Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] High Quality High End Bitcointalk Accounts! FULL ESCROW ++ DT ACCOUNT!  (Read 692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
newflesh (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:22:55 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 11:08:38 AM by newflesh

I am selling a few "high end" bitcointalk accounts. Below are the accounts and it's ROUGH Specs. I will not reveal any detail too specific to the public to protect the identity of the accounts.

ESCROW is 100% mandatory. I recommend to use master-p for his discreet escrow service for account trades. But we can use one that is up to you.

Statistisc listed below are VERY VAGUE and OBSCURE, but are the MINIMUMS! The actual activity and post count and trust score may  be much higher than being stated below! This is to protect the accounts and you as the buyer!

Account 1:
Min. Activity: 800
Registration Year: Q2/2013
Trust: over 50 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in 2013
On Default Trust: NO
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 1 BTC

Account 2:
Min. Activity: 1000
Registration Year: Q1/2013
Trust: over 30 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in 2014
On Default Trust: NO
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 1.3

Account 3:
Min. Activity: 200
Registration Year: 2013
Trust: over 20 points (green trust), no negative ratings
On Default Trust: YES
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 2 BTC

Account 4:
Min. Activity: 700
Registration Year: 2014
Trust: over 60 points (DARK green trust), no negative ratings
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 1 BTC

Account 5:
Min. Activity: 650
Registration Year: 2014
Trust: NEUTRAL TRUST, no negative ratings
Signed message: Yes, signed message uses address posted in early-mid 2014
No ban/loan/scams
Asking Price: 0.65 BTC

*because this account is on default trust the specs listed in the above listing is very rough to hide the identity of the account. i wish to have all account sales here 100% discreet so the new owner is not punished in any way*

If you want to purchase an account form me please send me a PM. We will get escrow, i suggest and recommend master-p as ive did account trades using his escrow many times previously.

I WILL NOT REVEAL ANY ADDITIONAL DETAIL OR PROVIDE IDENTITY OF THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT ESCROW FIRST SECURING YOUR FUNDS.

I will provide the escrow all of the account details which he will go and inspect first to verify that all the account details I claim are valid. Signed message will also be validated by him before he sends account to buyer.

You may request the escrow to hold the BTC funds for up to 60 days to ensure security of your newly bought account.

I already contacted master-P in advance for his escrow service. he agreed to help me escrow if we agree to use him for any deals. I will ask him to post a confirmation post in this thread, please wait for he.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:17:12 AM

You may request the escrow to hold the BTC funds for up to 60 days to ensure security of your newly bought account.

Do you mean that the buyer will be able to ask for a refund, if say, the account gets discovered to be sold and is outed from DT,
BTW you're talking about DT 2 right(DT 1, just impossible to say the least)
newflesh (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:24:35 AM

Do you mean that the buyer will be able to ask for a refund, if say, the account gets discovered to be sold and is outed from DT,
BTW you're talking about DT 2 right(DT 1, just impossible to say the least)

YUP! precisely! i will sell the account as anonymous as possible, if it gets outed by the community or anyone then escrow can refund. but i am very certain the accounts sold here will not be revealed unless the buyer does something stupid to reveal itself.

and yes it is DT 2, default trust list settings. the account has been on the DT list for over a year now at least!

if anyone is to purchase my account or is interested you better PM me instead of posting it to keep it further anonymous of the account sales
ironbit

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:57:58 AM

May you tell us where all these top-ranked account come from? Have you developed them all by yourself or were they collaterals?
newflesh (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:40:34 AM

May you tell us where all these top-ranked account come from? Have you developed them all by yourself or were they collaterals?

my own accounts
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 07:05:54 AM

I can confirm that I have agreed to act as escrow for newflesh for these account sales. If you wish to use my escrow service just be sure to start a group PM with me included and I will reply with a signed message as soon as possible with an escrow address.

I do my best to keep account sales confidential between buyers/seller when performing escrow for account trades here.

Regards Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
newflesh (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:11:24 AM

I can confirm that I have agreed to act as escrow for newflesh for these account sales. If you wish to use my escrow service just be sure to start a group PM with me included and I will reply with a signed message as soon as possible with an escrow address.

I do my best to keep account sales confidential between buyers/seller when performing escrow for account trades here.

Regards Smiley

thankss master-p
newflesh (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:06:19 AM

added 2 more accountss from inventory

all accounts come with old signed message, and are not hacked

private key with said address is also included upon request by buyer

i am original owner of all accounts sold here, i just wanna sell them no sketchy things here, im a legitimate member of this community on my primary account that will remain hidden. Cool
newflesh (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:04:09 AM

merry christmas
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:11:22 AM

I recommend putting these accounts up for auction one by one, and starting the bid at half of what your asking for here. You will most likely get more replies & a very good offer. If not just cancel it & wait here lol

Good luck with sales though, I would have definitely bought one of these if I still had my btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: