Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!!  (Read 58161 times)
etype

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:46:56 PM

ok i will swap but how to get wallet to sync ? to send coins ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:21:53 PM

ok i will swap but how to get wallet to sync ? to send coins ?

Do you live under a rock?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
clubcoin.cc

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:21:41 PM

Hello mister,  you are Legendary but not smart. We are not affiliated the bitclub network or clubcoin.co  and never met the creators. We are want to create our own coin and help bitclub victims to create a supported currency as we ourselves are a victim of the bitclub.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:01:46 PM

Hello mister,  you are Legendary but not smart. We are not affiliated the bitclub network or clubcoin.co  and never met the creators. We are want to create our own coin and help bitclub victims to create a supported currency as we ourselves are a victim of the bitclub.

Just what the world needs.
I was smart enough to tell you years ago that the people behind Clubcoin were scammers and liars, and that it would end in tears.
How smart does that make you?

clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:26:47 PM

Just what the world needs.
I was smart enough to tell you years ago that the people behind Clubcoin were scammers and liars, and that it would end in tears.
How smart does that make you?

You are right, but be correct and polite with the victims, there are a lot of them and we can help. I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:29:00 PM

I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.

I see only a professed intention, no plans.

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network..... we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

"support the victims" implies the creation of a positive financial opportunity: you seem to think that that is an achievable goal in 2020's changed environment.
I am not so sure: apart from the negative association that the Clubcoin brand carries, there are "fast chains, great features and modern UI's" everywhere, and going nowhere valuewise.
Also you must know that the vast majority of Clubcoins were distributed to BitClub members who had no knowledge of or interest in cryptocurrency per se: they saw it solely as a fiat opportunity, and the last thing they want to be reminded of is being scammed, the experience scarring them against further crypto involvment permanently.
And thirdly, not that I am accusing you, it is not unknown for "rescue" reboots of scams to turn out to be scams themselves.

clubcoin.cc

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:14:16 AM

I am not so sure: apart from the negative association that the Clubcoin brand carries, there are "fast chains, great features and modern UI's" everywhere, and going nowhere valuewise.
Also you must know that the vast majority of Clubcoins were distributed to BitClub members who had no knowledge of or interest in cryptocurrency per se: they saw it solely as a fiat opportunity, and the last thing they want to be reminded of is being scammed, the experience scarring them against further crypto involvment permanently.
And thirdly, not that I am accusing you, it is not unknown for "rescue" reboots of scams to turn out to be scams themselves.

Sounds funny, i guess the butclub creators are already arrested or hiding,  they have enough money to hide. We are not try to reboots clubcoin, just building a new net by swap of current clubcoins. Also i do not think that the label of clubcoin is a brand, we can take any name it is not so important. This is a conscious choice to help victims and launch own coin with current users database. Hope you understand correctly about our intentions and would like you to help us.
ivan8888966

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:32:05 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 08:00:29 AM by ivan8888966

Cнoвa пycтыe paзгoвopы зa этy мoнeтy?Huh

R.I.P
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1065

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:13:00 PM

Hello everyone.

As you know development the clubcoin by BitClub was discontinued and the developers turned out to be scammers.
There are many victims as a result of the illegal actions of the creators of the coin.
In this situation we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

To get a new clubcoin you will need to be exchange old clubcoin to new at our new website.
We plan to give away 6 new clubcoins for 1 old.

We have created a website: https://clubcoin.cc

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network.
We will create a new chain and continue develop it. We are also in no way connected with the creators of the old clubcoin, dont ask about it.

Do you have any questions or fresh ideas?

Any update to this statement or only to pump for a short time the price at the last mini exchange "Yobit"? Or can you explain more details?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Helium789

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:14:20 AM

I hope you will write somewhere positive about our plans to swap coin.

I see only a professed intention, no plans.

Our goal is to create a new coin and support the victims of bitclub network..... we plan to create a new clubcoin version and it's to be like a platform with own club chains and launch a new fast chain with great features and modern UI.

"support the victims" implies the creation of a positive financial opportunity: you seem to think that that is an achievable goal in 2020's changed environment.

Hello, there has been no news from you for a long time, your new website clubcoin.cc is no longer operational.

Is this another joke, or have you really taken up developing support for the project?
Helium789

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:41:14 AM

We are now looking for developers who are ready to help us update our wallet protocol. For some reason, it does not synchronise with the network.

Anyone who still has coins and desktop wallets left - please help us out in general, as the https://yobit.net/ru/trade/CLUB/BTC exchange is asking for an update to the protocol so that we can replenish and withdraw coins.

More information on this branch is available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5281928.new.
Helium789

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:22:40 AM

Past developers abandoned us, now the fate of this coin is in our hands.

Write to anyone who wants to take part in the development of the coin, simple "whining" will not help.
Helium789

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:40:28 AM

Open a group in the telegram to restore the clubcoin of the wallet https://t.me/clubcoin_desktop, join us!
Helium789

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:32:09 AM

All welcome! That's the line that needs to be crossed already. Since we are true fans of our club coin and the remaining holders, we have the right to make our own decisions and support our cryptocurrency.

We decided not to release a new updated ClubCoin wallet, it is very labor-intensive and will require a lot of effort and money for its implementation, as well as subsequent support.

We will issue an alternative CC token on a smart contract.

For all old ClubCoin holders, an exchange will be made in the ratio of 1k10.

A new token on a smart contract can be immediately traded on one of the popular crypto exchanges, where you can sell it or leave it for a long-term investment.

More information will be provided later. Follow the news https://t.me/clubcoin_desktop
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2022, 04:26:37 PM

This is the original statement from the BitClubNetwork:

As the crypto market continues to mature we have decided to make a major upgrade to ClubCoin that will benefit all ClubCoin holders.
Instead of continuing to run our own blockchain we have decided to convert all existing ClubCoin to the Ethereum blockchain and issue a new ERC20 token in its place.
Because today ERC20 tokens have become the standard of the industry and they are much easier to deal with, use, secure, and maintain moving forward.
Plus, by moving to the ETH chain we will be added to more exchanges, be included in more wallets, and it will also allow ClubCoin to become the native token for all CoinPay invoices.
For those of you holding ClubCoin there is an opportunity for you to get more ClubCoin when you convert it, but you have to do it by the end of the year. You will receive 1.6 new ClubCoin for every 1 ClubCoin you convert before January 1st 2019.
Example: If you have 100 CC right now you can convert and get 160 CC on the new Ethereum chain.
This is a limited time offer that will expire at the end of the year. After January 1st 2019 you can still convert ClubCoin at a 1:1 ratio (this will last forever until all ClubCoin has been converted).
There is a new page in our Members Area for you to convert ClubCoin starting November 1st. Everyone will have 60 days to convert at the ratio of 1 to 1.6
Make sure you have secured all of your tokens so you can be ready to convert them starting November 1st. If you have ClubCoin currently sitting in your BitClub virtual wallet then you can easily convert it from there by changing the withdrawal address to the unique address generated for you during the conversion process.

for your questions
1. I have no information about that. I hope that they will release a guide(On their website ether bitclubnetwork.com or clubcoin.co) They said there will be the opportunity
to convert them straight on the main website. Maybe it is the easiest way to send them over to the BitClubNetwork and let them do the work. But I dont know exactly.
2. There are also no Information about this. the max. supply right now is 160.000.000CC (about 100.000.000CC are mined/staked right now). Personally i hope its gonna be the same
otherwise i dont know what will happen to the price if there are more.

Thanks for the info.  Good to see some activity.

Hi, tried to DM you but I can't. You have an option setup that doesn't allow me to. Wanted to contact you regarding some pepe cards that you have. DM me when you see this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: