Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE  (Read 5232 times)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:02:15 PM

So basically he chosed the newbee who registered today..lol and ignored the most experienced members..may be this newbee is the alt of his own..Anyways just saying Tongue
HumanResources (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 06:02:54 PM

Will do. I asked for the posts URL in the application so it's easier to just click it & go through the posts to check the quality.

PLEASE UPDATE THE POST:

TO:

"You will be paid per post, and the max is capped at 0.045 per week / 0.0008 per post"

HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 06:05:35 PM

So basically he chosed the newbee who registered today..lol and ignored the most experienced members..may be this newbee is the alt of his own..Anyways just saying Tongue

We didn't "ignore" anyone. A newbie user wanted a chance - and we gave it to him with 15 users as a trilal. Experienced campaign managers are welcome to engage us obviously. Several campaigns can be ongoing at the same time without any issues.

Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:09:08 PM

We didn't "ignore" anyone. A newbie user wanted a chance - and we gave it to him with 15 users as a trilal. Experienced campaign managers are welcome to engage us obviously. Several campaigns can be ongoing at the same time without any issues.

Correct me if i am wrong,but several compaigns by several people on same brand will food the "Service" section uselessly and will also attact much spam..I think you should just choose one experienced manager and he should be allowed to manage the compaign not multiple manager..if you still want to do this,then please first take permission from admins and moderators by creating thread in "Meta"
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 06:19:05 PM

Correct me if i am wrong,but several compaigns by several people on same brand will food the "Service" section uselessly and will also attact much spam..I think you should just choose one experienced manager and he should be allowed to manage the compaign not multiple manager..if you still want to do this,then please first take permission from admins and moderators by creating thread in "Meta"

If there is more than one concurrent campaign - the manager will address these issues. Thanks

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:26:15 PM

Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:41:59 PM

I am getting an error when trying to access the website :

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

I would advice to use escrow as this is your first campaign
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 08:12:10 PM

I am getting an error when trying to access the website :

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

I would advice to use escrow as this is your first campaign

what site are you trying to access?

Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:27:21 AM

Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.

I don't have any alt accounts on the forum but I'm not new to the Internet.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:19:17 AM

If you dont have any alt here in the forum then can you tell us how and why you are chosen to manage their signature campaign? It is stated in the op that they are looking for experienced campaign manager
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:29:18 AM

If you dont have any alt here in the forum then can you tell us how and why you are chosen to manage their signature campaign? It is stated in the op that they are looking for experienced campaign manager

Because I asked? And I wasn't exactly 'chosen'. I'm basically on a trial & I have to recruit a bunch of members in each of the categories which is why I made the thread previously. Like he said above, mulitple people can do it. I'm not getting paid for this in case you think I was chosen.
Himea

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:59:14 AM

Username: Himea
Post count as of this post: 183
BTC address: 1Himeay2YGGXdwHF3ZzSxNdjmPKL68gNPL
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=534828;sa=showPosts

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:06:31 AM

@HumanResources I got him to post his address above ^, is that how you wanted it?
Also I've recruited a few people so far, I'll update you as I recruit more.
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:09:44 AM

Robert told me that I was accepted, and here's the quote

Username: Graphics
Post count as of this post: 249, not including this post
BTC address: 19FKWafMdYAa5Ewth6oz1v5WZAhCnWJwqs
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504448;sa=showPosts

Thanks

Accepted. Please post your btc address in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725 & quote this message, then you can start posting Smiley

Don't forget the 75 character rule Wink

Robertt please tell me if I've done something wrong here. I'll fix it.
BTT

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:23:45 AM

i just saw this campaign, thought it was pretty good. So I decided to join Smiley

Username: BTT
Post count as of this post: 143
BTC address: 1G7CAEEJSd1sAydcwyhKR31LK7sJvPyNEs
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL):https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=505230;sa=showPosts

I'm just wondering when will we get paid? Is it based on the time we join or is it every, say Monday or Sunday?

Thanks

Accepted. Should be weekly payment but I'm not 100% sure as I forgot, but pretty sure it was weekly.
Anyway please quote this post & your btc address into this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725.60
From there you can start posting Smiley
(Don't forget that posts must be 75 characters long to be counted for payment)

Good luck.

Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:39:52 AM

Was asked to quote this:

Username: Bought
BTC address: 1P7cbfrEcWHvJvYuFgnfgrXDVSJCkKQfbL
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504101;sa=showPosts

@Bought: Accepted. Please quote this message in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725.60) & you'll be done.
Then you can start posting, but remember; posts must be 75 characters long to be counted for payment.
Thanks for joining and good luck

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:41:32 AM

As per instruction by the campaign manager I am posting it here and will now start my task thank you for accepting me

@robelneo: Accepted. Please quote this message in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725.60) & you'll be done.
Then you can start posting, but remember; posts must be 75 characters long to be counted for payment.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:43:32 AM

Okay, so here's an update.
Full members: 5
Hero members: 1
Legendary members/Senior Members/Staff: 0 as of right now.

I've stopped recruiting Full Members after these last ones as I wasn't sure how many you wanted.

@robelneo Please post your BTC address as well as what you posted in there Smiley
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 05:13:40 AM

Okay, so here's an update.
Full members: 5
Hero members: 1
Legendary members/Senior Members/Staff: 0 as of right now.

I've stopped recruiting Full Members after these last ones as I wasn't sure how many you wanted.

@robelneo Please post your BTC address as well as what you posted in there Smiley

Well, both you and our team are building reputation right now, let's show that we pay the first 15 participants, and that and that our campaign is the best one on this forum hands down.

Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 05:16:16 AM

As per instruction, I'm quoting it here:

Username: Funny
BTC address: 15YJ3GYrpz9UaBpz8UhXFiqKzAYKbQ39pY
Posts link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504104;sa=showPosts

Accepted. Please quote this message in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725.60) & you'll be done.

Thanks for letting me join, if i've done anything wrong, please tell me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: