Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold onto your balls gentlemen , the halvening is coming! ;)  (Read 8576 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:36:18 PM

I will just hold my bitcoins till the end of this year because of the halving that is coming there is a big chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
The fact is also that the price is gonna rise for because the bitcoin itself is also increasing by users.
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:59:04 PM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:19:00 PM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!

3 months still is a long time lol.

I`m selling some of my coins now in smaller increments, but will eventually start holding more when it comes around the 1 month mark.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:19:52 AM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!

I`m selling some of my coins now in smaller increments, but will eventually start holding more when it comes around the 1 month mark.

Selling bitcoin right now is good and will bring profit,halving is still a long way from us and we can profit more from daily trading.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:26:43 AM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!

Selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq right now is good and will bring profit,halving is still a long way from us and we can profit more from daily trading.

Yeah daily trading can help us get more bitcoin so we can have more while we are waiting for the halving and when the halving is over we will profit more.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:38:27 AM

Halving is really near and we must trade wisely so that we will earn more bitcoins than ever before and the halving is a great event for everyone.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!

Selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq right now is good and will bring profit,halving is still a long way from us and we can profit more from daily trading.

Yeah daily trading can help us get more uᴉoɔʇᴉq so we can have more while we are waiting for the halving and when the halving is over we will profit more.

Most likely we will gonna make profit but this is of course not to predict maybe the price will not even rise because of it.
I hope it will but its not to predict and we just also have to see what the halving brings maybe it will be positive maybe not, and indeed trading can really help you but it has some risks of course.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:27:48 AM

MAY JUNE JULY ALMOST!

Yeah daily trading can help us get more uᴉoɔʇᴉq so we can have more while we are waiting for the halving and when the halving is over we will profit more.

Most likely we will gonna make profit but this is of course not to predict maybe the price will not even rise because of it.
I hope it will but its not to predict and we just also have to see what the halving brings maybe it will be positive maybe not, and indeed trading can really help you but it has some risks of course.

Everything has its risk thats how you profit and gain money,trading is the only way you can good profit in bitcoin and you cant do much if you are just holding the coin.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:04:26 AM

The halving will be not that good for all of us I think, you can even see now that the value is not rising so that is very bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
I think that because you can now also see that the value is now stable and the value is not even rising so that will be bad for the halving.

There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase, but the only thing that we can do is just wait.
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

The halving will come in June or July and the price will rise before or after. There is nothing exciting.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:42:35 PM

The halving will come in June or July and the price will rise before or after. There is nothing exciting.

if you don't own any bitcoin or don't have any plans on buying any then yes it is not exciting at all.
but for those who own bitcoin and also for traders and speculators it is a very exciting event to see the price rise and when it happens.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:50:28 PM

if you don't own any bitcoin or don't have any plans on buying any then yes it is not exciting at all.
but for those who own bitcoin and also for traders and speculators it is a very exciting event to see the price rise and when it happens.
Agree with you also if he has a little amount of bitcoin not earned through a long hours hardwork it is not exciting too .
I missed the opportunity of buying btc at 200 $ so i am not going to miss this again to double the profit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:21:45 PM

The halving will come in June or July and the price will rise or fall before or after. There is nothing exciting.

but for those who own bitcoin and also for traders and speculators it is a very exciting event to see the price rise or fall and when it happens.

FTFY

Let me guess... You think the halving price is already priced in and the earth is flat?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:29:45 PM

Agree with you also if he has a little amount of bitcoin not earned through a long hours hardwork it is not exciting too .
I missed the opportunity of buying btc at 200 $ so i am not going to miss this again to double the profit.
Yeah me too.. i dont want to miss it to double myu profit and i think not only double profit it will make more profit after this coming block halving rewards.
Even the increase is not so fast i think the price will increase until $1000. just lets hope that it will happen..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

The halving will come in June or July and the price will rise or fall before or after. There is nothing exciting.

but for those who own bitcoin and also for traders and speculators it is a very exciting event to see the price rise or fall and when it happens.

FTFY

Let me guess... You think the halving price is already priced in and the earth is flat?

Maybe he just wants to say that we all don't know what will happen and therefore of course a price decrease a possible scenario as well.
I mean we all want the price to rise. But we will have no influence to that and have to deal with what ever will happen.
And 3 scenarios are possible.We go up, stay where we are, or go down.Simple is that.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:58:26 PM

I will just hold my bitcoins till the end of this year because of the halving that is coming there is a big chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
The fact is also that the price is gonna rise for because the bitcoin itself is also increasing by users.

Yeah, we have to hold them at least till the end on this year, as no one knows that what will happen, but there is a hope of big boost in its price, Those who have some doubt about the price, I will suggest them to sell some coins immediately after the halving occur in the July and keep the remain in their wallet to wait what will happen.

Hire me for your campaign management
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:41:27 PM

thanks you for sharing this link, which have lots of good info about halving that will happen in few months, personally  i didn't need it because i already know a lot about halving, but i sent this link to my friend that's new to bitcoin, and yes i am sure that price will rise to 800$ or who knows, even maybe 1000$!
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:46:21 AM

Do we really need a 10 page news article to tell us what we've known for 6 years about halving?

Do we really need your snotty know-it-all condescending posts cluttering up so many threads?

Hell yeah! My moon boots are so ready Cheesy

Moon boots.... Check!
dumbfbrankings

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:19:53 AM

I was told to hold "onto" my balls... thought it'd be exciting. Didn't know that it'd be because they'd been repeatedly kicked, me, left writhing in pain.  Angry
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:29:41 AM

halving is making us all excited speculation always state that halving would be the best time to hold the coin
curiously speaking Im holding both" my balls and my coins " hehehe halving we are waiting for you give us
hope to earn. good luck holding your balls mate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: