Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Egift 45% Wholefoods Egift 40%  (Read 1987 times)
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:21:14 AM

I just paid you $90 in bit coins for $250 wholefoods. I will report back how it goes I want to buy cases of beer and resell it locally lol I know a lot of people that will buy it  Cool can you please send me the egift today since I paid? I want to use it tomorrow.

Sent it. Check your Skype. Have fun buying your beers lol I never knew they sold beers there I guess I'm gonna have to check it out again. I wish they sold cartons of cigarette there because I would buy a lot of those and easily resell them. Enjoy.

I thought Wholefoods is $80 for $250 and SB is $90 for $250?

Thank you for reminding me I forgot. OP can you please send me $10 bitcoins back please?

I got the egift. I went to buyatab.com and added the egift and got the $250 credit whooo hooo Will also do a review after I spend it. I will leave small cents left over in my account and see if they do expire or not.

You just come here and pay instantly? (I saw you register yesterday)
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:30:13 AM

I just PM'd you. very interested.
benho

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:45:51 AM

I just paid you $90 in bit coins for $250 wholefoods. I will report back how it goes I want to buy cases of beer and resell it locally lol I know a lot of people that will buy it  Cool can you please send me the egift today since I paid? I want to use it tomorrow.

Sent it. Check your Skype. Have fun buying your beers lol I never knew they sold beers there I guess I'm gonna have to check it out again. I wish they sold cartons of cigarette there because I would buy a lot of those and easily resell them. Enjoy.

I thought Wholefoods is $80 for $250 and SB is $90 for $250?

Thank you for reminding me I forgot. OP can you please send me $10 bitcoins back please?

I got the egift. I went to buyatab.com and added the egift and got the $250 credit whooo hooo Will also do a review after I spend it. I will leave small cents left over in my account and see if they do expire or not.

You just come here and pay instantly? (I saw you register yesterday)
Got reply from him and he want to trade tomorrow because today he is out stock, he said someone in the forum took 5k today. Will post the result tomorrow when i trade successfully.
HalJordan

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:21:17 AM

This is tempting and almost too good to be true but are these are truly fraud-free? The cards are claimed to be "not stolen nor carded" but I can't shake the feeling there was fraud at some point. Is there anything that can be shown to alleviate any worries? What is the worst case scenario down the road seeing that I'm on camera at the Whole Foods checkout? Do I get nabbed for participating in fraud?
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:31:12 AM

Paid $45 for $100 Starbucks egift earlier today. It took me while to learn how to add it to the app but its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It worked. Got my $100 Starbucks but will not be able to go buy something til tomorrow. Everything checks out a-okay will let you know how things goes tomorrow when I buy something.
benho

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:53:54 AM

Paid $45 for $100 Starbucks egift earlier today. It took me while to learn how to add it to the app but its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It worked. Got my $100 Starbucks but will not be able to go buy something til tomorrow. Everything checks out a-okay will let you know how things goes tomorrow when I buy something.
all customer that bought from you just registered yesterday (18 Dec), do not know what happen, any old member here bought it?thanks
loki0505

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:38:01 PM

I will update if this guy is legit. I took the bait.
benho

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:41:22 PM

I will update if this guy is legit. I took the bait.

be carrefully bro, this guy want to scam me, he sent me proof that he just sent to rikugou several gifts 8 minutes ago but when i ask rikugou, he confirmed that he did not received anything from skype. Anyone trade with this person please be careful. I can send to all the entire chat as proof that he is going to cheat me. Sad what you do bro. rikugou please confirm that you did not receive anything about gift card of this bro and i show entire secreenshot betweem chat from me and with this scammer. Thanks
benho

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

if everyone want to proof, i can post here. Just warning every people be careful when trade with him. Your choices but if you do not want to lost money. go to escrow. Good luck to you. I'm quit this game.
MrBossMan (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

if everyone want to proof, i can post here. Just warning every people be careful when trade with him. Your choices but if you do not want to lost money. go to escrow. Good luck to you. I'm quit this game.

A newbie who just joined already throwing shots lol He is a reseller with different accounts on here. I can provide proof of his full name and home address and the other accounts he is using here. Inbox me if you want proof lol Don't be scared now.
loki0505

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

I still havent received my egifts or any replies since a few hours ago
MrBossMan (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:59:25 PM

I'm sorry to inform that some guy from the deep web sent phish and hacked my computer. He took all my bitcoins and egifts, credit card info and everything. Makes me real sad. I'm leaving for good its been fun here the small time I was here. Skype been hacked everything loss it all smh
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

Admitted he is a scammer. Do not deal with him. Message me for any clarification.
skorching

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:03:15 PM

Wow. I really dodged a bullet. Almost sent him $45.
Tired of sleeping

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:10:37 PM

This son of a bitch took my $300 bitcoins where's my Starbucks egifts?
nathanalexanderjeffrey

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:13:51 PM

This son of a bitch took my $300 bitcoins where's my Starbucks egifts?
Dang... That sucks.. Sad
Why... Did you trade so much with him...
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:08:34 PM

Holy shit.
skorching

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

Fuck that's a lot of money to be scammed. Sorry to hear that bro Sad
nathanalexanderjeffrey

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:36:04 AM

Holy shit.
Did he gyp you too?
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:40:17 AM

Nope, but I feel awful for even accepting a vouch copy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: