Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum to go up or down?  (Read 30743 times)
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

I wonder why these alts are linking to ethereum and not litecoin or doge Roll Eyes

because total produce doge is very high
so dogecoin can't very high price if price doge high
and total coin is over high is bad system can dumping its simple and pump much bitcoin to get price is very high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:09:49 PM

I wonder why these alts are linking to ethereum and not litecoin or doge Roll Eyes

because total produce doge is very high
so dogecoin can't very high price if price doge high
and total coin is over high is bad system can dumping its simple and pump much bitcoin to get price is very high

Even though the Doge number is high, the price is cheap. So you can have millions of the Doge easily.
r.o.o.t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

ETH is falling a bit today, I expect a price to go down some more

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:31:06 PM

I also think that it will go down more but of course we still have to see what is gonna happen with it.
I hope it will also rise a bit again.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:57:21 AM

just like many other times before this, ethereum is inside a price bubble at the moment and it will burst and the price will go down to previous low levels then again after it died it will get pumped again so i will be watching for 0.01-0.018

I also think that it will go down more but of course we still have to see what is gonna happen with it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ocatin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:32:37 AM

There are more developments of the Etheruem.

http://blog.ether.camp/post/151119315403/devcon2-summary

Announce of CashEth

We’re on track to have the first major bank issue their own token on the Ethereum live chain, directly connecting it with customer accounts. Check out the snapscreen video of the system running on our test network.

One thing that’s important to highlight is that the system will be completely open source, this includes the underlying smart contracts as well as the code that runs the system and connects to the bank APIs.

Other major banks are now approaching us and are asking to be part of an initiative that is putting cash money on the chain. We will be taking it slowly and surely, but eventually hope to have all their tokens on the live chain.

We’re working in close collaboration with Santander as we deal with the last few remaining obstacles in bringing the system onto the live network. Watch this space.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 08:25:50 PM

13 out of the latest 38 topics in this board are about ETH.
The rest are shared between some 700 different alt coins.
Do the math.

you are right. it proves that ethereum so much popular and it shows the potential of ethereum also..
I think ethereum will reach to 0.04 soon.. but these other projects linked with ethereum preventing that.. like xaur. dao, iconomi etc.

it only shows that people are spamming a lot about ethereum instead of it being really popular. you can see that 90% of those topics are either created by a shill new user or it is filled with comments from shill new users that are now gaining high ranks but in fact if you check their post history you can see that they were created to only talk about ethereum from the comment number one.

funny to say but yes they really are spamming.  to produce hype and more hype about ETH, it maybe popular in some country but majority doesnt know about ethereum so they need to spam alot for them to reach other country and heard about their hype.  and most of the trades about eth is manipulated. so yes by manipulation 0.04 is possible but as for the normal growth I doubt it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gestiside

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

Do the math.

you are right. it proves that ethereum so much popular and it shows the potential of ethereum also..
I think ethereum will reach to 0.04 soon.. but these other projects linked with ethereum preventing that.. like xaur. dao, iconomi etc.

it only shows that people are spamming a lot about ethereum instead of it being really popular. you can see that 90% of those topics are either created by a shill new user or it is filled with comments from shill new users that are now gaining high ranks but in fact if you check their post history you can see that they were created to only talk about ethereum from the comment number one.

funny to say but yes they really are spamming.  to produce hype and more hype about ETH, it maybe popular in some country but majority doesnt know about ethereum so they need to spam alot for them to reach other country and heard about their hype.  and most of the trades about eth is manipulated. so yes by manipulation 0.04 is possible but as for the normal growth I doubt it.

The majority of the people in the world also do not know the bitcoin. But the Etheruem is supported by more companies.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:59:57 PM

Do the math.

The majority of the people in the world also do not know the bitcoin. But the Etheruem is supported by more companies.

Its is supported by some company's but I still do not know what to expect honestly due to the fact that its not stable.
I hope it will go up and that we can mak some good profit honestly.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

Do the math.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are missing the point, these tokens on the Ethereum platform are even adding value to the chain, just imagine Ethereum without all the tokens listed above are you going to be willing to pay $12 for Ether token?

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:39:24 PM

I don't see ETH going up or down at all. The price has been stable on 0.02 BTC for a long time now. And it would not suprise me if we would see it there for another couple ofmonths. That is offcourse without new happening
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:27:43 AM

As we can see on the market price list ethereum is going up and down so means it's not stable at the moment we can do short term of trading where we can make profit , The price of ethereum has been stable on the 0.02 bitcoin for a long time but there are chance that the price of ethereum will drop
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:00:25 AM

As we can see on the market price list ethereum is going up and down so means it's not stable at the moment we can do short term of trading where we can make profit , The price of ethereum has been stable on the 0.02 bitcoin for a long time but there are chance that the price of ethereum will drop

accumulating eth while it is cheap is another good strategy as well.
as soon as the protocol fork is done to fix DDOS Attack, i believe metropolis is just around the corner... Cool
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:49:52 AM

I honestly do not know what to expect but I think that it will go up soon, right now its buy time and it will go to a higher amount
We just need some patient, I think it will not drop right now..
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:18:52 AM

Do the math.

ETH will become bigger and bigger and I think that it has a great future a head, most likely it will rise to a higher amount.
We just need to hold our breath and stay believing.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:52:38 PM

yes that is a fact that the price of Etherim is table for some time so we can expect that now the price can really go up now, so if some one is interested they can make a good profit in next few months.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:00:44 PM

for now, i think ethereum will stay for its price and would not go too far but i believe that ethereum can reach 0.023 like before but its really need times before its could happen.

and for people which want to make invest in ethereum, i think now its the good time to buy or you can wait for a while to get the price is going down and after that you can hold it into your wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:43:36 AM

as we can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of Etherium some time the price fell down alot and other time people start buying in Ethereum and so the price gets up but i think the next trend of Ethereum is to go up so it will be better to hold Ethereum if you have it for some time.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:51:42 AM

ethereum has a promising future given the support of various project, the devs and the users. But for now, I would stay away from ethereum and wait for it to correct some more. The best entry point was the DAo hack event. Now it is moving sideways and we should wait and watch as to were ETH is heading too.

No need to hurry and buy ethereum. I want to see how the devs are planning to solve the DDOS attack on the network. And don't forget about others coins such as AMPS, NXT and ETC.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

ethereum has a promising future given the support of various project, the devs and the users. But for now, I would stay away from ethereum and wait for it to correct some more. The best entry point was the DAo hack event. Now it is moving sideways and we should wait and watch as to were ETH is heading too.

No need to hurry and buy ethereum. I want to see how the devs are planning to solve the DDOS attack on the network. And don't forget about others coins such as AMPS, NXT and ETC.

You're right about there isn't any hurry to buy Ethereum. The coin is an Alt-coin that thrives on Bitcoin to survive. Vitalik may seem like he knows the technical mumbojumbo but he doesn't realize that he is losing this game.

We should try to help him crash ETH to 0 then pump BTC to $650. Money isn't everything though

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: