Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is the next president  (Read 3750 times)
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:25:52 AM

We can't deny this fact. He will run America and make it peaceful and prosperous again.
I will vote him and I'm proud of it.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:28:40 AM

Reserved to laugh at you if that actually happens

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:30:06 AM

We don't need to laugh my friend, let's make America great again  Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:47:50 AM

We don't need to laugh my friend, let's make America great again  Smiley
Hopefully  he won't go to Dallas.
Dick Trump

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

We can't deny this fact. He will run America and make it peaceful and prosperous again.

Anyone named Trump is good in my book.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:00:35 AM

To be clear, I'm not a fan of Trump and think it would be very bad for him to win.
That said, he's been underestimated at every step and exceeded everyone's expectations.  Not saying I like the guy at all, but I wouldn't underestimate his ability to motivate people to vote for him.
I think he's likely to get the Republican nomination.   Then, in a matchup versus Hillary, I would think he would be unbelievably nasty and would do his best to humiliate her and make her out to be a criminal.  This could seriously negative to turn people away from her and ruin her voter turnout.  He's also doing quite well with African Americans, which is solidly democrat usually, but could perhaps swing a bit in his favor.
I also think he'd clobber her in a debate, since debates are not really about the issues but more about personality and how dominating a person can be.
So, I think it's conceivable he's the next president.  Look out!
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:06:52 AM

I would love to see Trump get the job but I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed..
I do not agree with 100% of the things Trump says or stand for but many of the things he is bringing to the table I just feel are too good to be true..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
HWoodrow

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:39:29 AM

Trump is a good entrepeneur, but its politique is so aggressive and racist. Are you sure to want Trump for the next president of united states? The only thing that I like of Donald Trump is that he wants peace between USA and Russia.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:31:07 PM

Trump is a good entrepeneur, but its politique is so aggressive and racist. Are you sure to want Trump for the next president of united states? The only thing that I like of Donald Trump is that he wants peace between USA and Russia.

There is no denying that Trump is aggressive. For me, that is a good sign. Right now, the United States need a strong president, who is able to rule without being blackmailed or threatened. And I don't agree with your claim that he is racist. Give me some solid evidence, before painting him as a xenophobe and racist.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:40:49 PM

Donald Trump Teases a President Bid During a 1988 Oprah Show | The Oprah Winfrey Show | OWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

This is the definition of a focused mind.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:55:43 PM

Not only is Trump not racist, but the current wanna-be-black president is the absolute worst thing that ever happened to American blacks in the last hundred years.  They have suffered under his perverted visions.

That is not true of how Trump views the world or would implement policy.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

If Trump wins!! it will provide good evidence of what % of Americans lack decency and good judgment..

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:41:53 PM

If Trump wins!! it will provide good evidence of what % of Americans lack decency and good judgment..

What country are you from so I can google how decent you are, looking at your masters...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:43:46 PM

So what will be your "judgement" if the American public vote in Hillary for the post of the POTUS in 2016? A majority of the Americans lack commonsense, morality and survival skills? If Trump is being hated so much by the extreme left-wing bigots, then for sure he must be doing something good for the American people.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

Researches show that %50 of American people is embarrassed if Trump will be the President. I guess you are in the other half.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:42:29 PM

Ecuador uses the US dollar for money. Mompiche has wonderful beaches and surfs. Then there is Vilcabamba in the south, where people live to 125 y.o. quite frequently (relative to the U.S.).

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/ecuador.htm

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/ecuador/

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

Researches show that %50 of American people is embarrassed if Trump will be the President. I guess you are in the other half.
Researches?

What do those "researches" show about how many people are embarrased by Obaby currently?
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:57:50 PM

Poll: 'Liar' Most Frequently Associated Word With Hillary Clinton

Quinnipiac asked 1,563 voters and reported only the words that were said at least five times.

So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar’

Clinton can’t shake the reputation that she’s hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

-----------------------------------------
I guess you are in the other group...

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:02:49 PM

Trump is quite an honest person. So he will not be the next president of US. He some times speak out his mind.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:36:06 PM

Researches?

What do those "researches" show about how many people are embarrased by Obaby currently?

I don't know. I read Trump research and I wrote to Trump thread. I don't know why you try me to post off-topic reply here. This thread is nothing about Obama or other presidents, it's about Trump. If you are really curious I can find that research again, I just need to search for it again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: