Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ClownSpider calling BT escrow scam  (Read 764 times)
Scam_Buster (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:49:33 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 02:03:57 AM by Scam_Buster

That guy is insane. Calling OgNasty an exit scammer and other BT escrow services scam.

The thread is self-moderate he delete the post he want.
The guy is an attention whore and a liar.

Heres the quote.

You sent 10 busy people a message to escrow and called us all exit scammers Roll Eyes. You did not even have a buyer before sending the message either...amazing we all said no.

The "buyer" backed out, saying he did not mean to imply he was willing to do the deal, even though it looked that way.
No, only 2 guys out of 10 said no.  Or were offended they didn't get the full deal.
Are you the one claiming you did a 75,000 Bitcoin deal?  
Or the one claiming 50k a month, quoting a transaction from 20 months ago?
IF SO, then yes I am calling that person specifically an exit scammer.
Stop crying.

That was OgNasty not me, and no he is not an exit scammer. I simply said 10 escrows was ridiculous especially only holding 2k each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:51:03 AM

That guy is insane. Calling OgNasty an exit scammer and other BT escrow services scam.

Heres the quote.

You sent 10 busy people a message to escrow and called us all exit scammers Roll Eyes. You did not even have a buyer before sending the message either...amazing we all said no.

The "buyer" backed out, saying he did not mean to imply he was willing to do the deal, even though it looked that way.
No, only 2 guys out of 10 said no.  Or were offended they didn't get the full deal.
Stop crying.

That was OgNasty not me, and no he is not an exit scammer. I simply said 10 escrows was ridiculous especially only holding 2k each.

Yep. Ognasty and all the others definitely aren't scammers. That doesn't make him a liar though.. Maybe he just didn't know?

Scam_Buster (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:55:50 AM

Heres the quote.

Stop crying.

Yep. Ognasty and all the others definitely aren't scammers. That doesn't make him a liar though.. Maybe he just didn't know?

Oh trust me he is. Fallow the thread youll easily notice he is.
BTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:56:49 AM

Heres the quote.

Stop crying.

Alright... BTW you spelt escrow incorrectly in the title  Wink

Scam_Buster (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:04:32 AM

Heres the quote.

Stop crying.

Alright... BTW you spelt escrow incorrectly in the title  Wink

Thanks Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:48:02 AM

I don't think he even believes that OgNasty is attempting to pull an exit scam. He was trying to solicit someone to wire $20,000+ to a car dealership and claiming that only after receiving a car from said dealership would he send bitcoin to anyone. He was claiming that the paper trail left by the DMV/car dealership would be a "stronger" escrow then any forum based escrow, even though the DMV is not in the business of forcing people to send funds to any third party.

He has a history of refusing to deal with escrow, even when the amount in question is very small ($50).

Someone had suggested several escrow services, and a few people said that any of the recommendations should be trusted with $20,000 worth of escrow, however I would say that most of the people that were recommended probably should not be trusted with that large of an amount, but OgNasty is someone I would personally trust with that much money if that was something I needed to do to get a deal done. Although I cannot guarantee this, nor say with 100% certainty, however I believe that the chances of OgNasty pulling off an exit scam are fairly small.

Also:
Regarding escrow, if you are serious about getting this done, then I would suggest OgNasty. He is currently holding over $240,000 worth of bitcoin. He also recently released 130BTC in an escrowed deal for a bunch of miners which is almost triple the amount of your proposed deal. I would personally call it ridiculous to think that you wouldn't be able to trust him with $20,000.

Bottom line is that a paper trail of a transaction is not going to protect anyone against you scamming them, the same way that the trail that the blockchain leaves is not going to protect you from a scammer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: