Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS WHITHOUT VALUE OR NOT?  (Read 1346 times)
rally (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:01:15 PM

My first clean up of my list of coins is done.
It took a few hours to download the wallet of my penguincoins, but everything went good.
I have sent my penguincoins to the exchange cryptomania and after a while the transactions was confirmed and i have sold them for dogecoins.
Up to the next coin.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

That's great, you are lucky. It's very interesting to get some perspective on altcoins and how sad all projects turned out with the passing of the years. I think it's the doom of all altcoins sooner of later.
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:26:17 PM

I've always thought that altcoins would serve an amazing purpose for games, video games, roleplaying games, etc. For geeks who really wanted to get really immersive on the experience, altcoins are perfect tech.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:37:50 AM

The list is not too bad. I have a longer list and some of the new altcoins only last for couple months or less.
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:09:49 PM

Okay, so my own sort of "altcoin" definitely has been making money. They're called LECHAT and they are on the Counterparty network.

It's a ROI linked with a business I'm starting in February, but it's nice to see the token already being on things like the Counterparty exchange.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

Many of them have no value or are eventually dead. Nevertheless you should try to find each of these coins threads and find which exchanges are dealing them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: