Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EBOOK] [VOUCHED] Start your own VCC shop today and make $$ without investment!  (Read 386 times)
funkydog (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:40:59 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 12:26:42 PM by funkydog

Only ONE copies left! LAST COPY FOR $10

For vouches please refer to original topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1296531.0

Hello BCT members!

Did you ever wonder how those VCC sellers make the cards?
Did you ever want to start your own VCC selling business?

I wrote a VERY DETAILED e-book WITH PICTURES that will take you by the hand and show every step to start your own VCC shop without ANY investment!

Look at my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288821.0

You WILL earn money with minimum efforts selling VCC cards. With my system it takes only takes a few minutes to make a VCC for your customers.

You can start selling VCC's on various forums today!

FAQ:

Can my customers use the VCC worldwide? Yes they can. Worldwide without any restrictions.
Cam my customers give fake details for the VCC? Yes they can
Will the VCC work to make purchases on Amazon or webshops using Paypal? Yes, the VCC's you sell will work like any other normal credit card.
Can my customers reload the VCC? Yes they can. You can reload it for them and make more money.
How much money will i make? If you sell 5 VCC's / day you make a minimum of $20 (the price of this e-book). You will also make money on every reload.
Do i need to invest? No! You can make your first VCC when you sold it. If you want to make VCC's before you sell them you need to invest but that's not the way i do it. I invested 0 (ZERO) to start.
What currency VCC's will i be able to make? You will be able to make USD, EURO and BRITISH POUND STERLING cards.
Do i need to do any ID verification? No you don't, you can make as many VCC's as you want without verifying anything with a limit up to $2,500 USD WITHOUT VERIFICATION!

Vouches:

Autobuy for $10: (Only one copy left)

> Click HERE <
funkydog (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:24:59 PM

Lowered the price to $10 for the last copy.

I'll lock thread and stop sales when this is sold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: