Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is as good as it's going to get  (Read 1993 times)
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:50:31 PM

After the 2 year bear market, after the meteoric rocket rises, we've entered the stage of mediocre growth. As evidenced by the recent developments since October 2015, you can see that btc price goes up gradually, like 10% over a month's time. After these mediocre growth, profiteers come in and drive the price down a bit. The cycle goes on.

If you bought $1000 bitcoins, I pity you, we will never see $1000 coins ever in our life time.

Folks, this is the way it's going to look from now on. No more moon rockets, and no more steep crashes. Enjoy and have a nice day!!!

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:05:47 PM

no you're wrong, what really matter is the new minimum value that is achieved after each time, after each crazy pump and dump, and right now after the bottom was 230, we are at a new bottom and so on

in the end the bottom will be 1k but no one will even notice it, because we will talk about why we dropped from 3k to 2300....
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 03:10:51 PM

If you bought $1000 bitcoins, I pity you, we will never see $1000 coins ever in our life time.

This isn't very accurate, i believe that after the halving next year the price will make a nice jump to $700+ at least but i am pretty sure that after the halving in 2020 $1kBTC shouldn't be hard to achieve if not done after the 2016 halving

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

You are wrong about your speculation about the limitation of bitcoin price. Bitcoin price is not limited to any number there is lots of probabilty that one bitcoin can easily worth 1k or even more after halving as supply will be lowered.

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:05:23 PM

You are wrong about your speculation about the limitation of bitcoin price. Bitcoin price is not limited to any number there is lots of probabilty that one bitcoin can easily worth 1k or even more after halving as supply will be lowered.

Supply won't be lowered. There will still be 15M BTC in the wild. The new supply will be lowered so that the next 3M BTC will take longer to get. The fundamental value here is that it is decreasing instead of increasing like fiat. Don't get confused by halving as some scarcity tool that just automagically makes Bitcoins worth more.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:24:16 PM

Folks, this is the way it's going to look from now on. No more moon rockets, and no more steep crashes. Enjoy and have a nice day!!!

I think you are a bit bearish mate Smiley. Next year btc can very well hit $2k or even more. In your model you simply ruled out all external factors, like a sudden "gold rush", a new bubble, or just a simple increase in demand what we've seen on the Chinese exchanges after the new capital control rules. Not to mention that there could be things with negative impact on the prices. I wouldn't say that $2k would be sustainable in for a while, but I can easily imagine a nice big bubble sometimes around the halving.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:01:43 PM

After the 2 year bear market, after the meteoric rocket rises, we've entered the stage of mediocre growth. As evidenced by the recent developments since October 2015, you can see that btc price goes up gradually, like 10% over a month's time. After these mediocre growth, profiteers come in and drive the price down a bit. The cycle goes on.

What you say doesn't make much sense since no one here knows what exactly will happen. And you talk like you seem to know it.... You don't know anything. You should look back at this thread after 2 or 3 years, then you will think; how could I be so wrong!?

There will be a lot peaks and dumps comming, it has never been different, and it certainly won't change in the comming years, whether you like it or not.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:04:13 PM

OP, I'm waiting to hear what your bi-polar autistic psychic of a brother has to say. Has he looked over your shoulder recently yet?
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

You are wrong. There won't be 'profiteers who sell' to last all eternity. Just imagine - one whale sells 1000 coins and runs with the profits it certainly wasn't another individual who bought all of them. That creates diversity and adoption further as one whales coins are then divided to multiple people. This might happen few times but for sure not forever.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:21:03 PM

You really believe this  Roll Eyes
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:11:38 PM

You really believe this  Roll Eyes

I'm sure he doesn't. The truth is he suffering.Suffering from not having bought enough coins, if any, when price was really really cheap.
Now he is depressed and tries to project on others his actual situation.
I hate those type of guys.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:17:13 PM

I am pro bitcoin and I HODL, I wish for th M00N and to get rich relatively quickly Smiley.

That said I firmly believe nothing is certain in Bitcoin.
It can just as easliy go both ways. The biggest mistake is thinking you know what is going to happen.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:03:07 PM

thats not true in my opinion bitcoin will keep on rising and the community will keep getting bigger also the price increased a little bit to 445 dollar each i believe that it might be a sign that people should start buying the coins as the price will most probably increase in the future too and it will not be dumped

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:38:22 PM

It is getting good, but we are not there yet.

There is more potential for bitcoin then we see these days.

Maybe the price will never go to 1000 USD, but the features bitcoin have today and in 3 years will be totally different.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:42:30 PM

i really believe in the long term potential of bitcoin. if you also believe in bitcoin, then you know that a price of $1000 will be considered peanuts. we will definitely see bitcoin smash through the $1000 price level again. it's just a matter of time. you are far too bearish.
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:13:16 PM

I don't think anyone here would be mad if BTC went up 5-10% a month consistently. You get to the point where your doubling your money every year. Would I like more... yes. Can't complain though

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:16:22 PM

This isn't very accurate, i believe that after the halving next year the price will make a nice jump to $700+ at least but i am pretty sure that after the halving in 2020 $1kBTC shouldn't be hard to achieve if not done after the 2016 halving

I do not get point that havlving of the miners reward will necessary means big increase of bitcoin price.
What is reason for that? I know that last there was some increase last time when havling occured, but we will not be in the same situation. Market is different.
cefen6777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:17:08 PM

well you might be right i think i will have to sell my bitcoins
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:18:54 PM

I do not get point that havlving of the miners reward will necessary means big increase of bitcoin price.
What is reason for that? I know that last there was some increase last time when havling occured, but we will not be in the same situation. Market is different.

I couldn't answer your question specifically, but I do know that the price will simply have to increase somewhat or miners are going to not want to mine anymore. I think that's part of the rational behind it, that it would have to go up or else it would fail

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:53:45 PM

You must be really clueless to say that. Quoting for future reference. Im pretty sure when we crush the latest ATH and go way higher than 1000 you will decide to not log in away with that account to face the fact that you were wrong, as all the guys that have done similar predictions in the past did.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: