Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be selling at 450 range (today)  (Read 7041 times)
Vitkore

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:16:13 PM

We wont go that high value now because the value keeps stable for a long time and it would be maybe next time a higher value soon because the halving is also coming.
And the most people are hoping that the value is going to be nice for the Bitcoin so we can earn more money soon with Bitcoin and that would be perfect for us.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise, but quite slowly. The price has reached a stage that no big pump will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:10:58 PM

We wont go that high value now because the value keeps stable for a long time and it would be maybe next time a higher value soon because the halving is also coming.
And the most people are hoping that the value is going to be nice for the Bitcoin so we can earn more money soon with Bitcoin and that would be perfect for us.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise, but quite slowly. The price has reached a stage that no big pump will happen.
I don't mind seeing the price increase slowly as I am happy with any kind of growth that comes my way.

Also, pumps happen from time to time. The price level doesn't matter much in that aspect. Whales pump the price when they feel the time is right and when it allows them to make high profits.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:59:33 AM

people just wait for the increase of bitcoin. and it will grow high time
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:04:34 AM

Bitstamp and Bitfinex are going down harder than expected due to all the panic sellers. No need to panic now. The price will cross the $500 mark this month in May 2016
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:45:33 AM

Bitstamp and Bitfinex are going down harder than expected due to all the panic sellers. No need to panic now. The price will cross the $500 mark this month in May 2016

Well, not today, I looked at the price and it seems it was back to $450+ this day, I think it was just due to weekend...That's true, don't panic too much about the price, if possible don't look at it from time to time or if ever, set the time to more than 12 hours.. It's a good time to sell, if you really need to sell this time..
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:04:09 PM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?
I am not going to sell my coins today because I believe that the price is still going up. If I sell now I am sure that I am going to regret it later on so I am just waiting for the price to up.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:35:12 PM

It would be better if you are selling it later with a higher value so the chance is also higher that you can earn more money with it and that would be nice for yourself.
and the most people are hoping that the value will be more worth in the future so they can sell it with a huge profit.
Isuza

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:32:28 AM

It would be better if you are selling it later with a higher value so the chance is also higher that you can earn more money with it and that would be nice for yourself.
and the most people are hoping that the value will be more worth in the future so they can sell it with a huge profit.

I think it is a good price to buy below the $450. The price was kept down by big whales who want cheap coins.

▐█▌
       █████
      ███████
     ████████▀
    ████████  █
   ████████ ▐███▌
  ████████ ▐█████▌
 ████████
  ████████ ▐█████▌
   ████████ ▐███▌
    ████████  █
     ████████▄
      ███████
       █████
        ▐█▌
EXTOKE
 ------ FEE FREE TRADING! ------
▐█▌

▐█▌
  FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!

▐█▌

▐█▌

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
 ▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
  ▀██▄              ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
 ▄██       ▄█████     ██▄
▄██        ███         ██▄
██       ▄▄███▄▄        ██
██       ███████        ██
██         ███          ██
██         ███          ██
▀██        ███         ██▀
 ▀██       ███        ██▀
  ▀██▄     ███      ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
InsideBjorn

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:32:37 AM

The value is going to rise slowly now and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin so that is nice if you have profit now you have also to sell it now.
Because you never know what is going to happen in the future and that is the problem with the currency.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

The value is going to rise slowly now and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin so that is nice if you have profit now you have also to sell it now.
Because you never know what is going to happen in the future and that is the problem with the currency.

what you are telling is rise if you have bought in low price then this price is also good to take profit or atleast you can go for your  25% profit booking, because i think everyone is waiting or halving to come and sell on the high price, so in my view $500 is a good price to sell bitcoins not fully but you can start like 10% on every rise. like this your profit will also be good and if any panic selling in market you will be in profit .
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:48:44 PM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?

no i won't sell my bitcoins today and i think that it is pretty silly to sell them now, with halving in 2 months, also price will rise now more, i don't think that it will fall so it's bad move to sell them now

i will sell my coins only when price will be higher than 700$, and probably price like this will be after halving, so i will sell my coins then only, even if price will rise more than that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:10:35 PM

I think it is a good price to buy below the $450. The price was kept down by big whales who want cheap coins.
Yes, the big whales are doing some tricks to the public and bitcoin users they want all others to sell their coins so that they buy them at lower price, but we do not have to sell our coins and have to wait a little more for the price increase.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:52:20 PM

We do not have to sell our coins now and have to wait a few months more , we will hear a great news in that few months about the price of bitcoin when halving will occur, and when we sell at that time we will earn a better amount.
Doomer

Merit: 251

Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:17:47 PM

As soon as SegWit is announced, the price will be boosted to 500+.

And the halving later.

I appreciate so much the Core developers which are working for the SegWit carefully, not listening at the irresponsible calls from the media for premature movements.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

this time I still kept my bitcoin. Well, I also use it for trade and investment, but I still had a bitcoin bitcoin so if prices go up I'll sell it, but not for now

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chokolatochip

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:02:53 PM

I think no one should sell at price of 450, as price will move further up
Doomer

Merit: 251

Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

I think no one should sell at price of 450, as price will move further up
Already does! Grin
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:24:42 AM

Everyone know that what will happen in the future with bitcoin and everyone is preparing for that. Everyone has the knowledge that at halving the price will boost up with highest jumps and will give  highest profits to everyone.
FabioDelcatto

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

As you can see now you see that the value is going to be more worth and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin so they can sell it soon in the future.
But nobody will of course dont know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin.
macwika

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:07:29 PM

If the price go below $450 again, I will buy some and then sell when the price is above $465. That is $15 profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: