Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest price you bought your Bitcoin(s)  (Read 8157 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:26:18 PM

the cheapest i have bought a few  when it is 50$ but i have sold all my btc when it is 600$. now i bought 1 btc cause i really like btc system and i believe its growth.

very cheap price bitcoin ever you buy, it means you are old enough to play bitcoin. I first knew bitcoin when the price of $1k so I do not dare to buy. but I bought the cheapest when the price of $500 Sad

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zosinburg

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:38:36 PM

the cheapest i have bought a few  when it is 50$ but i have sold all my btc when it is 600$. now i bought 1 btc cause i really like btc system and i believe its growth.

When I mined the bitcoin, the cost was about $50 each. It was early days. I did not sell any. I just used it to pay for electrical goods.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:52:00 PM

I know bitcoin when the price above $800 and it is very high. but lowest bitcoin price I've ever bought around $350.
The same target is going to happen again, with today's crash the bitcoin price can be $350 today, for people that are new to bitcoin maybe today will be the lowest price ever for them.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:11:01 PM

I know bitcoin when the price above $800 and it is very high. but lowest bitcoin price I've ever bought around $350.
The same target is going to happen again, with today's crash the bitcoin price can be $350 today, for people that are new to bitcoin maybe today will be the lowest price ever for them.

Yup I think that will be just the lowest price for bitcoin and that is what I am hoping for.
Still buying bitcoins every month is still okay is not like that you will lose your money, you just need to trade it to earn more.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:16:18 PM

Yup I think that will be just the lowest price for bitcoin and that is what I am hoping for.
Still buying bitcoins every month is still okay is not like that you will lose your money, you just need to trade it to earn more.
I will think too to buy bitcoins if i can afford it, but waiting if there will be any further crash as it seems to go only down.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:34:44 PM

$220. including fees

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:39:12 PM

I bought less than 1BTC* at around $195* during the drop late last year (october, I think? too lazy to check the chart.).

*forgot the specifics.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:05:56 AM

50 US dollar ? Wow what a cheapest bitcoin. I am sure it was long time enough ago. You're right that you hold and sell bitcoin when bitcoin reach 600 dollars

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

50 US dollar ? Wow what a cheapest bitcoin. I am sure it was long time enough ago. You're right that you hold and sell bitcoin when bitcoin reach 600 dollars

I think he is one of the pioneers of bitcoin. He bought the coin in late 2012 or early 2013. He did very well by selling at $600.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:29:31 PM

The cheapest I paid for some Bitcoin was $60 back in 2013. It didn't last long at that price so never got as much as I'd have liked to. The most I paid was $700 lol Since then my trading reduced that average down hella lot.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:36:46 PM

the Cheapest bitcoin price i was bought during the price $220 but I was forget when exactly because it been quite a while
SDice_CTO

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

$16 each for a few hundred BTC  Cool

Also bought some at $1000 each that was not such a good deal.

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:43:48 PM

the cheapest i have bought a few  when it is 50$ but i have sold all my btc when it is 600$. now i bought 1 btc cause i really like btc system and i believe its growth.

That is indeed so cheap. But I think around this time Bitcoin is cheap. It now good to invest in bitcoin.
If you invest now, then the chance is higher that you have many profit later, so you can sell it in the future.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

the Cheapest bitcoin price i was bought during the price $220 but I was forget when exactly because it been quite a while

I also bought on the same time late 2014, the cheapest price I bought a bitcoin for was for 230 dollar, it was a high number on that time.
Who could have dreamed from this future of the bitcoin, the price is now a lot higher.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:00:18 PM

I will think too to buy bitcoins if i can afford it, but waiting if there will be any further crash as it seems to go only down.
this time I think the price of bitcoin will be difficult to have an accident with a fall so far.
but I would be happy if I can buy the cheapest bitcoin prices below $350 Grin

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:10:30 PM

The cheapest I ever paid was the first Bitcoin I ever bought, $35 on ebay. After buying it and depositing it on seals, I found out I had paid nearly double what the market rate was....I was pissed. Wow, hindsight and all that  Undecided
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

I am a quite late guy to enter bitcoin market, so cheapest price i have bough bitcoin on is 250$ around, with that price also i am in profit looking at current price. Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

i have not bought many bitcoins but the amounts that i have bought were around $350 price and i think cheapest buy was at $340

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:46:59 PM

i have not bought many bitcoins but the amounts that i have bought were around $350 price and i think cheapest buy was at $340
Seems like you purchased bitcoins last year only as the price was $340 then. Still it's cheap as the price now is $410 and the highest price last year was $500. I also purchased bitcoins when it was $270 but I sold it at $300. If I had to hold my coins, I would have earned $100 easily Sad
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:00:40 PM

I've bought at the lowest point basically last year at $220 or $230 I think, it was not so long ago and I thought I was taking a huge risk. I didn't get too much though but still for me it will be hard to buy anymore unless is around $300, I wouldn't be comfortable buying now at more than $400 even if I have faith it could close the year at $500-600. There just too many issues with BTC right now but I'll never sell my share unless having some bitcoins equals real money, like life changing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: