

Still high volume, Must just be churning the fuck out of it, surely no-one trading cryptos would just buy it without at least looking here first.
If so.... well suckers and there money

Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:51:28 PM

If that is the case I would not involve myself here but on their homepage there are no mention of that,is it just our perception or what,this early there are a lot of negativism about this coin so what are we going to expect from this coin?

We will be posting that information shortly once we get confirmations on most ends.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:51:50 PM

I don't even know mate. My assumption is some of the Bitclub members over buying the hell out of it and not knowing how over priced it actually is. I still think it is way over priced.

Not at all. There is no MLM involved in Clubcoin except for our initial distribution of which was fully given away.

build/bitcoin.o: In function `main':
bitcoin.cpp:(.text.startup+0x143): undefined reference to `qInitResources_clubcoin()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:530: recipe for target 'clubcoin-qt' failed
make: *** [clubcoin-qt] Error 1

qmake error compiling  Huh

Is this latest off of Github? We will get it checked out.

I am skeptical about this. When I spoke to everyone, nobody knew what was happening and everyone was asking me what was happening. I still have no idea why it was over bought.

A throwaway is ok.

I thought that was pretty ridiculous myself.

Total supply is 55347329.50666268 of which you can follow here: www.clubcha.in.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:52:28 PM

Still high volume, Must just be churning the fuck out of it, surely no-one trading cryptos would just buy it without at least looking here first.

A lot of the Bitclub members are new to the scene and well, they surely will get their asses bit.
justbee

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:04:01 PM

bye bye clubcoin Wink
Richard1972x

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

A lot of the Bitclub members are new to the scene and well, they surely will get their asses bit.

If Clubcoin goes burst, this is bad for cryptos. The will say it was a Cryptocurrency that harmed them. But it was just a Multi-Level-Marketing Ponzi-Scheme. It’s a schame

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:06:56 PM

Hey, ya got some class acts pumping this  Cheesy

A happy BitClub Network 'miner' sharing the webinar vision...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361237

Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:22:51 AM

Hey, ya got some class acts pumping this  Cheesy

A happy BitClub Network 'miner' sharing the webinar vision...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361237

Hahaha, noobs.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:43:59 AM

If Clubcoin goes burst, this is bad for cryptos. The will say it was a Cryptocurrency that harmed them. But it was just a Multi-Level-Marketing Ponzi-Scheme. It’s a schame

Obviously the bubble will burst like they always do. No worries mate, will keep up on our development schedule and continue working on the coin. We got a lot in store. Unfortunately my words are often misinterpreted there. It is exciting for now, I've lived through this already with the Blackcoin pump. Just parallels.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:25:48 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 12:40:08 PM by tmfp

Obviously the bubble will burst like they always do. No worries mate, will keep up on our development schedule and continue working on the coin. We got a lot in store. Unfortunately my words are often misinterpreted there. It is exciting for now, I've lived through this already with the Blackcoin pump. Just parallels.

As I said, I don't know much about Blackcoin but, if I were you, I'd be a little wary of drawing too many parallels between it and Clubcoin.
From my understanding, Blackcoin was/is a conventional alt, born into and developed in the altcoin scene: clubcoin is not like that.
Clubcoin wouldn't exist were it not for the fiat grounded MLM industry, it is part of a strategy by the originators of BitClub Network who have much different goals to those of traditional alt coin developers.
From that pumpers' link I posted, the game plan looks like this

1)
Inner circle – If you already heard about the rally in the beginning, you can call yourself a part of the inner circle. That means that you have the best chances to get the most out of the party. To become a part of the inner circle, sign up and get the updates.
2)
First ripple – As soon as the inner circle has started to get the coin price grow, the people around them will get the information. Maybe you know someone who is a part of the inner cirlce?
3)
Second ripple – Now the word is spread around globally. Basically through social media more and more people get the information
4)
Crypto world ripple – The 4th step is the crypto world’s people. They want to have a part of what is happening so they jump on.
5)
Public ripple – More and more people, who might have never heard about bitcoin is going to jump on the wave. Now you can not stop it anymore.

Step 1) The "inner circle" referred to is senior Bitcoin Network member/pumpers, ones "in the know", not $599 suckers.
Step 2) is the $599 suckers. They have realized that their original 'investment' is a turkey paying 50 cents a day, so they keep digging. Clubcoin is the shovel.
Step 3) is the $599 suckers and serial pumpers hitting Facebook, casual acquaintances etc, with webinars etc.  

Those three steps are all fiat world orientated. BCN aren't interested in people who know a bit about crypto, they ask awkward questions and aren't the targets for the scam. But a lot of them are also very greedy so..

Step 4) The Bittrex Bubble.
Step 5) Da Moon.

All of this is pretty risk free for the BCN crew, financed by fiat sucked in by the MLM hard sell, with cryptoworld engagement a non priority.
See the difference Blackcoin/Clubcoin?

moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:41:43 PM

Cheers.

Send me your address bro and we'll throw in a few coins to get you going!

It is, for us, all about creating a currency which is developed and by the community. Big picture is building enough transparency, definitive reliability and a strong, and ultimately large, community. We need interest, ideas and support so that in the future economies can become somewhat more sustainable and are not controlled by centralised ruthless entities. ClubCoin is just a part of step towards that.

Keep the faith and avoid the traps. It isn't easy by we are determined not to let down anyone of our community members as they are the coin.

Sorry for the rant lol, Hope all is well - Happy New Year dude!

Am I late? I sent you my address.

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:41:25 AM

Prices continue to decline ,. if this is the effect of BTC ride  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Brookss

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:36:13 AM

just wait for the whales to come Smiley Smiley
tedbaong

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:43:27 AM

I 'll wait in 40k sat Wink Wink
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

Assuming you new accounts started for this thread of a scam coin that will be worth 100 sats in 2 months....

teddyarisyanto

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:55:15 AM

club has great quality Grin Grin Grin
BloomBit

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

www.BloomBit.net

Welcome to Bloombit.net New Crypto Exchange.
We notify you that we added your Clubcoin on our exchange! Till 23. February 2016 we get 100% Fee Back!

https://youtu.be/8e_8Nu8M9C4

Make your coins BLOOM!

BloomBit Team

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:44:48 PM

ClubCoin [CLUB] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLUB/BTC
ClubCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CLUB

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLUB/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/CLUB[/img][/url]

Donate CLUB coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about CLUB update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/CLUB

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:49:49 PM

ClubCoin [CLUB] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLUB/BTC
ClubCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CLUB

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLUB/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/CLUB[/img][/url]

Donate CLUB coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about CLUB update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/CLUB
Ooh its listed today. im gonna buy it.
how you think its price will rise?
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:36:21 AM

Greetings thete  Smiley ...If there are still some for give out ...  CcpK6wpUioccDYTHTnV33gB36YPjctv4Jm

All the best  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:33:41 PM

ow if Yobit are adding this crap that is a sure fire reason why I will never join there

BloomBit

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

Hello guys,

our exchange is listed on coinmarketcap.com! You can check it on this link: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/clubcoin/#markets

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:38:55 PM

could someone tell me how this coin is on bittrex, and after 3 months from the launch has neither block explorer nor roadmap...nothing...
How much bittrex ask for add a coin?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:51:15 PM

could someone tell me how this coin is on bittrex, and after 3 months from the launch has neither block explorer nor roadmap...nothing...

It's because Bittrex are part of the scam.

Look at Macro and a massive number of other coins they list on release pump with fake volukme and rort all there users,

They have been doing it forever and that is why sites Like 1ex.trade and other non scamming exchanges will comeout on top this year.

And Trex will go all Goxsty

Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:51:29 PM

Look at Macro and a massive number of other coins they list on release pump with fake volukme and rort all there users,

They have been doing it forever and that is why sites Like 1ex.trade and other non scamming exchanges will comeout on top this year.

Bittrex are not apart of anything. I gave Bittrex everything that they needed for us to be added.

Anyways, massive updates in PR coming out. The roadmap will be hammered out as well now that we have fixed most of the issues with the client.

Cheers.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:53:53 PM

Bittrex are not apart of anything. I gave Bittrex everything that they needed for us to be added.

Anyways, massive updates in PR coming out. The roadmap will be hammered out as well now that we have fixed most of the issues with the client.

Cheers.

Bullshit, So after 3 months you will be a verified coin on trex?

Who wants to offer odds on nothing on this coin ever happening???

And a delisting date?

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:54:10 PM

I see few commits on the github (https://github.com/BitClubDev/ClubCoin), like one just made few days ago and there is now a block explorer... http://www.clubcha.in/

So there is really work being done on this coin. Just added this thread on my watch list and hope to see a great Roadmap

You said "massive updates in PR coming out."   can you give ETA ?   in few hours or in few days?

Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:19:38 AM

I see few commits on the github (https://github.com/BitClubDev/ClubCoin), like one just made few days ago and there is now a block explorer... http://www.clubcha.in/

So there is really work being done on this coin. Just added this thread on my watch list and hope to see a great Roadmap

You said "massive updates in PR coming out."   can you give ETA ?   in few hours or in few days?

Hey mate,

Yeah, I have a small team working with me and the PR slowed down completely with one of our guys that I was counting on (quite upset about this.). So now, I got to pick up the slack but have been busy with a production based on the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge. I am completely free this weekend and I aim to have everything ready by the end so that I can get everyone on the same page and figure out where we are right at this moment.

I broke up the development into different parts. There is the core development, of course, and then there will be other development that we will setup bounties for. The bounties will be larger than other coins can offer I'm certain if it will greatly benefit the coin as there are businesses that are counting on it.

What a lot of people don't understand is that there are a lot of confirmations that were done before we even went forward with creating the coin. I mean, we could've used all these resources on Blackcoin. Why start a new coin from the ground up? Well, it was months of discussions that brought us to the point of creating a new coin so that we can continue core development that can benefit new technologies. Right now, we got to wait a fairly long time for crucial development to take place on Blackcoin as there is only one developer with a key. This was a kind of hot topic issue since the beginning of the coin's existence. Am I still active with Blackcoin? Of course. I support rat4 and his vision of the coin and I have no plans on influencing that.

A short list of development is;

- Getting Clubcoin updated with latest Bitcoin updates (Every Blackcoin-like digital currency out there is severely outdated by up to 3 years, this is also where you are seeing all the new commits coming from. Sinetek is currently out-of-country coding away in a different environment as he has been stressed going through years of development and figuring out what will work and won't work.)

- clubcoinj, this is a large project expecting this to take 2 - 3 months.

- Testing of clubcoinj on mobile phones and ATMs. Bitclub Network bought a bunch of ATMs, I can post pictures of them to prove they exist (Bitclub branded, etc.) but also, we partnered with other ATM companies that are waiting as well.

- Possible Coinomi support (most of the coding is done and tested, just needs the electrum server)

- Multibit for Clubcoin

- Our own Clubcoin mobile wallet. Doubtful on the iOS but, we'll see if we can secure that.

- Merchant Platform. There is a company that has spend a lot of money on making a competitor to Bitpay. They partnered with us during the coin's planning stages and development. I have screenshots of it that I will post with permission hopefully this weekend.

After discussions with many people, a lot of people agreed that saving money with a digital currency is the way to go forward in terms of promotion. The guys are already talking about a purse.io, save 20% with Starbucks type PoS for a while. With that though, time will tell as I am the skeptical kind of person that accepts a challenge but questions everything on the road. I mean, if they can do it, so can we, right?

The weird part about Clubcoin's community and well, I guess the 'state of altcoins' is basically it is quiet. Tumbleweed quiet. It is proving a challenge pulling the majority of Clubcoin holders (Bitclub members) into the forums, reddit, IRC, you name it. They won't budge and prefer the weekly newsletter that they get in their mailbox. They also prefer the method of e-mail / Skype, a lot of one-on-one communication over concerns. It feels pretty anti-community and instead of community members and other people also answering questions, it all falls upon me. So, the challenge is to build up communities in these areas and hopefully entice more discussion!

The only real discussion that is taking place is in the Facebook group (yuk).
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:43:06 PM

The weird part about Clubcoin's community and well, I guess the 'state of altcoins' is basically it is quiet. Tumbleweed quiet. It is proving a challenge pulling the majority of Clubcoin holders (Bitclub members) into the forums, reddit, IRC, you name it. They won't budge and prefer the weekly newsletter that they get in their mailbox. They also prefer the method of e-mail / Skype, a lot of one-on-one communication over concerns. It feels pretty anti-community and instead of community members and other people also answering questions, it all falls upon me. So, the challenge is to build up communities in these areas and hopefully entice more discussion!

The problem you have there is that the vast majority of BitClub Network investors were/are crypto-virgins with a pyramid investment mentality.
They got fomo sold a deal with terrible ROI and, unless they're into the MLM matrix side of it, are going to be realizing soon that they're only earning pennies back (unless the BTC price rises). They will mentally throw it in a drawer along with the dietary supplements, self help to success books and the other stuff they are prone to buying.

Club coin won't compute at all with them. Free stuff isn't playing the MLM game and all they'll do is dump it. Decentralization is just a buzz word to them which vaguely means Bitcoin is good and the price will go up. It's solely about $$$ values to them.
By definition, the pyramid environment from which they come is essentially centralized. When you start talking about 'community' or 'involvement' on anything but an instant reward basis, their eyes will glaze over. BitClub was sold as a "passive earning opportunity" for a reason.
The BCN shills are already moving on to bigger and better, MMM and ETH.  Cheesy

theRattler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:22:59 AM

What’s in the Works for ClubCoin? A fast, Private and convenient way to swap digital currencies.

In an effort to encourage accessibility, make trading ClubCoin and other crypto-currencies easier and further increase the ease of use of our upcoming merchant platform, ClubCoin has begun development of a new web application which will help revolutionise the way you manage your money.
ClubCoins new exchange focused application will requires no signup process to use, and will allow for nearly instantaneous crypto-currency conversion between ClubCoin and Bitcoin. This is in contrast to most other Bitcoin or crypto-currency exchanges that do require such information. With no bid and ask orders and accounts, the benefit of our new application will be felt with the development of a faster and more secure exchange platform.

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:58:16 PM

Uh there's really 80m coin here?

its mean there's a market cap of 17m LOL

Start price was too high,pump was too high and drop price are still too high,this coin dont reinvent the wheels from what I see,maybe I need more explanation

If im not wrong somewhere,im buying club at 1000-5000 sat

Gotly1931

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:06:20 PM

I cant afford this coin, its too high but sign of a good coin.
Hope more updates to come
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:55:08 AM

Is this coin still alive?
masterbtccc

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

Yes. Look on bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB
inspectorgadget

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:10:32 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts CLUB!

Live chat support is now available on-site to CLUB users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with CLUB, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
aincuy123

Activity: 126

I Am a bounty hunter

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:15:43 PM

pumped  Grin
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

My Address if the ClubCoin giveaway is still available: CeANnPi8aJUFaG8hymEYQDa5b59PLhXmCZ

Installed Windows Wallet & it's currently syncing with the Blockchain now. Already purchased a few ClubCoins & will send them to my wallet after it syncs. Will stake 24/7 after Blockchain downloads (45 weeks behind now, so staking will likely begin in 1-2 hours)!

When looking into this Coin, I came across a TON of active nodes (110 people currently running nodes on Wallet v1.2.0). I would normally leave a list of the latest nodes for anyone who may need them, but seeing as there are 110 of them right now, that would make for a LONG list.

I will just leave a link to the current active nodes instead - you can find them HERE or (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/club/#network)

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
bshort219

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

Could we be in for another pump of Clubcoin to the 0.0009 btc level? It has retraced beck to its regular low price point, & from my TA, every time it reaches this price level we see a nice 90- 100% climb to profit from, does anyone else agree on this being a good accumulation point?

Current Clubcoin price on Bittrex at the time of this post: 0.0004746
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Uh there's really 80m coin here?

its mean there's a market cap of 17m LOL

Start price was too high,pump was too high and drop price are still too high,this coin dont reinvent the wheels from what I see,maybe I need more explanation

If im not wrong somewhere,im buying club at 1000-5000 sat

oh yesss. you are not wrong one because you are ready to going effort as well as have faith.

This one cant be priced at 5K satoshi. Wait for 99.97% discount and grab a few million, u will sell them at 100 fold higher rate when a new feature called club-Zorba v 1.0.0 get released, making us, early angels, the richest men among all living humans.
bshort219

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

So whats new with Clubcoin? Can we expect a spike of interest anytime soon?
RKS

Activity: 77

BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:51:04 PM

Hey guys, nothing posted on this thread for a while. Can someone fill me in on what is going on with this coin? Is there any developments coming? Developers still on board? Thanks
RKS

Activity: 77

BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Crickets hey?

Not really a good sign. I guess wait to see how low CLUB goes then-  Any where to hear about an update or two or even know if developers are active on CLUB?
hexiuss

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

market cap still unknown @ coinmarketcap
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

market cap still unknown @ coinmarketcap

Club still going down while virtually every Alt with an idea is skyrocketing. What is up with this coin? Curious? Is anything being done and are the developers still active?
tzutzueanu

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

I have a sneaky suspicion that ClubCoin is about to go up
CryptoCracker

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:54:34 PM

Hey mate,

Yeah, I have a small team working with me and the PR slowed down completely with one of our guys that I was counting on (quite upset about this.). So now, I got to pick up the slack but have been busy with a production based on the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge. I am completely free this weekend and I aim to have everything ready by the end so that I can get everyone on the same page and figure out where we are right at this moment.

I broke up the development into different parts. There is the core development, of course, and then there will be other development that we will setup bounties for. The bounties will be larger than other coins can offer I'm certain if it will greatly benefit the coin as there are businesses that are counting on it.

What a lot of people don't understand is that there are a lot of confirmations that were done before we even went forward with creating the coin. I mean, we could've used all these resources on Blackcoin. Why start a new coin from the ground up? Well, it was months of discussions that brought us to the point of creating a new coin so that we can continue core development that can benefit new technologies. Right now, we got to wait a fairly long time for crucial development to take place on Blackcoin as there is only one developer with a key. This was a kind of hot topic issue since the beginning of the coin's existence. Am I still active with Blackcoin? Of course. I support rat4 and his vision of the coin and I have no plans on influencing that.

A short list of development is;

- Getting Clubcoin updated with latest Bitcoin updates (Every Blackcoin-like digital currency out there is severely outdated by up to 3 years, this is also where you are seeing all the new commits coming from. Sinetek is currently out-of-country coding away in a different environment as he has been stressed going through years of development and figuring out what will work and won't work.)

- clubcoinj, this is a large project expecting this to take 2 - 3 months.

- Testing of clubcoinj on mobile phones and ATMs. Bitclub Network bought a bunch of ATMs, I can post pictures of them to prove they exist (Bitclub branded, etc.) but also, we partnered with other ATM companies that are waiting as well.

- Possible Coinomi support (most of the coding is done and tested, just needs the electrum server)

- Multibit for Clubcoin

- Our own Clubcoin mobile wallet. Doubtful on the iOS but, we'll see if we can secure that.

- Merchant Platform. There is a company that has spend a lot of money on making a competitor to Bitpay. They partnered with us during the coin's planning stages and development. I have screenshots of it that I will post with permission hopefully this weekend.

After discussions with many people, a lot of people agreed that saving money with a digital currency is the way to go forward in terms of promotion. The guys are already talking about a purse.io, save 20% with Starbucks type PoS for a while. With that though, time will tell as I am the skeptical kind of person that accepts a challenge but questions everything on the road. I mean, if they can do it, so can we, right?

So it's been a few months...are developers still around on this coin? Is something going on or are all the "investors" / coin holders slowly getting rid of the coins? An update would be awesome. Any kind of update.
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Sorry to break it to you but the last commit to the github was February, I just found this coin while researching and I can't see any reason to buy.
pornluver

Activity: 960
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Sorry to break it to you but the last commit to the github was February, I just found this coin while researching and I can't see any reason to buy.

Bro your wallet is down.
pornluver

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Bro your wallet is down.
explorer is death
pornluver

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Bro your wallet is down.
explorer is death

Novaexchange club coin wallet is down.

___TR___

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

Bro your wallet is down.
explorer is death

Novaexchange club coin wallet is down.

CLUB on Novaexchange is not the same coin.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:16:35 AM

It was always a pump and dump scam coin. of course it is dead, owners had all the coins on trex and controlled the movements, Put money in top 20 coins, not this shit

CryptoCracker

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

Anywhere to follow what is going on with this coin? Dev around? Twitter is hardly a big help since the only post this year was "2017 is going to be a great year"...unfortunately not shaping up that way but there is still months to go:-)
CryptoCracker

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Ok I found this http://clubcoin.co/ and https://github.com/BitClubDev/Clubcoin but not a lot of new information to go on.
Joseph Fernan

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

Ok I found this http://clubcoin.co/ and https://github.com/BitClubDev/Clubcoin but not a lot of new information to go on.
hi guys . i think this is another scam coin . beware of this coin . because dev missing for
long time
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

What a amzing expoltion of the price right now. Clubcoin doubles in no time and the trading volume is also impressing with over $3,875,420 right now. I never heard of this coin before.
dekm0101

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

$74,000 24/hr volume to $3.8 million lmao

They updated two files in the github 10 months ago everyone buy buy buy!!!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

What a amzing expoltion of the price right now. Clubcoin doubles in no time and the trading volume is also impressing with over $3,875,420 right now. I never heard of this coin before.

Impressive, although market condition bad and almost all altcoin price down but this coin can increase 120% in coin marketcap. I hope this is not temporary and clubcoin price still continue to increase
Cointrader17

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:18:58 AM

No info on this coin , Just a pump and dump bECAREFUL
wagogo

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

news: coinpay prelaunch on december 2. in korea - this will move clubcoin to 10€ or even more ...
cryptalk999

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

is it the coin of bitclubnetwork
LaoShuha

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
wagogo

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

bittrex
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:51 PM

Interesting concept. Sounds a bit like shapeshift or changelly. Is it comparable to those or shall this work as a decentralized "swapping" platform, via smart-contracts in some form? I guess Bancor provides something similar with their Tokenchangers for eth based cryptocurrencies. Another question is: how is liquidity provided, as there are no buy and sell orders as it seems, what will happen if there are many people wanting to swap the same ? Would be happy to learn more.
altstar

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:14 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:43:53 PM by altstar

Hello,
my CLUB Coin wallet (Windows) doesn't sync. "0 connections to the network" and this for many hours.

Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks a lot !!
toyon

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Do you have a telegram group?
By the way i need a sponsor to join clubnetwork . Anybody?

See inbox pls
wagogo

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

dear friends!

you can use Exeat as your sponsorname!!

best wishes,
wagogo
nachteule

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:21:14 PM

Hello,
my CLUB Coin wallet (Windows) doesn't sync. "0 connections to the network" and this for many hours.

Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks a lot !!

Hello

is your wallet synced?
Check your windows firewall and unblock

best regards
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:11:05 PM

is it the coin of bitclubnetwork

Built-in Users = Adoption

Clubcoin was first introduced to BitClub Network members as a strategic way to distribute the coins across a global network of users. This model gives Clubcoin a unique advantage over most coins in the market as it will continue to be issued and distributed worldwide to a fast growing user base.

Thats really interesting. I like coins with unique ways of distribution. Is the developing progressing? How big is the community so far? Hope to get some answers here Smiley
wagogo

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

its the coin of the bitclub members - at the moment there are more than 200.000 members - clubcoin will move much higher when coinpay launches
(soft launch 2. december - hard launch jannuary 2018)
wagogo

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:00 AM

just relax and hodl!
konsolitation - coinpay launch in jannuary
only weak hands sell - this coin has enormous potential!
register at bitclub network with this sponsor name : EXEAT
buy some clubcoins and hodl!!!
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:44 AM

the name of the project is very good and unique, club coin that has its own meaning.

wagogo

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

huge update from bitclub - coinpay release soon - clubcoin moved up
price target in 2018 - 75$ or even more ...
at the moment very cheap - but this will change when coinpay is out!
take yout chance with bitclub networt - sponsorname: EXEAT

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

Do you plan to get this coin on some better easier to use exchange? Bitrex sucks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

Why is it that coin swap always happened all time. What is the important of swap now.
falanya

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

hello,

is there active nodes ?
can not synchronize the network.

thank you
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

this project is good because as you can see clubcoin help out us through long term of trading and buying.. and looks this will be a faster crypto currencies exchanger.. the concept is also great looking forward to your success.. goodluck.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
falanya

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

this project is good because as you can see clubcoin help out us through long term of trading and buying.. and looks this will be a faster crypto currencies exchanger.. the concept is also great looking forward to your success.. goodluck.

hello,

is there active nodes ?
can not synchronize the network.

thank you
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

Anyone have working Node that I can add?

I am moving my Clubcoin from my Bitclub Network wallet to my local wallet for staking.

My coin was staking within the Bitclub Network Virtual staking for 2 years aleady. time to move it to my own wallet for higher interest.

Mining share in my Bitclubnetwork also giving me very happy earning and continue without end date which is cool. Using the BTC earning to buy more Clubcoin for more staking interest

Encourage you to open a free account to check out too and can use the sponsor name if you like (or PM if you like more info): btcmaster000

You will also get some additional details of the clubcoin news within the system. Cheers!
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

For POS only now
roggix

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

I have invested in this coin a month ago as per recomendation of my friend. What a stupid decision that was. That coin stuck at around 2 USD price.
I don't even know what this coin is and its features. Daily volume isn't that low but why people buy it. Does anyone know what this coin is ?
lynettebtc

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

Sorry to have to tell you, but they are not paying members either.
I have followed bitclub network for a couple of years but never joined. 
However, I do have several friends that did join and all 4 of them are sitting
with thousands of clubcoin they requested a withdrawal of over 18 days ago.

No communication from the company.  So in my opinion it definitely proves what
I suspected all along!  They have run out of money or at the very least do not have
enough to cover their clubcoin investors.  So Sad, Looks like another one is about to bite the dust. 
Coinomi

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

[immediate action required] ClubCoin Team please contact us ASAP at: https://support.coinomi.com/ to prevent delisting, thank you.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

Any news? Bittrex delist the coin...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Kuznecov

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

Any news? Bittrex delist the coin...

I think that the developers of the coin maybe abandoned this project, recently bitclub announced a new version of the wallet and a powerful advertising company of the clubcoin, but the coin looks abandoned. Also Bittrex increased requirements for listing coins. No news, no coin development, no CoinPay progress, look as dead.
mithatozdemir

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

no activity

no works

Tweets are made once a year for garbage
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

Unfortunately altcoin for clubcoin can be like this. No other great exchange like binance.
Now wait for this coin to die if not signing up for a new market. I am very disappointed  Sad Angry
Marko Polo

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Bittrex Will remove club coin on 23 march 2018.where can we transfer the coin to..any other exchanges available or wallets?advice appreciated thx
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

Anyone knows a other Exchange than Bittrex and Yobit?

Bittrex delist and Yobit in Maintance... i think Club are scam?

THX

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

m just waiting for exit point in bittrex...  Lips sealed
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

m just waiting for exit point in bittrex...  Lips sealed

I think the coin is dead, vor have anyone news for this coin?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
JLSettles

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

No word from CLUB Devs here or on Reddit https://nm.reddit.com/r/ClubcoinCo/comments/84pa5h/bittrex_delisting/     Cry

About Bittrex delisting, or any developments... other than Cheddur addition... which won't save this coin.
Klick

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

What about the coin? Where can it be sold? When will the exchanges be connected to sell the coin? Stacking does not work, the share in the network does not increase!
calvochen123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Anyone else know why bittrex changed the day to March 30th now?
Kuznecov

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Anyone else know why bittrex changed the day to March 30th now?

Apparently they tried to send documentation to stay on the list of Bittrex, but it seems that they still do not fit for the requirements of the SEC. BitClub promises to send these documents to other exchanges to get on the listing.

lhung

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

why don't update address in yobit ?
tranthaiky

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

Any update wallet to withdraw club coin guys?
And any news about deadline of this coin to be withdraw from bittrex?
If until now no more wallet available except yobit, yobit can increase their requirements to let Club coin in.
Marko Polo

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

You can transfer to club coin wallet at their website(desktop) or for mobile wallet Coinomi App.
Kuznecov

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Developers you are here? Hosting for this blockchain will expire on

2018-04-15 (in 12.3 days)
Hosting can be extended by a contribution of 8.90€ per month

link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/contribute.dws?coin=club
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Looks like the project is dead. Huh
Im very disappointed.
Hodl hodl until they come back Grin
tranthaiky

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

hi all, any news about this coin?
I still keep club on bittrex and don't know deadline to withdraw and where to send club.
lhung

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

I still keep club on bittrex and don't know deadline to withdraw and where to send club.
hodl to die
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

At time you can only send to the offline Wallet Wink

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tranthaiky

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Thanks Koal-84,
still waiting wallet on Yobit active in hopeless  Cry Cry
start the art

Activity: 395
Merit: 408

Bitcoin OG artworks collection

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Any exchange for this coin?
I got some coins on Bittrex and looking to withdraw somewhere.

Kuznecov

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

Does the Bitclub plan to start promotions a clubcoin or this coin has die?
Why did the developers drop the coin to death. They just spit on us.

I half a year ago bought clubcoins for 40 000 USD now my coins have a price 5 000 USD. I want to say "thank you" to the developers. Blockchain hosting has also expired and will soon be removed. No development, only some promises. As there are no new listings on exchanges, for sure this coin does not want to be added because it is garbage.
I am very sad because i got in touch with the Bitclub and clubcoin.

I propose to collectively contact with the company Bitclub Network and demand the development of a coin.
Kuznecov

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

http://clubcoin.co website only for me is dead?
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

Interesting concept. Sounds a bit like shapeshift or changelly. Is it comparable to those or shall this work as a decentralized "swapping" platform, via smart-contracts in some form? I guess Bancor provides something similar with their Tokenchangers for eth based cryptocurrencies. Another question is: how is liquidity provided, as there are no buy and sell orders as it seems, what will happen if there are many people wanting to swap the same ? Would be happy to learn more.
lhung

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

http://clubcoin.co website only for me is dead?
Dead coin
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Anywhere to follow what is going on with this coin? Dev around? Twitter is hardly a big help since the only post this year was "2017 is going to be a great year"...unfortunately not shaping up that way but there is still months to go:-)
Ozinzin

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Hi, with whom shall I get in touch to regarding marketing opportunities for your project?
lhung

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I think DEV leaved the project
Kuznecov

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

It's possible that they are build a new team and a new website with PC wallets. But apparently the Bitclub Network do not have a specific devs team and all the developments are created by freelancers.

Very interesting why the server clubcoin.co was stopped, any have ideas about this event?

Also Bitclub have a lot of domains for ClubCoin, look at this: clubcoin.org clubcoin.info clubcoin.io

Maybe soon will be launched a new domain? But the only thing we want at the moment is to get information about the status of the project and any other events of this coin.

I have a more 200K CC and I lost a lot of money when the price of coin was dump. If you can, please send negative message to Bitclub Network and maybe they will start updating Coinpay, ClubCoin and other products.
lhung

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

Clubcoin dead coin dont talk about it
binkyj357

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

Does anyone know how/why this coin has Ledger support now?
start the art

Activity: 395
Merit: 408

Bitcoin OG artworks collection

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Yobit is still support this coin

Bardadym

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

What about the site? there are always some problems, now it is not available, only I have problems?
binkyj357

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Yobit is still support this coin

Appears to be trading on TreadeSatoshi also
coingamex

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

New exchange coingamex.com accepts Clubcoin, in case you are interested

CLUB/BTC and CLUB/ETH markets
gvzpwnd

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

site  not working
richirich32

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Which site?? https://clubcoin.co
Yeah since a while, they are working on a whole new page.
But in first permission was the https://bitclubnetwork.com overhaul.
Do you need something from the page?
Maybe the Wallet for staking(but the reward is at this time very random an low, if you understand
a little bit trading i would recommend this for you)
richirich32

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

15.10.18 ........mark this date!!!!
BIG NEWS ARE AHEAD
Millminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

coin crashed around 100% ... big news?
richirich32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

Replied on: 10-16-2018 11:48 AM
What about the update from the 15.10.18?
nothing till now. not even an response for your customers. Sad

Replied on: 10-16-2018 04:00 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your ticket. We are in process of releasing the update. There were a few issues yesterday that had to be corrected, but we anticipate still being able to release the updates within the next 24 hours. We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Sincerely,
BCN Support
undataka

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

coin converts to erc20 token. if you change them till 31.12. you get 1:1,6 coins.

anyone has a netwerk connection at the windows wallet?
richirich32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

New ClubCoin-Website in the making https://clubcoin.co/
New CoinPay-Website released http://coinpay.pw/index.html

Next step in ClubCoin Development:
- Blockchain switch to the ethereum Blockchain
- new ClubCoin will be a ERC20 Token
- starting from November 1st you can switch your current ClubCoin into the new ClubCoin
- from 01.11.18 till 01.01.19 at the rate of 1:1.6
- afterwards 1:1

the Bitclubnetwork will release more information how to handle this switch after the overhaul of the ClubCoin-Website https://clubcoin.co
richirich32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
Merited by dgmon (1)

This is the original statement from the BitClubNetwork:

As the crypto market continues to mature we have decided to make a major upgrade to ClubCoin that will benefit all ClubCoin holders.
Instead of continuing to run our own blockchain we have decided to convert all existing ClubCoin to the Ethereum blockchain and issue a new ERC20 token in its place.
Because today ERC20 tokens have become the standard of the industry and they are much easier to deal with, use, secure, and maintain moving forward.
Plus, by moving to the ETH chain we will be added to more exchanges, be included in more wallets, and it will also allow ClubCoin to become the native token for all CoinPay invoices.
For those of you holding ClubCoin there is an opportunity for you to get more ClubCoin when you convert it, but you have to do it by the end of the year. You will receive 1.6 new ClubCoin for every 1 ClubCoin you convert before January 1st 2019.
Example: If you have 100 CC right now you can convert and get 160 CC on the new Ethereum chain.
This is a limited time offer that will expire at the end of the year. After January 1st 2019 you can still convert ClubCoin at a 1:1 ratio (this will last forever until all ClubCoin has been converted).
There is a new page in our Members Area for you to convert ClubCoin starting November 1st. Everyone will have 60 days to convert at the ratio of 1 to 1.6
Make sure you have secured all of your tokens so you can be ready to convert them starting November 1st. If you have ClubCoin currently sitting in your BitClub virtual wallet then you can easily convert it from there by changing the withdrawal address to the unique address generated for you during the conversion process.

for your questions
1. I have no information about that. I hope that they will release a guide(On their website ether bitclubnetwork.com or clubcoin.co) They said there will be the opportunity
to convert them straight on the main website. Maybe it is the easiest way to send them over to the BitClubNetwork and let them do the work. But I dont know exactly.
2. There are also no Information about this. the max. supply right now is 160.000.000CC (about 100.000.000CC are mined/staked right now). Personally i hope its gonna be the same
otherwise i dont know what will happen to the price if there are more.
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

As the crypto market continues to mature we have decided to make a major upgrade to ClubCoin that will benefit all ClubCoin holders.
Instead of continuing to run our own blockchain we have decided to convert all existing ClubCoin to the Ethereum blockchain and issue a new ERC20 token in its place.
Because today ERC20 tokens have become the standard of the industry and they are much easier to deal with, use, secure, and maintain moving forward.
Plus, by moving to the ETH chain we will be added to more exchanges, be included in more wallets, and it will also allow ClubCoin to become the native token for all CoinPay invoices.
For those of you holding ClubCoin there is an opportunity for you to get more ClubCoin when you convert it, but you have to do it by the end of the year. You will receive 1.6 new ClubCoin for every 1 ClubCoin you convert before January 1st 2019.
Example: If you have 100 CC right now you can convert and get 160 CC on the new Ethereum chain.
This is a limited time offer that will expire at the end of the year. After January 1st 2019 you can still convert ClubCoin at a 1:1 ratio (this will last forever until all ClubCoin has been converted).
There is a new page in our Members Area for you to convert ClubCoin starting November 1st. Everyone will have 60 days to convert at the ratio of 1 to 1.6
Make sure you have secured all of your tokens so you can be ready to convert them starting November 1st. If you have ClubCoin currently sitting in your BitClub virtual wallet then you can easily convert it from there by changing the withdrawal address to the unique address generated for you during the conversion process.

for your questions
1. I have no information about that. I hope that they will release a guide(On their website ether bitclubnetwork.com or clubcoin.co) They said there will be the opportunity
to convert them straight on the main website. Maybe it is the easiest way to send them over to the BitClubNetwork and let them do the work. But I dont know exactly.
2. There are also no Information about this. the max. supply right now is 160.000.000CC (about 100.000.000CC are mined/staked right now). Personally i hope its gonna be the same

Thanks for the info.  Good to see some activity.
Kuznecov

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

What about a non BitClub members, i dont have account at bitclubnetwork.com how i can convert my clubcoins to tokens?
For activate BitClub account I need to pay 100 usd and then exchange coins this is extra charges and no fair with hidden fees.

Somebody can ask about this at BitClub tech support by ticket?
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

For this Communities Information - CLUB is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
richirich32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

i just ask the support about your question Wink

Ticket ID# 252398
Subject: Clubcoin conversion
Replied on: 11-06-2018 08:31 AM

How can i convert my Clubcoin to the new one. is the new conversion page working? i dont think so.
will there be the Chance to convert them on the new Clubcoin Homepage?
thank you

Replied on: 11-06-2018 04:18 PM

Hello,
We will be adding more information regarding the ClubCoin conversion soon. You do not need to provide your Ethereum address at this time.
Please keep an eye on the 'News' section of the website and tell your team to do the same, we will be releasing all relevant information on that page as soon as it becomes available.
Thank you for supporting BitClub Network!

Sincerely,
BCN Support Team
Kuznecov

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Thank you my friend, keep us informed. But it seems to me they did not understand that your question was about the home page www.clubcoin.co This guys from BCN so slow and not credible. I guess they just will publish instructions how to exchange club coins to tokens at BCN account.  Smiley
richirich32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

Yeah thier support and update policy are trash. You cant trust any dates of them, there will always be a delay.
I personally sold my Clubcoin 3 weeks ago. The risk right now to loose full is to high for me.
I tried several things to get the Yobit-Wallet working. After all i got scammed by Yobits-Fake Twitter accounts
because thier normal support was not answering important questions.
I lost a lot of money for investigation if its legit or not Sad

So for everybody over here Yobit have no Twitter support!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to share this information. but i think my twitter account is not viewable for everybody.
I dont now why. You can find me under richirich32cc.
i think they banned me from puplic tweets or so.
I you guys have a twitter account please share the information above.

Back to ClubCoin. i will wait until the end of the year to buy CC again. When the Website and the coinswap
stuff are working. Maybe the Tradesatoshi wallet crashes also. this happend several times in the past.
And it seems like the BCN is not trying to fix problems anymore. (because the technology is outdated).
Lets hope the best. see ya Smiley
Kuznecov

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

When this fucking idiots from BCN will keep their word. Already 22 Nov and no events, just clubcoin moved to down. I hate this  company and all what they do.
richirich32

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Deposit and Withdraw is working finally on Yobit!
ivan8888966

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

Ceгoдня 3.12.2018 пoлтopa мecяцa нaзaд oбeщaли oбнoвлeнния,oбeщaли oбмeн 1-1,6,и cкaзaли чтo в янвape oбмeн бyдeт 1 к oднoмy! Пo фaктy ничeгo нe пpoизoшлo,кaк дoлгo бyдeт oбнoвлятьcя caит и кoгдa бyдyт нoвocтиHuh oбмeн??
sarkel

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Where to exchange Clubcoin at erc20
ivan8888966

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Oбмeнять нe гдe нeльзя!!! Oни caит вce нe мoгyт oбнoвить тoлькo oдни пycтыe oбeщaния! Пycтocлoвы!!!!
richirich32

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

Good Morning everybody, just saw a webinar from Russ Medlin (CEO BitClub, as most of you should know Wink)

(youtu.be/zyx1pP9L1ck)      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyx1pP9L1ck&feature=youtu.be

He recorded this i think on the 7th of Dec. Video came out on Sunday i guess.
He is talking most of the time about mining earnings and stuff like this.
After 01:10:01 he gives a short update about ClubCoins situation.
To be honest he just said it is delayed and the timeframe was way to optimistic. Roll Eyes
Just have a short look at it.
richirich32

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Ouch an other news update.........
BitClub News(13.12.18)
just a small part about CC, read below:

ClubCoin Conversion

We originally planned to launch this last month but we had to put it on the back burner for some pressing issues. Our plan is to make this live sometime in January. Probably closer to the end of the month.

As a reminder we are converting all ClubCoin tokens over to the Ethereum blockchain where they will become ERC20 tokens. This will allow us to deal with the coins much easier and have the market be more tradable across many exchanges.

We also have a brand new product that we have not announced yet. ClubCoin will play a big role in this new product and we want to roll them both out simultaneously so this was a big reason for the delay on the conversions as well.

Stay tuned for details about this new product we think it could be the biggest money maker of 2019 for BCN members and it ties in perfectly with our strategy.

...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry
Kuznecov

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry

Sure, they are so slowly like a turtles, BCN only promise to do something and nothing actions.
I think we need to start bringing up the hate to this guys and submitting a negative tickets and then maybe they will start moved to their promises. I want to believe but i can't already one year.
Kuznecov

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:55:45 AM

Any news about this scam?  Smiley
richirich32

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:17:28 PM

no nothing.....i checked all websites i know: twitter, instagram, facebook, yobt, tradesatoshi, coinmarketcap, bitcoin forum, reddit, bitclub, coinpay, clubcoin.
each with the words coinpay, clubcoin, bitclub and even more.......
also nobody from the community posted anything.
every single day i was online. but nothing.
guess a lot of patience is needed 
richirich32

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:20:01 AM

Unfortunately, tradesatoshi will delist the ClubCoin on the 1st of April.

At the moment it is not possible to trade on Tradsatoshi!!!!! Buy and Sell are grayed out.You can Withdraw your ClubCoin to your Yobit.net - Wallet, bitclubnetwork.com - Wallet (or maybe to your desktop - Walltet). I tested Yobit and Bitclub and the withdraw worked so far as i can tell now. I did not try to withdraw to my desktop - wallet!!! I also asked tradesatoshi if they will resume trading Clubcoin till the deadline. I also asked Bitclub for new information. I will provide new information if i get some. Im just a normal Clubcoin holder as you might be , no offical or something else so do not pin me on my statements, the information i gathered by myself.

Be strong and have a nice day everyone.

dinoDevon

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:32:06 PM

"Hello,

BTCPOP.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

Only $1000 for Exchange listing, Pooled Staking for all user deposits, A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee) and coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake there."
richirich32

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:49:25 AM

Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 7:02:45 AM
Hello, Can I trade ClubCoin? at the moment it is not working.
Thank you

Sender: ModChicky Created: 3/7/2019 8:42:27 AM
Hi ri............,
At this moment CLUB coin Deposit and Trades are currently pause/disable because of the announcement that CLUB coin is going to be delisted.
Kind regards,
Mod Chicky

Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 11:11:47 AM
thank you for the quick response, will the trading get reenabled or not?
greetings

Sender: ModShin Created: 3/8/2019 6:59:30 AM
Hi ri.................
Trading and Deposit for CLUB will be "Disabled" until it will completely delist, we suggest you to withdraw your CLUB before the delisting schedule to avoid losing funds.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have other concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again or file an Ticket report
Best Regards,
MOD Shin
Kuznecov

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:34:45 AM

I became bankrupt with this clubcoin. I don't know what to do now. These lying bastards lied so much for almost 2 years. If I meet Russ Medlin, I will just strangle him.

What does the bitclub say? when updates this fucking clubcoin?
I can answer instead bitclub: NEVER,  because it is a scam!
richirich32

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:01:42 PM

This is crazy i know. I invested first back in 2017 when the whole bullmarket was running.
Guess when, @ fucking 6$ per one ClubCoin about .0008btc . the 2000% gain was because rumors said they tested CoinPay with a couple companies in south korea
and CoinPay will launch in January 2018..................... Lips sealed i was also there when bittrex anounced out of nowhere the desisting of CC, i woke up in the morning seeing -80% great..........and now the same with tradesatoshi. glad that they disabled trading so no panic sell happend, at least something

100 to 0 real quick
richirich32

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:53:28 AM

recently there was a news update from the bitclub network....02.04.2019

but nothing about clubcoin and coinpay  Huh
so stay strong, maybe it will pay off someday i hope
richirich32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:46:26 PM

video from russ medlin QA i just found on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZIlpe3vk44

on 11:44 he answers some question on ClubCoin.
Hopefully he is not just promising.
richirich32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:06:40 PM

@Kuznecov the total supply is 160M. at least right now.
the ERC20 ClubCoin going to have more i guess if the want to exchange it 1 : 1.6.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/club/ - the original blockchain explorer

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/clubcoin/

https://coincheckup.com/coins/clubcoin

you can check it on several sites, also on https://bitclubnetwork.com/ if you search for ClubCoin

if the Circulating Supply would be known ClubCoin would end up somewhere in the >Top 150 in Market Cap
Kuznecov

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:35:50 AM

Do you think this token is not related to bitclub?
richirich32

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:14:37 AM

@Kuznecov What are you talking about?  Huh
ClubCoin was created and distributed by the BitclubNetwork.
Mainly as their primary Cryprocurrency for CoinPay.
As far as my information are correct, the new ERC20 Token is going to have the exact same name - ClubCoin
Its is just an Blockchain and security overhaul.
Kuznecov

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:46:58 PM

any news? somebody ask about clubcoin at BC back office !?   Huh
shaifulhafizal

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:31:10 PM

to long waiting dont know when Huh
richirich32

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:27:57 AM

Replied on: 04-12-2019 05:49 AM

news update again without clubcoin mention!!!!!
last update was 4 months ago, i see you dont care about your customers and your own products

Replied on: 04-12-2019 03:47 PM

Hello,

There is no new information on ClubCoin at this time. It will be included in an update as it becomes available.

If there is anything pertaining directly to your BCN account that you need assistance with, please let us know.

Regards,
BCN Support
coingamex

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:45:58 PM

ClubCoin listed on coingamex.com

Pairs active:

CLUB/BTC

CLUB/ETH
richirich32

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:35:16 AM

BC Trader and Russ Medlin - Exclusive interview with CEO of BitClub Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo735_nBO7k

video from the 15.04.2019

@ 14:40 he talks about ClubCoin and answers questions
Kuznecov

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:58:41 AM
Merited by dgmon (1)

@ 14:40 he talks about ClubCoin and answers questions

haha, he always says 2-3 weeks, but I have heard it for 2 years already.
it looks like some kind of prank or joke.  Roll Eyes
coingamex

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:06:56 PM

ClubCoin delisted from exchange coingamex.com

Please contact us at contact@coingamex.com if you want that we list ClubCoin again!
Kuznecov

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:46:03 PM

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - price moved to hell
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:20:47 PM

Back then, when the market was favourable and everything seem almost easy, It was difficult to identify ClubCoin as scam, unlike these days. Therefore, so many fell victim of their scheme.
richirich32

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:03:45 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 01:38:46 PM by mprep

New Update 03.06.2019 totally the wrong direction if you ask me

ClubCoin Update

We continue to go back forth about the future of ClubCoin. This is sort of an internal battle we continue to have about what is best for the coin. On one hand we could easily convert all the tokens to the ETH blockchain, or Binance blockchain or any other chain to build on top of their platforms.

By doing this we will instantly be able to use the new wallets, security and the thought is we could potentially get support from more exchanges to list it.

However, on the other hand we have a very valuable blockchain that has 4 years of history and it's distributed across many nodes. We have one of the ONLY remaining proof of stake coins that is actually working.

There is HUGE value in continuing to run our own blockchain and to keep it running in its original form (especially when it comes to CoinPay).

So here is where we stand....

Right now we are working on a hard fork that needs to happen either way and depending on how the fork goes we will decide whether to keep the coin on its own blockchain and continue with new distributed nodes, or whether we tokenize it and move to another chain where we lose all control but gain some easy to use features and the benefits of a bigger chain.

One of the main reasons we have yet to make a decision is because a lot of the ERC20 tokens are now dead and the market is a lot smaller than we imagined. Most of the ICO's that were built on ETH are now either worthless or barley support so we are a little hesitant in making this move.

We also feel like ClubCoin is different! We distributed this coin in 2015 and we NEVER sold the coin so we don't fall under any of the security tokens law. There are not a lot of projects around today that are still running and if we can continue to support own blockchain then it can be extremely valuable for all of us.

Plus, if we can eventually use it as the base settlement token of CoinPay there is MASSIVE value in this token and keeping control over it will be important! So the future of ClubCoin is currently being debated and we plan to make a decision in the next few months after the fork.

Keep your eye out for a new version of the ClubCoin website with a new core wallet that you will be able to download after the fork is completed

Thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

yobit is the only exchange left to sell. price went to hell Sad  maybe i will come back if there are some positive news but until then im out of clubcoin. its been a hell of a ride till today but thats it. im tired of bad news again and again. good luck for all of you guys
Kuznecov

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:29:12 AM

It looks like a time delay of fraud, they understand that they will not do anything, they just promise. Do they really think their blockchain is so important? Bitclub can not do anything because they do not need it, they cannot fulfill their promise for 4 years because their company is a scam. Why do hardfork on clubcoin? This coin will still not get any better.
ivan8888966

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:14:35 AM

Кaк пoнимaю мы ycлышaли мecяц нaзaд пycтыe oбeщaния Grin Grin Grin Grin
ivan8888966

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:35:48 AM

Hy вoт пoдxoдит к кoнцy мecяц июль!!! Oбeщaния нe выпoлнeны! Caит нe oбнoвлeн! вooбщeм ничeгo нoвoгo)
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

Any update for this dead coin, or all gone away?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Qunenin

Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:20:22 AM

Any update for this dead coin, or all gone away?

There is no update from the dev for a long time.
Also there was swap planned but no dates are announced for it too.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
etype

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 11:02:46 AM

why my wallet not finding any peers ?

wallet not connecting to any peers ?

bitclubnetwork.com is the people who released this coin ?, i have submit support ticket but no reply ?
clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 05:33:12 PM

Hello everyone.

As you know development the clubcoin by BitClub was discontinued and the developers turned out to be scammers.
There are many victims as a result of the illegal actions of the creators of the coin.
In this situation we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

To get a new clubcoin you will need to be exchange old clubcoin to new at our new website.
We plan to give away 6 new clubcoins for 1 old.

We have created a website: https://clubcoin.cc

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network.
We will create a new chain and continue develop it. We are also in no way connected with the creators of the old clubcoin, dont ask about it.

Do you have any questions or fresh ideas?
etype

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:46:56 PM

ok i will swap but how to get wallet to sync ? to send coins ?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:21:53 PM

ok i will swap but how to get wallet to sync ? to send coins ?

Do you live under a rock?

clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:21:41 PM

Hello mister,  you are Legendary but not smart. We are not affiliated the bitclub network or clubcoin.co  and never met the creators. We are want to create our own coin and help bitclub victims to create a supported currency as we ourselves are a victim of the bitclub.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:01:46 PM

Hello mister,  you are Legendary but not smart. We are not affiliated the bitclub network or clubcoin.co  and never met the creators. We are want to create our own coin and help bitclub victims to create a supported currency as we ourselves are a victim of the bitclub.

Just what the world needs.
I was smart enough to tell you years ago that the people behind Clubcoin were scammers and liars, and that it would end in tears.
How smart does that make you?

clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:26:47 PM

Just what the world needs.
I was smart enough to tell you years ago that the people behind Clubcoin were scammers and liars, and that it would end in tears.
How smart does that make you?

You are right, but be correct and polite with the victims, there are a lot of them and we can help. I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:29:00 PM

I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.

I see only a professed intention, no plans.

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network..... we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

"support the victims" implies the creation of a positive financial opportunity: you seem to think that that is an achievable goal in 2020's changed environment.
I am not so sure: apart from the negative association that the Clubcoin brand carries, there are "fast chains, great features and modern UI's" everywhere, and going nowhere valuewise.
Also you must know that the vast majority of Clubcoins were distributed to BitClub members who had no knowledge of or interest in cryptocurrency per se: they saw it solely as a fiat opportunity, and the last thing they want to be reminded of is being scammed, the experience scarring them against further crypto involvment permanently.
And thirdly, not that I am accusing you, it is not unknown for "rescue" reboots of scams to turn out to be scams themselves.

clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:14:16 AM

I am not so sure: apart from the negative association that the Clubcoin brand carries, there are "fast chains, great features and modern UI's" everywhere, and going nowhere valuewise.
Also you must know that the vast majority of Clubcoins were distributed to BitClub members who had no knowledge of or interest in cryptocurrency per se: they saw it solely as a fiat opportunity, and the last thing they want to be reminded of is being scammed, the experience scarring them against further crypto involvment permanently.
And thirdly, not that I am accusing you, it is not unknown for "rescue" reboots of scams to turn out to be scams themselves.

Sounds funny, i guess the butclub creators are already arrested or hiding,  they have enough money to hide. We are not try to reboots clubcoin, just building a new net by swap of current clubcoins. Also i do not think that the label of clubcoin is a brand, we can take any name it is not so important. This is a conscious choice to help victims and launch own coin with current users database. Hope you understand correctly about our intentions and would like you to help us.
ivan8888966

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:32:05 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 08:00:29 AM by ivan8888966

Cнoвa пycтыe paзгoвopы зa этy мoнeтy?Huh

R.I.P
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:13:00 PM

Hello everyone.

As you know development the clubcoin by BitClub was discontinued and the developers turned out to be scammers.
There are many victims as a result of the illegal actions of the creators of the coin.
In this situation we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

To get a new clubcoin you will need to be exchange old clubcoin to new at our new website.
We plan to give away 6 new clubcoins for 1 old.

We have created a website: https://clubcoin.cc

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network.
We will create a new chain and continue develop it. We are also in no way connected with the creators of the old clubcoin, dont ask about it.

Do you have any questions or fresh ideas?

Any update to this statement or only to pump for a short time the price at the last mini exchange "Yobit"? Or can you explain more details?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Helium789

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:14:20 AM

I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.

I see only a professed intention, no plans.

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network..... we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

"support the victims" implies the creation of a positive financial opportunity: you seem to think that that is an achievable goal in 2020's changed environment.

Hello, there has been no news from you for a long time, your new website clubcoin.cc is no longer operational.

Is this another joke, or have you really taken up developing support for the project?
Helium789

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:41:14 AM

We are now looking for developers who are ready to help us update our wallet protocol. For some reason, it does not synchronise with the network.

Anyone who still has coins and desktop wallets left - please help us out in general, as the https://yobit.net/ru/trade/CLUB/BTC exchange is asking for an update to the protocol so that we can replenish and withdraw coins.

More information on this branch is available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5281928.new.
Helium789

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:22:40 AM

Past developers abandoned us, now the fate of this coin is in our hands.

Write to anyone who wants to take part in the development of the coin, simple "whining" will not help.
Helium789

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:40:28 AM

Open a group in the telegram to restore the clubcoin of the wallet https://t.me/clubcoin_desktop, join us!
Helium789

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:32:09 AM

All welcome! That's the line that needs to be crossed already. Since we are true fans of our club coin and the remaining holders, we have the right to make our own decisions and support our cryptocurrency.

We decided not to release a new updated ClubCoin wallet, it is very labor-intensive and will require a lot of effort and money for its implementation, as well as subsequent support.

We will issue an alternative CC token on a smart contract.

For all old ClubCoin holders, an exchange will be made in the ratio of 1k10.

A new token on a smart contract can be immediately traded on one of the popular crypto exchanges, where you can sell it or leave it for a long-term investment.

More information will be provided later. Follow the news https://t.me/clubcoin_desktop
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2022, 04:26:37 PM

for your questions

Thanks for the info.  Good to see some activity.

Hi, tried to DM you but I can't. You have an option setup that doesn't allow me to. Wanted to contact you regarding some pepe cards that you have. DM me when you see this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: