Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:13:40 PM

I think it's safe to say the full bull run is about to begin...we always get these posts before a big run! Thanks OP!!!

Yeah, when i see posts like this i know that price will rise next month or even week,

and if you want to dump bitcoins now, and if you'll do it, that will be horrible thing, you sold your bitcoins before halving, trust me, after halving it will rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

It belongs here, not the speculation section.

I was always selling during this fake pump (you really never know when it ends) and will be more as it goes up and I'm not re-buying later even if price goes below $200. I won't regret even if it goes above $1000 someday when I sold two times cheaper. I think it was the last big pump we could ever see.

Someone might say that "I lost faith" but there should be no faith, common sense should be. Let's be frankly. Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains. Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it. This means that bitcoin won't go mainstream and price won't get that high.

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

Comparing bitcoin capitalization with gold's is fucking ridiculous, too. Gold has got history of thousands of years and a lot of applications. Meanwhile Bitcoin is just a virtual asset that's been known for about 7 years and has got very poor applications. What is worse is that bitcoin is not really scalable.

Again. Comparing bitcoin capitalization with facebook's is even more ridiculous. Facebook is a large company that connects the entire planet. Holding Facebook stocks generates huge revenues. Meanwhile BTC is just a speculative virtual asset. Not scalable. Old. Always bloating. Not stable. It's even not decentralized!

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

What about the upcoming block halving - price went down when the Litecoin halving happened. Expect the same when the Bitcoin's happens. Don't put into this hype or you will most likely be eaten by whales.

This all doesn't mean the whole crypto scene is doomed. No, absolutely not. I'm sure we will see new much better truly decentralized applications in the near future that will dominate/replace bitcoin. And not just bitcoin.

TLDR: Sell out your BTC; don't rebuy it. Invest in other blockchains. Also, don't get fooled by the "hodl" propaganda that makes you never get a profit while whales do because YOU buy&hold.

Central banks are talking about buying bitcoin (if they haven't already). The only unresolved issues for bitcoin are scaling and developer governance which currently are derailing the project in a major way. But even if money flows from bitcoin into other chains (eth or monero for example) that simply strengthens the cryptocurrency movement with the eventual winning chain being likely technologically far superior to bitcoin which let's face it was simply first.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:15:39 AM

I like the idea of running in and out of bitcoin but I'm terrible at guessing so I'll sit it out. Anyone who did follow his advice to look at other chains sure made out like a bandit if they timed it right.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:18:36 AM

I like the idea of running in and out of bitcoin but I'm terrible at guessing so I'll sit it out. Anyone who did follow his advice to look at other chains sure made out like a bandit if they timed it right.
It basically comes down to your experience as a stock trader or even a day trader. Some people do have the capacity to sell and then make a lot of money right afterwards, but these people are typically experienced and are masters of manipulating volatility.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:58:51 AM

The bitcoin is in temperatory difficulty due to the block size issues. When it is resovled, the price will go quite high.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:14:44 AM

I would never dump my bitcoins on this moment, the first reason why I would not do this is because the price is low at the moment.
My second reason is due to the halving that is coming you can make big bucks.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:26:35 AM

It belongs here, not the speculation section.

I was always selling during this fake pump (you really never know when it ends) and will be more as it goes up and I'm not re-buying later even if price goes below $200. I won't regret even if it goes above $1000 someday when I sold two times cheaper. I think it was the last big pump we could ever see.

Someone might say that "I lost faith" but there should be no faith, common sense should be. Let's be frankly. Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains. Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it. This means that bitcoin won't go mainstream and price won't get that high.

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

Comparing bitcoin capitalization with gold's is fucking ridiculous, too. Gold has got history of thousands of years and a lot of applications. Meanwhile Bitcoin is just a virtual asset that's been known for about 7 years and has got very poor applications. What is worse is that bitcoin is not really scalable.

Again. Comparing bitcoin capitalization with facebook's is even more ridiculous. Facebook is a large company that connects the entire planet. Holding Facebook stocks generates huge revenues. Meanwhile BTC is just a speculative virtual asset. Not scalable. Old. Always bloating. Not stable. It's even not decentralized!

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

What about the upcoming block halving - price went down when the Litecoin halving happened. Expect the same when the Bitcoin's happens. Don't put into this hype or you will most likely be eaten by whales.

This all doesn't mean the whole crypto scene is doomed. No, absolutely not. I'm sure we will see new much better truly decentralized applications in the near future that will dominate/replace bitcoin. And not just bitcoin.

TLDR: Sell out your BTC; don't rebuy it. Invest in other blockchains. Also, don't get fooled by the "hodl" propaganda that makes you never get a profit while whales do because YOU buy&hold.

well banks maybe won't use bitcoins, but people will use, and they use it now, so if atleast 75% of worlds population would use bitcoins(or even less than that then banks will have to use bitcoin too, or maybe we will see bitcoin banks in future,we have to wait and see

if you will dump your bitcoins, you  will make price lower, better keep them for year and then sell
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:53:59 PM

Its not good to dump your Bitcoin right now on this moment. Because the value is not that high now. So it is better to wait.
You can better wait and hold than you will lose money. Patience is very important in gambling.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:55:38 PM

Its not good to dump your Bitcoin right now on this moment. Because the value is not that high now. So it is better to wait.
You can better wait and hold than you will lose money. Patience is very important in gambling.

It is not so high in reference to when? for what we know we could be in the bubble
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:41:22 PM

I'm not gonna sell ay bitcoins because the bitcoin are gonna go to a higher amount this year for sure.
Its just patient we need for the halving that is coming.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:44:06 PM

I'm not gonna sell ay bitcoins because the bitcoin are gonna go to a higher amount this year for sure.
thats true the bitcoin is most likely to rise right now as the price has been stable for a long time already so before the halving it is definitely going to rise

besides that i will never sell any of my bitcoins as i will wait till it become the national currency of my country what will change the banking system

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:29:50 PM

The most people, are holding them because the fact is that the bitcoin is going to a higher amount because of the halving that is coming.
We just need patience before this will happen.
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:16:03 AM

The price was $430-460 around the time of OP's post.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:59:58 PM

Still i woudnt dump my bitcoin,as i believe in bitcoin that it will make me rich someday,i have a positive attitude about the coin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:29:52 PM

Still i woudnt dump my bitcoin,as i believe in bitcoin that it will make me rich someday,i have a positive attitude about the coin.

Yeah we should have faith in bitcoin and small ups and downs won't make any difference to us as now we are used to it, and we know if it falls today it can rise again in future.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:57:56 AM

Yeah we should have faith in bitcoin and small ups and downs won't make any difference to us as now we are used to it, and we know if it falls today it can rise again in future.

Your are correct,the the recent price change that has been happening most people are used to it and they dont panic anymore unlike some new comers who panic a lot,just have faith and everything will be ok.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:27:37 PM

Your are correct,the the recent price change that has been happening most people are used to it and they dont panic anymore unlike some new comers who panic a lot,just have faith and everything will be ok.

I shall buy more bitcoin when there is a market crash. But it seems the bitcoin price is quite stable now.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:00:44 PM

I shall buy more bitcoin when there is a market crash. But it seems the bitcoin price is quite stable now.
nnow price just up around $10-$15 if price can reach more than $450, i guess we will see big pump in next month.
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:53:32 PM

I will just say that hodlers are gonna be very happy this year..  Wink
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:40:38 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because there is a big chance the price will rise to an high amount for sure.
Look at the halving that is coming it will let the price increase when the halving has been done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: