Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be selling at 450 range (today)  (Read 7037 times)
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:36:53 PM

If the price would reach this high i would not considering selling. In a few years the price most certainly will reach a higher price. We can and will be laughing if we think of the current price.
Although i am sure some may not believe it to happen.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:55:20 PM

If the price would reach this high i would not considering selling. In a few years the price most certainly will reach a higher price. We can and will be laughing if we think of the current price.

The current price is high enough for me though as long as it is in stable range than before. Although i consider the big bump slowly but surely.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:25:19 PM

The current price is high enough for me though as long as it is in stable range than before. Although i consider the big bump slowly but surely.

I think holding them and have patience for the big pump is much better in my opinion, it has a lot more potential to make a lot more profit.
You just need the patient to do this, I think the price right now is okay, but I think most people will buy more these days than sell because of the upcoming event(the halving).

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:37:05 AM

Price today was at $424 and dropped now to $417, even though it is near (not to far) from $450, I don't have any plan to sell at this price, i expect to sell higher and probably after halving when the price should be increased a bit.

We have seen this happen a lot. When the price tends to go up a bit, a dump pops up making the price go lower again. At the moment it's only a few bucks, but it also happened when we were above $450. The price was dumped down to lower $400's shortly after that.
but I guess this is not the right time to sell bitcoin. maybe if bitcoin until the price of $ 450, the price may still be raised to a higher price. I will not sell my bitcoin in the price of $ 450 because I think it's just getting a little profit
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:15:13 PM

Price today was at $424 and dropped now to $417, even though it is near (not to far) from $450, I don't have any plan to sell at this price, i expect to sell higher and probably after halving when the price should be increased a bit.

We have seen this happen a lot. When the price tends to go up a bit, a dump pops up making the price go lower again. At the moment it's only a few bucks, but it also happened when we were above $450. The price was dumped down to lower $400's shortly after that.
but I guess this is not the right time to sell bitcoin. maybe if bitcoin until the price of $ 450, the price may still be raised to a higher price. I will not sell my bitcoin in the price of $ 450 because I think it's just getting a little profit

It depends on the volume you are selling, if you are selling a small volume there isn't a much difference between $420 and $450 overall. I think to hold a little longer and hope at the halving to get a better price.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:19:47 PM

It is not right time to sell as it is stable and holding at $420 right now. So if you wait a little longer maybe for the next 2 weeks you more than likely will see it at $450, the price that you saw back in december when this thread was started. It can only go up from here is what I think will happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:30:18 AM

It depends on the volume you are selling, if you are selling a small volume there isn't a much difference between $420 and $450 overall. I think to hold a little longer and hope at the halving to get a better price.

Who doesn't have patience till halving, $450 is a very good price even. As quoted selling small values there won't be much difference but if you calculate in terms of fiat for low number of btc the variations will be high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:13:47 AM

I'm going to hold until the halving, then sell straight after.

I think there's an impending drop of the bitcoin price coming soon. I wouldn't count on bitcoin going to the moon. LISK lol

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:35:08 AM

It is not right time to sell as it is stable and holding at $420 right now. So if you wait a little longer maybe for the next 2 weeks you more than likely will see it at $450, the price that you saw back in december when this thread was started. It can only go up from here is what I think will happen.
Yeah I agree with you, this is not the time to sell your coins, be patient till halving you can gain more because few days before it is expected that there is price drop, but now the situation has changed, so wait and gain the profit.

kurt14

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:28:40 AM

Since everyone is excited about the halving thing and making threads that price is going to be high that time, I will not sell this time even if it reach $450 again...That would be a wrong timing...You can sell but the price to buy is too high when you are just preparing for the halving...
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:17:46 PM

It will not reach that high value now around this time because you already can see now that the value is not even rising so that wont be that good for those who already have Bitcoin.
But you can try it but nobody will buy because they can get it much cheaper and that is logic.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

I will not be selling anything today. I am waiting for the price to go up even more. It will hit $500 any time now so when it goes past this I think I would sell some coins.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?

no 450$ is not  huge price to be honest, price will be pretty huge soon, just wait till July for halving, i wait for halving to sell my coins, price will be very large then, maybe more than 800$

lots of people does mistakes like this and sells their coins at bad time, if you want lots of profit you shouldn't sell them now
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:38:31 PM

I will not be selling anything today. I am waiting for the price to go up even more. It will hit $500 any time now so when it goes past this I think I would sell some coins.

Patience is virtue.. Never forget that...  Smiley You will earn lot more than what you could earn today when you keep it a few more months...It seems like the price is starting to go up now little by little and might be a sign...
macwika

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:39:36 AM

I think the price will trade between $400 to $450. So I will sell at $450 and buy back at $410 or lower.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:36:15 AM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?

no 450$ is not  huge price to be honest, price will be pretty huge soon, just wait till July for halving, i wait for halving to sell my coins, price will be very large then, maybe more than 800$

lots of people does mistakes like this and sells their coins at bad time, if you want lots of profit you shouldn't sell them now

they make the mistake to sell their coins too early and you know what happens after that? they buy back at a much higher price because they want to get rid of the horrible feeling that selling too early gives them. that's why the best option is to just hold all the coins that you have if you don't need the money any time soon.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:32:32 PM

they make the mistake to sell their coins too early and you know what happens after that? they buy back at a much higher price because they want to get rid of the horrible feeling that selling too early gives them. that's why the best option is to just hold all the coins that you have if you don't need the money any time soon.
Yeah your right but i think block halving is too far and if you want to make a profit you can some of your bitcoins dont sell all your bitcoin just some of them so that you can make a profit even a little.. and there's a chance that the price will decrease again back..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

Yeah your right but i think block halving is too far and if you want to make a profit you can some of your bitcoins dont sell all your bitcoin just some of them so that you can make a profit even a little.. and there's a chance that the price will decrease again back..
yes really a little patience to wait for prices to go down the better, so you do not need to panic buying now. because yeah block halving still long enough.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:18:14 AM

Truly selling your bitcoin at a price higher than $400 surely gives you a good profit, right now most had suggested to hold just for the reason of halving. On halving you might experience a very good profit than selling now.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:01:33 PM

Truly selling your bitcoin at a price higher than $400 surely gives you a good profit, right now most had suggested to hold just for the reason of halving. On halving you might experience a very good profit than selling now.

People buy or trade for bitcoins in many different rates and selling for $400 each brings no profit to them. Everything 500 and up should be considered a small/good profit but i hope too that the price will be increased at the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: