Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On  (Read 16997 times)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:25:56 AM

Now someone will ask, but those people didn't done anything wrong yet?
Yes but they have mental disorder and their illness can harm other people. So if they dont want to spend their best time in mental institutions better cooperate.
If they cooperate and takes some prescription medicine they can enjoy freedom.
If medicines don't help at all they must consider chemical castration.
Those poor souls in mental institutions nobody ask if they want to stay there or not.

Well maybe in your barbaric country...

But in the civilized world it's not possible to send someone in a psychatric institute without any proof!
So it means that we should find proofs of them being pedophiles... And how do you do that?
There are plenty of way how someone can be caught on internet or other places like social networks where he chats with children..

How to recognize someone with problems, ask psychiatrists.

Barbaric countries are those that doing nothing, while children suffering..
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:55:39 AM

There are plenty of way how someone can be caught on internet or other places like social networks where he chats with children..

How to recognize someone with problems, ask psychiatrists.

Barbaric countries are those that doing nothing, while children suffering..

If someone is caught doing that they already go to prison! Owning pedophilia contents or flirting with children is already a crime (at least in France, not sure for USA)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:58:19 PM

It is not important are they have disorder or they just evil persons with bad intents.
Something must be done.
First you must not watch them as victims of systems.
Second this is true they must get proper medications and psychiatric help.
If nothing work, chemical castration will help for sure!

That's not the whole point of this debate you know?

The whole thing is that you actually want to send to jail and "help" (with your own notion of help ofc...) people that still commited no crime!

It's a sad thing but yes it's is impossible to sue or put someone in jail because he thought about pedophilia. You don't punish people for crimes they haven't commited that's all.

If they don't want to end up acting on their desires, they should be more than willing to accept psych help as long as they don't get punished for seeking help in itself.  The point is to offer lots of alternatives so they don't get to the point of committing a crime, not just tossing them in jail for having the potential to do it.

arbitrage

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:46:53 PM

If they don't want to end up acting on their desires, they should be more than willing to accept psych help as long as they don't get punished for seeking help in itself.  The point is to offer lots of alternatives so they don't get to the point of committing a crime, not just tossing them in jail for having the potential to do it.
That's what i was talking about.

How to protect yourself from system?
System can make errors this is certain but they cannot mark no one as pedopifle before he commits crime!

Been marked in medical records as "different" person, can be positive thing for community because won't happend in school to employ possible predators.

#Different person : Person psychiatric estimated as ill-suited for work with children !
arbitrage

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:07:22 PM

they should be more than willing to accept psych help as long as they don't get punished for seeking help in itself. 
No one gonna punish them for seeking help.
I cannot work on heights because i'm scared of the heights, so they cant work with kids..
I'm not punished because i can't get approval to work on heights...My life is probably saved!
yugo23

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

That's what i was talking about.

How to protect yourself from system?
System can make errors this is certain but they cannot mark no one as pedopifle before he commits crime!

Been marked in medical records as "different" person, can be positive thing for community because won't happend in school to employ possible predators.

#Different person : Person psychiatric estimated as ill-suited for work with children !

Again I don't understand. This is already the case. This is already what would happen to someone going willingly to the psych saying he has desires for children. There is nothing new here.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:27:55 PM

Again I don't understand. This is already the case. This is already what would happen to someone going willingly to the psych saying he has desires for children. There is nothing new here.
Yes but how many willingly go to the psych?
Others don't want to go, they are afraid or they just don't want because they have skeletor in the closet.
Many of them are hide behind wife and own kids.
Many of them don't have dirty dreams about kids, just will take every chance for free sex even with younger person under 18 years..This is matter of attitude and moral principles! What can you cure here?
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:07:33 PM

Others don't want to go, they are afraid or they just don't want because they have skeletor in the closet.
Many of them don't have dirty dreams about kids, just will take every chance for free sex even with younger person under 18 years..This is matter of attitude and moral principles! What can you cure here?

And what do you want to do against that?

I mean all you said here was "they're horrible predators". It's not really going to help you know? :-/
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:33:21 AM

I mean all you said here was "they're horrible predators". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Saying over and over "They are regular human beings like you and I". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:44:59 AM

Saying over and over "They are regular human beings like you and I". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Ok so what do you propose?

Personnally I'm just waiting for any real proposal from you but you don't say shit. You simply say "they're monsters" and so what?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:49:20 AM

So you wanna convince them to go to the psych by saying that if they do anything suspicious they'll be marked?
Not really going to help I'm afraid :-/
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:59:33 AM

Well I believe we have reached a rather fine conclusion:

There si nothing much more than can be done. Maybe increase the budget of the pedophiles hunting units of the police but well, nothing more can really be done.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:27:32 PM

Well I believe we have reached a rather fine conclusion:

There si nothing much more than can be done. Maybe increase the budget of the pedophiles hunting units of the police but well, nothing more can really be done.

I'd extend you proposal with this: "The scope should include politicians and priests as well, and should be applied regardless of religious, ethnic and financial background."
arbitrage

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:29:02 PM

So you wanna convince them to go to the psych by saying that if they do anything suspicious they'll be marked?
For community every potential threat for health of child must be alarm.
I don't see why we must help "them"? They must help themselves.
First they must admit they have a problem, then they can get proper help.
Everything else is hiding and lurking!
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

Wait for them to march and then fucking napalm the whole lot of them..

Very few things in this world I look down on.. But fully grown men fucking children makes me furious. Fucking sick cunts.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arbitrage

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:35:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k
See how many people are ready to seat in car and drive 100 miles only for promise of sex with underage person..This is sick.
All those people need help do they?
And they didn't ask for help, only address of victim and if parents are not home..
yugo23

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:13:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k
See how many people are ready to seat in car and drive 100 miles only for promise of sex with underage person..This is sick.
All those people need help do they?
And they didn't ask for help, only address of victim and if parents are not home..

And the fact that something like this disgusting outrageous ... THING exists and is on TV is even more dangerous than pedophilia in itself in my opinion!!!
yugo23

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

For community every potential threat for health of child must be alarm.
I don't see why we must help "them"? They must help themselves.
First they must admit they have a problem, then they can get proper help.
Everything else is hiding and lurking!

You're missing the point...

I'm not talking about helping them, I'm talking about solving the problem.
Your proposal of marking them will not help to resolve the problem because they're not going to willingly go and see you if they know they'll get marked.

What you're saying is basically saying is: "pedophilia is horrible"

Well yes. And? What's your point?
arbitrage

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:22:23 PM

@YUGO
How to deal with them?
This is more likely job for police and tv and whole society.
If you have any doubt about something is going on in neighbors house don't hesitate.
Don't turn your head if on street you see something strange.
And especially don't help them with dolls, toys, do not ever acknowledge them as normal people!
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:33:01 PM

@YUGO
How to deal with them?
This is more likely job for police and tv and whole society.
If you have any doubt about something is going on in neighbors house don't hesitate.
Don't turn your head if on street you see something strange.
And especially don't help them with dolls, toys, do not ever acknowledge them as normal people!

Ok so change nothing. Beautiful idea.

But more seriously wtf did you just said? That it's a job for the tv? What do you mean by that?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: