Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchange Opening Soon-All Coins Welcome!  (Read 1307 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

We have launched a few coins in the past and had some success.  We have also had some fall apart.  It is the nature of any ICO/IPO structure.  One of the hardest parts of launching a coin is getting listed on an exchange.  We recently had this same issue with a new coin that is very important to us.  At the same time, there are those that work hard mining new coins and even spend some money to do so and never see any of that come back.

For this reason we are launching a new exchange in one week.  Any and all coins will be welcome.  There are a few caveats.  Your coin must have an active node and be open source.  That source must be on github and must remain there.  Other than that, there are simply a few fees and the rest is business.

The fee after launch to add a coin will be 0.05 BTC.  During this week before opening it will be 0.025.  If your coin has a premine, there is also a fee of 3% of the premine.  These both will be paid in full, in advance and then the coin will be processed into the exchange.  The coin price will be set by either us of the market.  As time progresses, the market will of course alter the price.  Normal transaction fees apply to the exchange.

There will be no FIAT exchanges.  Our legal staff put together everything for this exchange and we will not be going the extra thousand miles to do FIAT.  By default, we will initially have LTC, BTC and maybe DOGE.  We will add some coins simply because they are popular and stable.  Do not ask for charity additions, do not ask for a voting platform, do not SPAM the support emails about this coin and that.  You want a coin listed, pay the fee and it will be there as quick as we can process it. 

We are devoting an initial five staff members to this exchange, but may move others as needed. Those members include one IT team member, three support members and one administrator. 

PM myself for pre-launch payments or pay directly to 1FZedKc25XjVME63tLqjAKVLfB3UJk8XD5 with the github URL in the signature.  Remember, next Monday the price goes from 0.025 to 0.05, that is a 50% off pre-launch sale.  We are a professional company, backed by more than $250,000 market capital in this project.  We do not feel the need to use escrow, as we are a large enough company. 

YES, we know that this will piss many people off.  It is our intention to alter the crypto world.  The term "shit coins" and "shit coin" will appear frequently in this thread we are sure.  The point of this project is to fill a need where there is one.  If a small startup crypto wants to make a go of it, we believe they should be able to put everything they have into it.  No one is forced to buy or exchange any particular coin.  Trades and exchanges are always a choice.  If we see a potential in a coin for a scam, the price will be set appropriately.  Bear in mind that the price of anything in the world is set by its availability.  Coal is cheaper than gold because any fool with a shovel can mine some coal.  Easily mined coins will simply be worth less than hard to mine or hard to find coins.

We are going to open the market up wide and let the chips fall where they may.  Soooo.....PM me if you want a coin listed or pay the fee and include the github URL.  Say something nice or say something nasty, it is about that time or just ignore this thread....those are your options, but be prepared because we are not going away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:43:05 AM

Well what is your new exchange going to be called? The only thing you're interested in is collecting payments to add coins?

I find it a bit funny that you are wearing a Yobit sig and planning to open competition to them, if that is true..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:48:09 AM

Well what is your new exchange going to be called? The only thing you're interested in is collecting payments to add coins?

I find it a bit funny that you are wearing a Yobit sig and planning to open competition to them, if that is true..

Ah, the negative comments start, lol.   Go ahead...keep them coming...

And we are working on a name....we are placing the sub-division under our Unified Holdings standards but there are a couple of names being tossed around.  Also, I seriously doubt that YoBit is the least bit worried by our project.  They are a main stream coin handler while we will specialize in newer coins that are not yet ready for an exchange like that.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:38:49 PM

Things are going well, we are simply waiting to launch and waiting for new people.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:42:22 PM

And we are working on a name....we are placing the sub-division under our Unified Holdings standards but there are a couple of names being tossed around.  Also, I seriously doubt that YoBit is the least bit worried by our project.  They are a main stream coin handler while we will specialize in newer coins that are not yet ready for an exchange like that.

Fair enough, quoting and reserving this space. I love reading popcorn exchange drama so this one ought to be fun.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:47:46 PM

Fair enough, quoting and reserving this space. I love reading popcorn exchange drama so this one ought to be fun.

Well, we are pretty much going to ignore most of the negative stuff, lol.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:54:09 PM

That is why lots of exchanges ( see Cryptsy currently) have numerous issues. They cannot take criticism and instead choose to ignore it, stuffing fingers in ear and singing "trololol I can't hear you" until it is a bit too late.

There wasn't much info on this exchange in your OP - is this merely an idea or is their actual code or a demo of it one can see? I'd hardly expect anyone but the greenest of noobs ( i.e. most shitcoin devs) to "Get in quick" by sending btc to reserve a spot on a non-existent exchange.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:03:19 PM

what is URL for you exchange? and plz move topic to service announcement, this isn't correct board for this topic
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

That is why lots of exchanges ( see Cryptsy currently) have numerous issues. They cannot take criticism and instead choose to ignore it, stuffing fingers in ear and singing "trololol I can't hear you" until it is a bit too late.

There wasn't much info on this exchange in your OP - is this merely an idea or is their actual code or a demo of it one can see? I'd hardly expect anyone but the greenest of noobs ( i.e. most shitcoin devs) to "Get in quick" by sending btc to reserve a spot on a non-existent exchange.

What we meant was that we are not going to just entertain plain mean and useless negativity.  If there is a legitimate issue, then we are there.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:29:12 PM

What we meant was that we are not going to just entertain plain mean and useless negativity.  If there is a legitimate issue, then we are there.

Do you have a demo link, etc? A signed message from a bitcoin address to prove you have funds available to operate an exchange?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:38:21 PM

Do you have a demo link, etc? A signed message from a bitcoin address to prove you have funds available to operate an exchange?

We will, right now the funds are in our good old fashioned and soon to be outdated USD bank account, lol.
netnetcoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:15:30 PM

add brightcoin please  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288050.0

morantis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:53:55 AM

We are still altering the framework, you can send your 0.025 BTC to 1BcP5tPeULS8XfSkBtNHXunFqbqGjWf9i5
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:11:57 AM

I'm passing your info along to the SXC community (as we/they) have been pulling out of Cryptsy) - LavaPit will no doubt be the one to make contact formally.  Just one question...

You mention one wallet in the OP

We..

(blah)

PM myself for pre-launch payments or pay directly to 1FZedKc25XjVME63tLqjAKVLfB3UJk8XD5 with the github URL in the signature.  Remember, next Monday the price goes from 0.025 to 0.05, that is a 50% off pre-launch sale.  We are a professional company, backed by more than $250,000 market capital in this project.  We do not feel the need to use escrow, as we are a large enough company.  

...(more blah)

But in the last message prior to this, you list another wallet, will each coin have a separate wallet?

We are still altering the framework, you can send your 0.025 BTC to 1BcP5tPeULS8XfSkBtNHXunFqbqGjWf9i5

Thanks for reading.

morantis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:13:34 AM

I'm passing your info along to the SXC community (as we/they) have been pulling out of Cryptsy) - LavaPit will no doubt be the one to make contact formally.  Just one question...

You mention one wallet in the OP

We..

(blah)

PM myself for pre-launch payments or pay directly to 1FZedKc25XjVME63tLqjAKVLfB3UJk8XD5 with the github URL in the signature.  Remember, next Monday the price goes from 0.025 to 0.05, that is a 50% off pre-launch sale.  We are a professional company, backed by more than $250,000 market capital in this project.  We do not feel the need to use escrow, as we are a large enough company. 

...(more blah)

But in the last message prior to this, you list another wallet, will each coin have a separate wallet?

Thanks for reading.

No, we just have different ones.  You can use my profile address or the OP address or the one I just listed.  We have an online hot wallet and use Electrum offline.  That wallet uses a new address for each transaction if you choose to do things that way.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

(blah)

No, we just have different ones.  You can use my profile address or the OP address or the one I just listed.  We have an online hot wallet and use Electrum offline.  That wallet uses a new address for each transaction if you choose to do things that way.

Thanks have left a message here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272422.msg13442368#msg13442368 and will send LavaJumper a message (LavaPit is his website / pool site).

morantis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:32:48 AM

(blah)

Thanks have left a message here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272422.msg13442368#msg13442368 and will send LavaJumper a message (LavaPit is his website / pool site).

That is awesome, bear in mind that it is taking longer than we planned to get the exchange up.  It is running on an isolated server right now and we are attacking it to test security.
coins4lunch

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:42:10 AM

How do we know that you will not just take 0.025 BTC and disappear?

* I respect a good scam, but I don't want to be the victim of it  Grin

morantis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:47:53 AM

How do we know that you will not just take 0.025 BTC and disappear?

* I respect a good scam, but I don't want to be the victim of it  Grin

That is very true.  If you have any doubts, wait until the site opens and then wait some more.  The truth is that any exchange can simply keep your deposits.  If you are uncomfortable with what we do or any other Bitcoin related site does, then either stay away or give it some time to prove itself.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:43:33 AM

We have launched a few coins in the past and had some success.  We have also had some fall apart.  It is the nature of any ICO/IPO structure.  One of the hardest parts of launching a coin is getting listed on an exchange.  We recently had this same issue with a new coin that is very important to us.  At the same time, there are those that work hard mining new coins and even spend some money to do so and never see any of that come back.

For this reason we are launching a new exchange in one week.  ....

It's now ten days after that one week - what's happening?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: