Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MPEX/MPOE-PR  (Read 13476 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 09:10:20 AM

I have asked Mircea to claim again. Below is the chat log from IRC.

Code:
<mircea_popescu> sup
<gigavps> payments have resumed
<gigavps> for verified claims
<mircea_popescu> cool!
<gigavps> please send in your info so i don't have to deal with your delisting mess
<mircea_popescu> that's done already.
<gigavps> what?
<mircea_popescu> the delisting ? back in wherever it was, 1st of december ?
<mircea_popescu> it's done, dealt with, water under the bridge.
<gigavps> so you are not going to claim and keep paying your mpex clients?
<mircea_popescu> i'm really not going to rehash this two months later either.
<gigavps> ok, just making sure
<gigavps> i'll make a post about it
<gigavps> mind if I use this log on the forums?
<mircea_popescu> *shrug*
<gigavps> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129544
<gigavps> that thread was started by ppl who hold your ETF
<gigavps> in it, -pr said things would be taken care of regarding fiduciary duty and such
<gigavps> so if you wanted, you could make the payments yourself
<gigavps> https://virtualprocessingsolutions.com/
<gigavps> has a list of the per unit output
<gigavps> 2012-10-08 would start the backlog
<mircea_popescu> alrighty. there's the rota process for people who are interested in it, no big deal.
<gigavps> ok, let me just ask again, do you mind if I post this chat in the forums?
<mircea_popescu> nope
<gigavps> awesome, thanks

Maybe you should add muppet Popescu's last night rants on that topic too.
BTW, the sing along, performed by some of his loyal and not so bright sock puppets, was also "entertaining". 

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 09:57:59 AM

Just a gawker here— but I'm wondering where this has gone?
Monster Tent (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:52:45 AM

MP recently lost a case on his own court where he is claiming he is entitled to keep any funds accidentally sent with the wrong amount of btc. I guess his scamming will never end.

When the whole mess collapses people should remember this scammer thread as an early signal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128397.msg1480609#msg1480609 linky.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 12:05:06 PM

Gigavps and the scam he is pulling has a separate thread. This is about you 2

Looks like fluffygrrl (MPOE-PR) and Mircea Popescu's polimedia.us are not new to spamming and scamming

Just search for: spam polimedia.us or fluffygrrl spam etc.

Nice PR fuck up, Mircea.

OMG what did she buy on SR?
She looks very        Fucked Up!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 01:18:04 PM

MP recently lost a case on his own court where he is claiming he is entitled to keep any funds accidentally sent with the wrong amount of btc. I guess his scamming will never end.

When the whole mess collapses people should remember this scammer thread as an early signal.

Right, except that's (again) exactly the opposite of what happened.

Here's the 130 + 10 being refunded: f1a1e66ba18da90b47c7b6da344dc11d22098e0b0839ae17e3bbde9308a2ac00
Here's the judges being paid: 861f4fc30f56ff2488efe86e195354ef0dc89f73be0ff1aec62707ff4ccfccb2
afac444e8ccf169f1298e8de1ea6ef0d4845d01401bef9d919923f8e740650f9

There's only two because we're not quite to the level where we can actually follow rules and instructions, as a "community".

So what now? You've presented as fact something that not only wasn't a fact, but was quite exactly the opposite of reality. You're not the first idiot to do this, and this isn't the first time you people (=idiots) do this about MPEx. The bullshit with "GLBSE has more volume when MPEx was doing per month about 10x GLBSE's LIFETIME VOLUME) back last summer readily springs to mind.

So what now? Do I ask for you to be banned? Do I ask for you to pay a fine? Do I what?

It's ok that you worthless scumbags get to interact with the people that matter. It's not ok that you don't manage to interiorize the fact that you actually are worthless, and actually are a scumbag, as a sort of structural defect. Your continued pretense to act as if forumnobody = big time Bitcoiner, same thing, is what's actually keeping you stuck in your rags, packing mud.

Not that you can possibly get it already.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 02:54:08 PM

LOL, did those evil judges get negative OTC rating form that megalomaniac Popescu?

Looks like at least one did:
15373    mircea_popescu    pigeons    202    2013-01-22 06:21:56    -1    Killed my baby. http://v.gd/2ZVQQY

and here is this scammer whining about it.

I am not a religious person and stay as neutral as possible. But for fuck sake, this attention starved lunatic mircea popescu even burned a Qur'an and made a video of his "brave" act (see youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvMSjL6UcU).
I guess he really wants to be "famous".
 I wonder, how low can this scumbag Mircea Popescus sink, before rest of you start realizing that you are dealing with a lunatic.

Fkn monkey in a suit.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:18:00 PM

Guys , Mircea will always be part of a dark part of the internet where nobody wants to go. He is popular around some greedy people and that is it. As for his exchange the market will decide. How many stocks are on it that are considerable to invest in? One. How many of them are not or will not be heavily regulated? Zero. The rising popularity will be their downfall. I'm calling it now and you can count on this : When everything Bitcoin related will go big, Mircea, MPEX and Satoshi Dice won't. Stop worrying , it is a non-issue.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 05:44:51 PM

Guys , Mircea will always be part of a dark part of the internet where nobody wants to go. He is popular around some greedy people and that is it. As for his exchange the market will decide. How many stocks are on it that are considerable to invest in? One. How many of them are not or will not be heavily regulated? Zero. The rising popularity will be their downfall. I'm calling it now and you can count on this : When everything Bitcoin related will go big, Mircea, MPEX and Satoshi Dice won't. Stop worrying , it is a non-issue.

Yeah, you were yakking the same nonsense before:

As far as i know Goat is refusing to give Nefario a BTC adress because Goat feels like giving him the adresse would be like accepting his delisting.

In my opinion MPOE-PR should NOT have started this thread. This will backfire on MPOE.

In before only cryptostocks left...

How's the backfiring coming along?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Monster Tent (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 04:57:28 AM

Here's the 130 + 10 being refunded: f1a1e66ba18da90b47c7b6da344dc11d22098e0b0839ae17e3bbde9308a2ac00
Here's the judges being paid: 861f4fc30f56ff2488efe86e195354ef0dc89f73be0ff1aec62707ff4ccfccb2

There's only two because we're not quite to the level where we can actually follow rules and instructions, as a "community".

So what now? You've presented as fact something that not only wasn't a fact, but was quite exactly the opposite of reality. You're not the first idiot to do this, and this isn't the first time you people (=idiots) do this about MPEx. The bullshit with "GLBSE has more volume when MPEx was doing per month about 10x GLBSE's LIFETIME VOLUME) back last summer readily springs to mind.

So what now? Do I ask for you to be banned? Do I ask for you to pay a fine? Do I what?

It's ok that you worthless scumbags get to interact with the people that matter. It's not ok that you don't manage to interiorize the fact that you actually are worthless, and actually are a scumbag, as a sort of structural defect. Your continued pretense to act as if forumnobody = big time Bitcoiner, same thing, is what's actually keeping you stuck in your rags, packing mud.

Usually the person involved in the scammer accusation comes forward to state their case and its telling that MP himself wont do so but uses a "PR" account. In most cases where the accused fails to defend their actions they get a scammer tag. So the question I ask is why someone cant speak for themself and needs to use a PR flunky. Unless that scammer is using a fake account of course.

Im still waiting for Mirceau Popescu to defend himself personally or does he get a pass where no one else does ?

P.S. In almost all cases where someone uses a woman as their forum avatar they turn out to be a scammer.

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:07:22 AM

Usually the person involved in the scammer accusation comes forward to state their case and its telling that MP himself wont do so but uses a "PR" account. In most cases where the accused fails to defend their actions they get a scammer tag. So the question I ask is why someone cant speak for themself and needs to use a PR flunky. Unless that scammer is using a fake account of course.

Im still waiting for Mirceau Popescu to defend himself personally or does he get a pass where no one else does ?

P.S. In almost all cases where someone uses a woman as their forum avatar they turn out to be a scammer.

Not sure what your issue is with that case - which I've just looked at.

Noone was ever accused of scamming in it - someone sending you unsolicited funds isn't scamming.  Looks like it was taken to this rota thing as a test without any attempt at sorting it out otherwise first..

Seems clear to me that MP's disagreement with the rota is NOT that he was ordered to return the funds.  It IS that he ended up paying the costs when the mistake was clearly (and admitted to be) someone else's.  If someone fucks up then THEY pay whatever costs are associated with rectifying the problem - NOT someone who was involved in the mistake without any desire, intent or action to cause the mistake.  I don't use MPEx but, from what I understand, the disclaimer that funds sent in error would be kept wasn't properly published - which is the only reason for the rota to order their return at all.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:47:19 AM

So the question I ask is why someone cant speak for themself and needs to use a PR flunky. Unless that scammer is using a fake account of course.

Dunno dood, maybe being the head of BTC finance takes up most of his time? It's possible, who knows. Or maybe he's just a scammer, those are really famous for not bothering to buddy-buddy with random blokes on forums all day long.

But sure, go ask Mellier, Arnault, Tillerson & co why they aren't personally answering your inane bullshit, something tells me they're all scammers too. Jeez, the world has as many centers as there are nobodies.

Afaik I'm the only woman here. Speaking of which, grow a pair, use your own fucking picture instead of hiding behind G. Peck. You'll look a lot less like an idiot trying to wield these sorts of pseudoarguments.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 05:47:00 PM

So the question I ask is why someone cant speak for themself and needs to use a PR flunky. Unless that scammer is using a fake account of course.

Dunno dood, maybe being the head of BTC finance takes up most of his time?

It's possible, who knows. Or maybe he's just a scammer, those are really famous for not bothering to buddy-buddy with random blokes on forums all day long.

LOL! "head of BTC finance" LOOOO! You can actually be funny, if you do not try so desperately.  Mircea manages the BTC world finances by yapping all day/night long in IRC and ego tripping, like you never seen before.
To be polite, it's used to be funny. Now it's just pathetic and really sad sight.

LOL...  "head of BTC finance" My goods, this is just getting too retarded.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 12:38:25 AM

Is it possible to have a date with the accused scammer? Do I have to speak Romanian? Sorry for slightly off-topic.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 08:12:14 AM

Is it possible to have a date with the accused scammer? Do I have to speak Romanian? Sorry for slightly off-topic.

Aww that's so sweet. As it happens I'm neither Romanian nor looking for online dates.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 02:49:27 PM

Aww that's so sweet. As it happens I'm neither Romanian nor looking for online dates.

Damn. I had a hunch that would happen.
Third Way

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 10:07:24 PM

This thread was a hell of a read. I hope you can all fix your problems in a timely manner.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Monster Tent (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:59:07 AM

Not sure what your issue is with that case - which I've just looked at.

Noone was ever accused of scamming in it - someone sending you unsolicited funds isn't scamming.  Looks like it was taken to this rota thing as a test without any attempt at sorting it out otherwise first..

Seems clear to me that MP's disagreement with the rota is NOT that he was ordered to return the funds.  It IS that he ended up paying the costs when the mistake was clearly (and admitted to be) someone else's.  If someone fucks up then THEY pay whatever costs are associated with rectifying the problem - NOT someone who was involved in the mistake without any desire, intent or action to cause the mistake.  I don't use MPEx but, from what I understand, the disclaimer that funds sent in error would be kept wasn't properly published - which is the only reason for the rota to order their return at all.

Many times people have been scammer tagged for refusing to send back money mistakenly sent to them. For example Bulanula and Terry Tibbs are two I can think of off hand. Even if a bank gives you funds by mistake and you spend them you go to jail.

Monster Tent (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 02:00:40 AM

Dunno dood, maybe being the head of BTC finance takes up most of his time? It's possible, who knows. Or maybe he's just a scammer, those are really famous for not bothering to buddy-buddy with random blokes on forums all day long.

But sure, go ask Mellier, Arnault, Tillerson & co why they aren't personally answering your inane bullshit, something tells me they're all scammers too. Jeez, the world has as many centers as there are nobodies.

Afaik I'm the only woman here. Speaking of which, grow a pair, use your own fucking picture instead of hiding behind G. Peck. You'll look a lot less like an idiot trying to wield these sorts of pseudoarguments.

I am not in control of peoples funds. People asking for finances require a higher level of accountability than a random forum user.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 11:43:07 AM

Tag the Romanian bastard.
hopefully then MP will finally vanish.

And the whole forum celebrates Whoehoe.

Only greedy people want to do business with Mircea Poopescu