Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin Loan BUILDING COMMUNITIES TRUST - PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS (CLOSED)  (Read 5087 times)
Gerco

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:54:48 AM

Just say you held 50 btc with nanotube for instance then people could know its safe to trade with you that amount, because its actually backed by collateral.
This may be true, but if you hold 50BTC in escrow and then you can only borrow up to 50 BTC, what did you win? You're effectively borrowing your own money and paying interest on it to boot. If people would allow you to borrow up to n times the escrow amount, that would still make sense.

Otherwise it makes about as much sense as a fully secured "credit" card, without the credit building part though.

OTC: gercod | Tip jar: 1KNxsZNsGf8RXbnjtiJN84kYVejSeK4bD8 | GPG Key: 8DA261EC572065FD
SynOps (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:56:05 AM

In fact asking for such a loan is likely to do the opposite of what you intend. Its even better if you ask for a loan to buy weed on silk road than to state "its for buidling trust" lol

I may be rasta but that doesnt mean I smoke weed, wtf!? Im sorry that different forums/sites/irc channels have different values and respect towards people.
Shit at this point I rather be banned from here than called a scammer.

Do scammers go through the trouble of trying to keep their name clean? IMO, I would think if they got called out, they would move on to a new scam.

If I had any intentions of scamming, I would hide my IP, use a fake name, and not post my real information online.

FYI: I BLACKLIST ANYONE WHO MENTIONS SILK ROAD/BMR/LHG (those are the 3 I hear about all the time), Im a legit business and don't need or want illegal/grey area customers.

You missed the point of what Im saying. Asking for a small loan to "build reputation" effectively does the opposite.

A better way to do it is ask a respected escrow agent to hold a "bond" for you.

Just say you held 50 btc with nanotube for instance then people could know its safe to trade with you that amount, because its actually backed by collateral.

I understand the more I thought about it, but, also, some sites, it takes small mini loans at first before people start letting you borrow bigger amounts.
Nobody here is being forced to give me a loan, and nobody is being forced to use me as an exchange.

I have heard of "escrow agents" but never felt I needed one for any reason. nanotube is in the same channel im always in, so Il have sent a PM to him/her/them and asked about their services and how it all works.

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:56:59 AM

You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

Where are you searching to try and find this info?
The government websites to look up this type of information, and a 3rd party site, neither have any information

Link?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 06:57:37 AM

This may be true, but if you hold 50BTC in escrow and then you can only borrow up to 50 BTC, what did you win? You're effectively borrowing your own money and paying interest on it to boot. If people would allow you to borrow up to n times the escrow amount, that would still make sense.

Otherwise it makes about as much sense as a fully secured "credit" card, without the credit building part though.

Some collateral is better than nothing.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:01:58 AM

You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

The government websites to look up this type of information, and a 3rd party site, neither have any information

Link?

You need to pay to see the database. Dude your scamming you don't have an LLC your company is a fake.
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 07:23:39 AM

Link?

You need to pay to see the database. Dude your scamming you don't have an LLC your company is a fake.

Ok, so? Ill gladly pay.
I PMd you over in the bitcoinotc irc channel.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:29:39 AM

Link?

Ok, so? Ill gladly pay.
I PMd you over in the bitcoinotc irc channel.
ok I am not on irc (bouncer) right now obviously
http://www.einfinder.com/ << the one I used

https://law.lexisnexis.com/infopro/zimmermans/disp.aspx?z=1420 << someone told me about this one as well
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:36:29 AM

Read, motherfuckers! I even had the company name in the search argument, all ready for you.

Almost every (or every) state provides records online for free. Just be sure to look for the specific state's, not federal.

(... lazy bastards...!)
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:42:03 AM

Read, motherfuckers! I even had the company name in the search argument, all ready for you.

Almost every (or every) state provides records online for free. Just be sure to look for the specific state's, not federal.

(... lazy bastards...!)

I already saw this and he isn't listed and so I am being super nice and even checked his EIN just incase, but yea no LLC or EIN linked to LLC
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 11:25:24 AM

Speculate all you want, it wont hurt me. I know I am legit. Even went out of my way to dig up my Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Taxation document.
Tax Type: Pass Through Entity
Virginia Account Number: 38-453184167-F001
Filing Frequency: Calendar
Effective Date: 09/2011

And I can still login at https://www.business.tax.virginia.gov/VTOL/Login.seam

So in my eyes/opinion 2 things could have happened.
1. We missed our annual payment to VA SCC
and/or
2. Those sites your searching for info at are not 100% reliable.

Ill know more Monday when government is open, but I can honestly say I am legit!

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Relevant: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75742.0
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 11:50:58 AM

Ive read that when I first joined because I need to hit that 4 or 5 hour mark so I could post in the BTCJam thread to confirm my identity  Grin
Ive read almost every damn sticky on this site,  Tongue

I PMd a few Admin/Mods including you , John (johnthedong).

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 12:15:40 PM

Ive read that when I first joined because I need to hit that 4 or 5 hour mark so I could post in the BTCJam thread to confirm my identity  Grin
Ive read almost every damn sticky on this site,  Tongue

I PMd a few Admin/Mods including you , John (johnthedong).
Replied.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 12:35:47 PM

For your record I lent Synops 11 BTC (repay in 10 days).

Repayment addr: 1BFE5QaL8TTEf2LeF81iS9cp3XXoFudFMU

I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO LEND TO SYNOPS AT THIS TIME.
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 01:38:27 PM

BTC1 paid to 1CsfmhJsR1XBQVjTYqY3XNJPAFPWCFm4zP with transaction id 1e7810a8e26ce5e2d1dbf1bd243fc0325e7e6a0ea78d1a106b00f8fd44eec621

Repayment address: 1Lqn63GCUETRyYkZAw4ik9UVPWUa42k9AR

Always good to do business!

PAID; https://blockchain.info/address/1Lqn63GCUETRyYkZAw4ik9UVPWUa42k9AR

Lurk

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 02:37:10 PM

I may be addicted to gambling.......but this guys an outright scam artist.   He tried to scam me out of my yubikey yesterday. Tried everything in his power to get me to send it first.   He never sent payment.

Let the salem witch trials begin
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 02:53:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2012, 03:05:23 PM by SynOps

I may be addicted to gambling.......but this guys an outright scam artist.   He tried to scam me out of my yubikey yesterday. Tried everything in his power to get me to send it first.   He never sent payment.

Let the salem witch trials begin

Your the liar dude, I will gladly forward our emails to any moderator or admin. I never once said that I wanted the code prior to sending funds to you.

I decided not to get it from you because I got one from another user on here.

ALSO, YOU ARE THE SCAMMER, YOU STILL OWE ME COINS FROM THE LOAN I GAVE YOU.

YOU EVEN ASKED TO BE LABELED A SCAMMER!

SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:07:22 PM

<nanotube> i have occasionally escrowed things. but currently not in the process of any. (TAKEN FROM bitcoin-otc IRC CHAT)

Nanotube does not bond or escrow at this time, just thought I would let those that mentioned Nanotube know what the reply was to asking if they offered that service.

Lurk

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 03:09:47 PM

maybe you should save time and request one also
SynOps (OP)

BitFi Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:44:34 PM

Thanks for the quick reply and conversation John (johnthedong).

And no Lurk, im not a scammer or addicted to gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: