Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!!  (Read 58167 times)
richirich32

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

i just ask the support about your question Wink

Ticket ID# 252398
Subject: Clubcoin conversion
Replied on: 11-06-2018 08:31 AM

How can i convert my Clubcoin to the new one. is the new conversion page working? i dont think so.
will there be the Chance to convert them on the new Clubcoin Homepage?
thank you

Replied on: 11-06-2018 04:18 PM

Hello,
We will be adding more information regarding the ClubCoin conversion soon. You do not need to provide your Ethereum address at this time.
Please keep an eye on the 'News' section of the website and tell your team to do the same, we will be releasing all relevant information on that page as soon as it becomes available.
Thank you for supporting BitClub Network!

Sincerely,
BCN Support Team
Kuznecov

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Thank you my friend, keep us informed. But it seems to me they did not understand that your question was about the home page www.clubcoin.co This guys from BCN so slow and not credible. I guess they just will publish instructions how to exchange club coins to tokens at BCN account.  Smiley
richirich32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

Yeah thier support and update policy are trash. You cant trust any dates of them, there will always be a delay.
I personally sold my Clubcoin 3 weeks ago. The risk right now to loose full is to high for me.
I tried several things to get the Yobit-Wallet working. After all i got scammed by Yobits-Fake Twitter accounts
because thier normal support was not answering important questions.
I lost a lot of money for investigation if its legit or not Sad

So for everybody over here Yobit have no Twitter support!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to share this information. but i think my twitter account is not viewable for everybody.
I dont now why. You can find me under richirich32cc.
i think they banned me from puplic tweets or so.
I you guys have a twitter account please share the information above.

Back to ClubCoin. i will wait until the end of the year to buy CC again. When the Website and the coinswap
stuff are working. Maybe the Tradesatoshi wallet crashes also. this happend several times in the past.
And it seems like the BCN is not trying to fix problems anymore. (because the technology is outdated).
Lets hope the best. see ya Smiley
Kuznecov

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

When this fucking idiots from BCN will keep their word. Already 22 Nov and no events, just clubcoin moved to down. I hate this  company and all what they do.
richirich32

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Deposit and Withdraw is working finally on Yobit!
ivan8888966

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

Ceгoдня 3.12.2018 пoлтopa мecяцa нaзaд oбeщaли oбнoвлeнния,oбeщaли oбмeн 1-1,6,и cкaзaли чтo в янвape oбмeн бyдeт 1 к oднoмy! Пo фaктy ничeгo нe пpoизoшлo,кaк дoлгo бyдeт oбнoвлятьcя caит и кoгдa бyдyт нoвocтиHuh oбмeн??
sarkel

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Where to exchange Clubcoin at erc20
ivan8888966

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Oбмeнять нe гдe нeльзя!!! Oни caит вce нe мoгyт oбнoвить тoлькo oдни пycтыe oбeщaния! Пycтocлoвы!!!!
richirich32

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

Good Morning everybody, just saw a webinar from Russ Medlin (CEO BitClub, as most of you should know Wink)

(youtu.be/zyx1pP9L1ck)      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyx1pP9L1ck&feature=youtu.be

He recorded this i think on the 7th of Dec. Video came out on Sunday i guess.
He is talking most of the time about mining earnings and stuff like this.
After 01:10:01 he gives a short update about ClubCoins situation.
To be honest he just said it is delayed and the timeframe was way to optimistic. Roll Eyes
Just have a short look at it.
richirich32

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Ouch an other news update.........
BitClub News(13.12.18)
just a small part about CC, read below:

ClubCoin Conversion

We originally planned to launch this last month but we had to put it on the back burner for some pressing issues. Our plan is to make this live sometime in January. Probably closer to the end of the month.

As a reminder we are converting all ClubCoin tokens over to the Ethereum blockchain where they will become ERC20 tokens. This will allow us to deal with the coins much easier and have the market be more tradable across many exchanges.

We also have a brand new product that we have not announced yet. ClubCoin will play a big role in this new product and we want to roll them both out simultaneously so this was a big reason for the delay on the conversions as well.

Stay tuned for details about this new product we think it could be the biggest money maker of 2019 for BCN members and it ties in perfectly with our strategy.

...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry
Kuznecov

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry

Sure, they are so slowly like a turtles, BCN only promise to do something and nothing actions.
I think we need to start bringing up the hate to this guys and submitting a negative tickets and then maybe they will start moved to their promises. I want to believe but i can't already one year.
Kuznecov

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:55:45 AM

Any news about this scam?  Smiley
richirich32

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:17:28 PM

no nothing.....i checked all websites i know: twitter, instagram, facebook, yobt, tradesatoshi, coinmarketcap, bitcoin forum, reddit, bitclub, coinpay, clubcoin.
each with the words coinpay, clubcoin, bitclub and even more.......
also nobody from the community posted anything.
every single day i was online. but nothing.
guess a lot of patience is needed 
richirich32

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:20:01 AM

Unfortunately, tradesatoshi will delist the ClubCoin on the 1st of April.

At the moment it is not possible to trade on Tradsatoshi!!!!! Buy and Sell are grayed out.You can Withdraw your ClubCoin to your Yobit.net - Wallet, bitclubnetwork.com - Wallet (or maybe to your desktop - Walltet). I tested Yobit and Bitclub and the withdraw worked so far as i can tell now. I did not try to withdraw to my desktop - wallet!!! I also asked tradesatoshi if they will resume trading Clubcoin till the deadline. I also asked Bitclub for new information. I will provide new information if i get some. Im just a normal Clubcoin holder as you might be , no offical or something else so do not pin me on my statements, the information i gathered by myself.

Be strong and have a nice day everyone.

dinoDevon

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:32:06 PM

"Hello,

BTCPOP.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

Only $1000 for Exchange listing, Pooled Staking for all user deposits, A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee) and coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake there."
richirich32

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:49:25 AM

Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 7:02:45 AM
Hello, Can I trade ClubCoin? at the moment it is not working.
Thank you

Sender: ModChicky Created: 3/7/2019 8:42:27 AM
Hi ri............,
At this moment CLUB coin Deposit and Trades are currently pause/disable because of the announcement that CLUB coin is going to be delisted.
Kind regards,
Mod Chicky

Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 11:11:47 AM
thank you for the quick response, will the trading get reenabled or not?
greetings

Sender: ModShin Created: 3/8/2019 6:59:30 AM
Hi ri.................
Trading and Deposit for CLUB will be "Disabled" until it will completely delist, we suggest you to withdraw your CLUB before the delisting schedule to avoid losing funds.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have other concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again or file an Ticket report
Best Regards,
MOD Shin
Kuznecov

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:34:45 AM

I became bankrupt with this clubcoin. I don't know what to do now. These lying bastards lied so much for almost 2 years. If I meet Russ Medlin, I will just strangle him.

What does the bitclub say? when updates this fucking clubcoin?
I can answer instead bitclub: NEVER,  because it is a scam!
richirich32

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:01:42 PM

This is crazy i know. I invested first back in 2017 when the whole bullmarket was running.
Guess when, @ fucking 6$ per one ClubCoin about .0008btc . the 2000% gain was because rumors said they tested CoinPay with a couple companies in south korea
and CoinPay will launch in January 2018..................... Lips sealed i was also there when bittrex anounced out of nowhere the desisting of CC, i woke up in the morning seeing -80% great..........and now the same with tradesatoshi. glad that they disabled trading so no panic sell happend, at least something

100 to 0 real quick
richirich32

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:53:28 AM

recently there was a news update from the bitclub network....02.04.2019

but nothing about clubcoin and coinpay  Huh
so stay strong, maybe it will pay off someday i hope
richirich32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:46:26 PM

video from russ medlin QA i just found on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZIlpe3vk44

on 11:44 he answers some question on ClubCoin.
Hopefully he is not just promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: