Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:43:16 AM

are you dumping ? i think this is good for all of us that want to buy some coins, please sell more! Grin

Already have dumped...

My Stop Order was triggered down at $366 as I slept. Couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and seen what the market had done.

Next BTC move will be to take BTC off exchanges, on to LocalBitcoins, where I shall sell to bunch of junkies and paedophiles (only people who actually need to use BTC) for a minimal premium and finally get cashed out into GBP.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

Why should I do that actually go. I think the price is now very low and I think the very I still have to buy a few.
Because I think that the value will go up later.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:21:04 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 03:39:12 PM by Amph

are you dumping ? i think this is good for all of us that want to buy some coins, please sell more! Grin

Already have dumped...

My Stop Order was triggered down at $366 as I slept. Couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and seen what the market had done.

Next BTC move will be to take BTC off exchanges, on to LocalBitcoins, where I shall sell to bunch of junkies and paedophiles (only people who actually need to use BTC) for a minimal premium and finally get cashed out into GBP.

don't cry later when we break the 500 mark, it's good to play with the market on the small correction between the range that are there for being manipulated to death, but in the end bitcoin will increase it's a matter of time

and we have already seen it, plenty of times, talking about the average increase here not useless p&d
MatTheCat

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:45:16 PM

Already have dumped...

don't cry later when we break the 500 mark, it's good to play with the market on the small correctino between the range that are there for being manipulated to death, but in the end bitcoin will increase it's a matter of time

and we have already seen it, plenty of time, talking about the average increase here not useless p&d

A matter of time until the next manufactured pump?

Perhaps.

But that is all it will be.

As Crypto goes, there are already technically better alternatives out there (ETH), and there is already an alternative which banks are turning to utilising for clearing pruposes (XRP), and they are doing this without really affecting the value of XRP in any conspicuous way.

What Bitcoin is, is a relatively liquid market for a piece of transferrable computer code, that thusfar, cannot be 'faked' or reproduced by a hacker. That makes a good way to move funds around between parties who don't have better alternatives to hand, and also who have access to modern banking, in order to get the BTC converted into a currency that they can actually use. So as things stand, Bitcoin pretty much offers good utility for drug dealers, paedophiles, small time money launderers, 'political subversives' and others who may need to circumnavigate banking system to move funds around undetected and/or to circumnavigate capital controls.

Bitcoin network has grown to require a galactical amount of computational power, and which is very expensive to run, and despite this, or perhaps because of this, transactions time are far too slow for the digital age. I have waited 3 hours on a transaction to go through just recently, and all the while the convertible value of what I have transferred is bucking around like crazy all over the shop. Also, BTC market is cornered by a small cabal of people who simply see Bitcoin as a good cash cow. In the lack of a real fundamental reason for investors to move into Bitcoin, 'they' will eventually milk that cash cow to death. But with the severe limitations in what Bitcoin itself can offer (the banks will take advantage of block chain technology whilst totally circumnavigating Bitcoin), the only viable 'fundamental' that could cause Bitcoin to rise other than yet another manufactured pump, would be holders of capital piling into Bitcoin in order to circumnavigate capital controls. Most likely suspect for this would be China......and if it does play out this way, then the pump will last until the Chinese government block the leak and outright ban Bitcoin, which would lead to yet another almighty fucking dump.

Bitcoin will give a relative minority of shrewd investors the chance to make a good bit of profit yet, but the majority of those who put their faith in Bitcoin will get their fingers burned. Bitcoin aint going to be 'it'. It's days are numbered, which isn't surprising as afterall, it was the very first of its kind. A prototype, with many flaws that needed identified and ironed out.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

naah im not selling any of my coins that i have, i think it is way much better to hold and then sell at a higher price
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

Hodlers don't sell, so I'm sorry.
I love my coins too much and can sit it out.Nothing to worry here.
Bitcoin goes up and down all the time.And as long I'm confident that Bitcoin's future will be bright I have no reason to sell.
MatTheCat

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:22:03 PM

Hodlers don't sell, so I'm sorry.
I love my coins too much and can sit it out.Nothing to worry here.
Bitcoin goes up and down all the time.And as long I'm confident that Bitcoin's future will be bright I have no reason to sell.

I just been talking to some tech geek about this Hard Fork...

lol...I had no fucking idea...

BTC-a, BTC-b. If their is a lack of 100% consensus, and u receive Bitcoins, you have no idea whether they are going to come out as BTC-a or BTC-b?

Essentially, if this issue is not unanimously resolved, the market is going to have to essentially find new values for each of these 'new' coins.....

.....I will start the bidding at....$0.01!!!

Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:44:52 PM

I do not think that would be a good idea is clear.
I just think you have to keep your coins and quietly wait and see what will happen. It would be a shame if you miss money.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

im not dumping, i believe in bitcoin and i think that the price of it will grow in a few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:40:59 PM

naah im not selling any of my coins that i have, i think it is way much better to hold and then sell at a higher price
You're right choice is better not selling all of your coins because if you sell all your coin at today price you can only cry and regretted when prices reach higher.

I am doing trading in the bitcoin market for more than 6 months and what i have studied the market is that if their is any bull in the bitcoin market then 100% their will be bear in the same market, i have earned in trading in bitcoins and like that from 0.01btc i have earned nearly 0.09 btc in the last 2 weeks, so i think dumping and holding the bitcoins is not a good choice.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

im not dumping, i believe in bitcoin and i think that the price of it will grow in a few years
I'm not selling/dumping either, i won't sell at 300$ or 400$ i'll start selling at 800$ no matter how much time it takes.  Cheesy
chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

I'm not selling/dumping either, i won't sell at 300$ or 400$ i'll start selling at 800$ no matter how much time it takes.  Cheesy

Yeah above 400 i can sell but not under it.
Buying above 300 seems to be a good price too.

But dumping bitcoins no, it's not a altcoin right.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:13:11 PM

Well I just hope for you the halving won't have big consequences on the price then ^^

I find it understandable to sell right now. Price is rather high and halving had probably already priced in. What will happen after halving when everyone will have dumped their coins they were saving for the halving?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:39:28 PM

I'm not selling/dumping either, i won't sell at 300$ or 400$ i'll start selling at 800$ no matter how much time it takes.  Cheesy

Well I just hope for you the halving won't have big consequences on the price then ^^

I find it understandable to sell right now. Price is rather high and halving had probably already priced in. What will happen after halving when everyone will have dumped their coins they were saving for the halving?

the block halving is definitely not priced in at this moment. i am quite sure that we can see the price gain 75-100% this year from the current $380 price level. which means that there is still a lot money to be made. and if there is an agreement about increasing the blocksize from 1mb to 2mb this year, then we'll see the price incease even more.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:23:56 AM

I think that's not a good idea if you're going to do that.
Because I think the effect that the later is going to be worth much more and that you can get more profits with it.
The value is in fact now very low and I think you can get so much profit later.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:41:28 AM

Its maybe good but bad for the people that are really selling them.
If you need money fast I can understand it.
But its just a matter of the time bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:33:46 PM

Dump or selling your coins is not the right way to do so. Because if you sell your bitcoins you will be lose a opportunity to make a profit if the price goes up. So don't dump or sell your bitcoins because the price is not stable it will rise again just be patience.
If you sell you lose, you hold you can gain profit.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:11:11 AM

Dump or selling your coins is not the right way to do so. Because if you sell your bitcoins you will be lose a opportunity to make a profit if the price goes up. So don't dump or sell your bitcoins because the price is not stable it will rise again just be patience.
If you sell you lose, you hold you can gain profit.

Its fair to point out that everyone has a different view on how they see bitcoin.

Some people are just holding due to the techonology behind it rather then price point. But I think in all fairness its everything - so people who do sell it just means they need the money now then waiting later and rather not stick around for it.. people change their minds quick.

So I wouldnt be surprised if the person comes back.
Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:02:09 PM

After you dump your bitcoin, did you buy anything else? I have dumpped some Ethereum recently to buy bitcoin.
2legit2

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:13:33 PM

you can do that, but i'll keep them, and use them more, or i will sell them when their price will be high

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=mintdice.com/game/casino/slots?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Hero][size=9pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2ebe5f]MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER.[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][font=Arial][color=#838282]Introducing[size=7pt]  [/size]the[size=7pt]  [/size]world's[size=7pt]  [/size]best[size=7pt]  [/size]fully[size=7pt]  [/size]featured[size=7pt]  [/size]cryptocurrency[size=8pt]  [/size]casino[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=facebook.com/MintDiceOnline/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url]
[url=instagram.com/mintdice/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=twitter.com/MintDice][color=#838
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: