Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Any uDemy course  (Read 4194 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:36:54 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 07:10:47 PM by HardForkComing

Hello.

I am going to offer one more service in Digital Goods.

You can ask for any www.uDemy.com course, no matter how big/long it is.

• 1 course : 0.01
  • 2 courses: 0.019
  • 3 courses: 0.028
  • 3 courses: 0.037
  • 4 courses: 0.046
  • 5 courses: 0.055

I also might trade those courses for other digital goods. Like, Steam games, or scripts. If I like them.

If the course is more than 10GB, you'll have to wait for me to download it, zip it and upload it. Which doesn't take more than 30-35 minutes to do.

3 vouch copies for Sr. Member+ ranks or other people who have had deals with me before and are legit.

PS: If you guys had successful transactions with me, please leave feedback on my profile, so people know I do legit business.

Reviews below
Just downloaded it! Opened all 8 videos quickly and fast forwarded to see if there are any issues with sound or picture. There are 8 videos in 2 folders, as it is displayed on Udemy's site!
Legit vouch for HardForkComming! Will entertain my kids with this soon! Thank you very much, appreciate it.

This was quick indeed. What's your speed? I have 50Mbps here.

Thank you mate!
I have received all the videos and files, the videos are in a very good quality.
I appreciate this very much!

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

There are many similar services here.
How long will the files remain on your server after the file has been downloaded?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:07:40 PM

There are many similar services here.
How long will the files remain on your server after the file has been downloaded?
When customer downloads all files, I delete them. No need to keep them tbh Smiley
(I'll be giving mega.co.nz links, I don't have a server. That would be illegal)
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:15:48 PM

I am interested to get a vouch, i will send the course link via pm, after that will review the service here.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:21:54 PM

I am interested to get a vouch, i will send the course link via pm, after that will review the service here.
That's a big one. It will take me some time to download and re-upload on the hosting service. Will PM you with the link when everything is ready Smiley
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:32:55 PM

That's a big one. It will take me some time to download and re-upload on the hosting service. Will PM you with the link when everything is ready Smiley
Yeah it is a little big, somewhere 15 - 18 hours of videos, if you can do it, it would be nice, hope you include and the files which i think are just text.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:36:55 PM

Yeah it is a little big, somewhere 15 - 18 hours of videos, if you can do it, it would be nice, hope you include and the files which i think are just text.
PMd you with 1 file Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:39:00 PM

Hello HardForComing,

Am I allowed to get a vouch copy for this method?
If I am, I will send you the link of the course Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

Hello HardForComing,

Am I allowed to get a vouch copy for this method?
If I am, I will send you the link of the course Smiley
Yes, but I am not sure when you'll get it. I'm currently downloading a 16 hour course. When it gets downloaded, I'll send yours Smiley
Just drop me a PM with your desired course.
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:54:02 PM

Hello.

I am going to offer one more service in Digital Goods.

You can ask for any www.uDemy.com course, no matter how big/long it is.
Price is BTC0.01 per entire course.

3 vouch copies for Sr. Member+ ranks.

After you send BTC, you will get a link to your course. (Please keep in mind, I need to download + upload those courses to dropbox or mega.nz, which might take 10-30 minutes. Depending on the size of the files)

If there's going to be demand for this service, I'll automate everything on a 1TB bandwidth server, so you'll be getting your files in 1-10 minutes tops.

PS: If you guys had successful transactions with me, please leave feedback on my profile, so people know I do legit business.

Reviews below

I have sent you a PM.
Also I can vouch if you want.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:08:34 PM

All vouch copies have been sent out.

Happy learning folks.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:29:59 AM

Is it too late for 1 more vouch copy? I'd like this one: https://www.udemy.com/draw-cute-characters/?dtcode=o8WHyWy4dKxI
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:33:19 AM

Is it too late for 1 more vouch copy? I'd like this one: https://www.udemy.com/draw-cute-characters/?dtcode=o8WHyWy4dKxI
It's not too late for ya.
You'll have your copy in about 20 minutes. This one is short, thank god, lol
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:35:42 AM

Awesome, can't wait. Drop me a PM so you don't reveal your link. I'll leave review after Smiley
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:49:19 AM

Awesome, can't wait. Drop me a PM so you don't reveal your link. I'll leave review after Smiley
This was quick, less than 1GB.

I'm PMing you with the link right now.
Feel free to post your rev whenever!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:00:54 AM

Just downloaded it! Opened all 8 videos quickly and fast forwarded to see if there are any issues with sound or picture. There are 8 videos in 2 folders, as it is displayed on Udemy's site!
Legit vouch for HardForkComming! Will entertain my kids with this soon! Thank you very much, appreciate it.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:59:31 AM

It's Azure Smiley 1GB speed.
Thanks for the rev, really appreciate it.

It will come handy indeed, if you have kids around. Will keep them busy for long
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:03:49 PM

Thank you mate!
I have received all the videos and files, the videos are in a very good quality.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

Thank you mate!
Glad it works.
melia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:18:11 PM

Am telling you all guys and girls to buy stuff from this guy he is one of the legit on this forum. Wink  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: