Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:15:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold onto your balls gentlemen , the halvening is coming! ;)  (Read 8576 times)
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:35:12 AM

I was told to hold "onto" my balls... thought it'd be exciting. Didn't know that it'd be because they'd been repeatedly kicked, me, left writhing in pain.  Angry

Holding onto ones balls requires some balls to begin with so already you  don't qualify, but nice try anyways.... 
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:04:17 AM

I was told to hold "onto" my balls... thought it'd be exciting. Didn't know that it'd be because they'd been repeatedly kicked, me, left writhing in pain.  Angry

Holding onto ones balls requires some balls to begin with so already you  don't qualify, but nice try anyways.... 
This pretty much sums this thread all up. Nothing new to read in here, yet another new topic about halving. As correctly stated in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410022.0, we will have more than 100 new topics about halving, as most of the users in here don't know how to use search option.

this space is intentionally left blank
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:22:06 AM

This pretty much sums this thread all up. Nothing new to read in here, yet another new topic about halving. As correctly stated in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410022.0, we will have more than 100 new topics about halving, as most of the users in here don't know how to use search option.

No I think these people know very well how to use the search function.
It's more to earn some fractions of Bitcoin with sig campaigns.
I can live with that "issue" to be honest. Just read and comment in the big threads and let the others disappear to page 2,3,4 and so on.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:57:30 AM

Holding onto ones balls requires some balls to begin with so already you  don't qualify, but nice try anyways....  

people keep repeating everything because literally nothing is happening lately. i think by the time that the block halving has been completed, there will be close to 200 threads about it. searching for an already existing thread costs time while creating a new thread is done in a few seconds.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Holding onto ones balls requires some balls to begin with so already you  don't qualify, but nice try anyways....  

people keep repeating everything because literally nothing is happening lately. i think by the time that the block halving has been completed, there will be close to 200 threads about it. searching for an already existing thread costs time while creating a new thread is done in a few seconds.
Yep, horizontal trends are boring unfortunately and this is also reflected in all these 'new' threads about halving.
We have to simply wait until the resolution, but even then I wouldn't expect fireworks, if we do not have any extra developments.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:52:32 PM

Yep, horizontal trends are boring unfortunately and this is also reflected in all these 'new' threads about halving.
We have to simply wait until the resolution, but even then I wouldn't expect fireworks, if we do not have any extra developments.

what extra developments are you hoping to see this year that will bring the action back to the currently boring market? i really can't think of any beside the block size increase.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:02:30 PM

I was told to hold "onto" my balls... thought it'd be exciting. Didn't know that it'd be because they'd been repeatedly kicked, me, left writhing in pain.  Angry

what extra developments are you hoping to see this year that will bring the action back to the currently boring market? i really can't think of any beside the block size increase.

the block size increase is such a big development on its own that bitcoin will not need any more exciting things for a while in order to push the price up. it has gone on for long enough and should come to an end soon.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

I was told to hold "onto" my balls... thought it'd be exciting. Didn't know that it'd be because they'd been repeatedly kicked, me, left writhing in pain.  Angry

the block size increase is such a big development on its own that bitcoin will not need any more exciting things for a while in order to push the price up. it has gone on for long enough and should come to an end soon.

We don't need block size increase for now, segwitness is already working in testnet and has proved to mine a 1,5 MB block... things are looking great, Bitcoin just proved it can scale.
This plus all the halving expectation will make price go higher than we can imagine. A lot of people will sell way too soon when we hit $1,000, only to see it correct but quickly go up and go beyond $1,500 and at that point anyone that sold will be depressed.
Bitcoin belongs to $3,000+ at least in the next ATH.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:56:17 PM

Yes, the agreement on the block size is to me the main point in agenda for this year. The whole issue takes a bit too long already and if there is no resolution in that matter, it may and will haunt us later on.
Unfortunately, apart from that there are not many interesting points to be discussed in the technical (developers) agenda. We are overflown by the 'halving' event and thus not much openly really going on.

asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:23:55 AM

Yes, the agreement on the block size is to me the main point in agenda for this year. The whole issue takes a bit too long already and if there is no resolution in that matter, it may and will haunt us later on.
Unfortunately, apart from that there are not many interesting points to be discussed in the technical (developers) agenda. We are overflown by the 'halving' event and thus not much openly really going on.

The agreement on the bigger block size shows the unity of the community. It will help the adoption.
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

It's nearly upon us gentlemen 
I'm going tomorrow to have my balls vaccum packed into my boxershorts...but it will be worth it when we land on that dusty white surface... Smiley
Don't say you were not warned enough times if you haven't already prepared for this....

http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

Sorry cause i dont have balls,and besides i am already prepared for the bicoin halving..i need some money for me start in my small busineess in our community.
pianomasta

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:38:55 PM

Sorry cause i dont have balls,and besides i am already prepared for the bicoin halving..i need some money for me start in my small busineess in our community.
its nice to see that people are topping up their coins right now what means the price is still going up

in my opinion it will continue growing for a while right now and make us some money
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

What do you mean exactly?    Did you sell your coins?
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:10:03 PM

If you don't have balls or bitcoins your on the wrong thread lady, but don't worry about it too much...

Your best solution is to hold onto someone else's balls and don't forget to bring your  moonboots.... Smiley
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:07:10 AM

You shouldn't be holding onto your balls, you should rather be holding onto your bitcoins! Waste of time holding onto your balls when you have the option to profit big time from this halving!

Price is soaring, but just be careful. Cash out when it's too high.
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:48:19 AM

You shouldn't be holding onto your balls, you should rather be holding onto your bitcoins! Waste of time holding onto your balls when you have the option to profit big time from this halving!

Price is soaring, but just be careful. Cash out when it's too high.

Ok, you let us know when it's "too high"..... Smiley
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:26:54 AM

Definitely. The halving is happening in a few weeks time and it's already pushing the price of BTC up by a lot. I hope though that the price can stay up, and there is no huge dump after the event.

Hold onto your testicles gentlemen! Squeeze them hard to make sure you get every last drop of BTCTC! Wink
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:02:00 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:19:54 AM by Searing

Ok I'm a holding my balls.....but at this speed rise in price...I feel quite the breeze....chilly Smiley

(I shall now sing lustily the below song..that you can listen to with the above image in mind) .....which I think should be the official BTC anthem) Smiley (I hear screaming and curses..hmmmm)

The lyrics fit that's for sure (risk takers that we are in BTC and crypto!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-VChTYfOk

Danger/Never a Dull Moment/Fast Cars and Women (er oops sorry nerds here) fast ASIC's and Cheap Electric) etc

Well have to stop typing and 'hold balls again' price is now at $698 per BTC (damn  its windy)

How high will BTC go up to and after halving?  (how chilly will my nads get at this speed?)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:04:20 AM

The only things I hold overnight are my balls and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: