Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRESSURE BFL TO WORK FASTER  (Read 1410 times)
61197da925c1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:50:31 PM

Can we all agree to send emails and call them about our 2-3 month late BFL ASIC units?

I'm sure it will place pressure on them if we all did it en masse?

I can't believe the lard asses even considered having a Christmas party considering how late they were.

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 -  *Link Removed*  ``````
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:52:52 PM

There's not much they can do if they are waiting on the chip foundry.
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:13:15 PM

Seems like a waste of time.

If your not happy waiting, you could just request your refund. That would show them you were serious.

It would bump my place in line, maybe

From Jody's Blog

"Josh posted last night the most recent update about our ASIC chip. As we have been gearing up to get the first products out this month, the chip foundry is still tweaking. This delays our ship date until after the holidays. Now our families will have the burden of having us all at home to celebrate with them. We are trying not to be discouraged. If we have extended our date beyond your ability to stick with us, we at Customer Service are ready to refund money for those who want to get out of the line. "

61197da925c1 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:20:45 PM

That's your opinion.

And of course it works, the only other course of action is to sue.

Try not to speak to me without proper legal advice.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:22:10 PM

Try not to speak to me without proper legal advice.
LOL...
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:23:09 PM

U Funny. I'll say what I like.

EDIT: I called my Lawyer, He said you can go F*** Yourself

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:03:12 PM

That's your opinion.

And of course it works, the only other course of action is to sue.

You can not break the laws of physics no matter how many emails you send to BFL.

If the masks are not done (and this is what this looks like) then the laws of physics dictate that you will have to wait another 30 days for the chips to be done.

Actually you will very likely have to wait even longer then that, way longer, but please don't read this sentence, as I don't want to make you sad so shortly before Christmas.
destruct

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:11:46 PM

Alright,

So I called up my lawyer for you and he said you can do nothing legally against them and it's very very clearly stated you can just get a refund whenever you want.. So do that.

Otherwise, they aren't a big box american retailer so they give 0 f*cks about you

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:14:31 PM

Where is it very very clearly stated that you can get a refund whenever you want?

61197da925c1 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:20:04 PM

shut the fuck up moronic american freaks of nature

OF COURSE I CAN SUE, there are laws against promising to deliver something on a specific date and not delivering on time, and especially about being months late, RETARDS. and nobody gives a fuck if they care or not, I'm still going to get my money's worth for their fuck ups.

creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:25:18 PM

He/she needs cranberry juice...NOW!

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:35:59 PM

Now that's not very nice calling me an American. Where do they teach you these words anyway?
destruct

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:37:59 PM

@creativex seem you can't read the third post..

From Jody's Blog

"Josh posted last night the most recent update about our ASIC chip. As we have been gearing up to get the first products out this month, the chip foundry is still tweaking. This delays our ship date until after the holidays. Now our families will have the burden of having us all at home to celebrate with them. We are trying not to be discouraged. If we have extended our date beyond your ability to stick with us, we at Customer Service are ready to refund money for those who want to get out of the line. "

and no you can't sue. When you pre-ordered at no point did they say "on December 2nd you will have you device in your hand" get your head of your ass. Games, cars, movies, cell phones... god damn everything gets delayed for various reasons. So stop being a worthless piece of shit to humanity and get your refund if you're unhappy other GFTO

--- on an mostly unrelated note.. pretty sure most of us aren't american.

creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:42:07 PM

I've seen the BFL sockpuppet posts. They're completely meaningless when they contradict official BFL policy. You ARE aware of BFL official refund policy are you not? ...do you really believe that BFL_Jody<insert random name here>'s forum posts legally trump BFL's own policy faq?

destruct

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:46:03 PM

I've seen the BFL sockpuppet posts. They're completely meaningless when they contradict official BFL policy. You ARE aware of BFL official refund policy are you not? ...do you really believe that BFL_Jody<insert random name here>'s forum posts legally trump BFL's own policy faq?

Having been reading their forums for about a month.. It seems everyone that requests a refund gets it.

I have seen the refund policy posted on their main website which makes it confusing.. but if you're complaining here.. chances are you've taken a look at their forums that say you can get a refund whenever.. So if the OP bothered at all he could get his refund.

creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:49:38 PM

Yep, refunds are working just fine...for now, but official policy can be enforced at any time, and official policy is no refunds until January 1, 2013. I find that generally when things are more confusing than they need to be there's a reason for it.

Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:08:34 PM

OF COURSE I CAN SUE, there are laws against promising to deliver something on a specific date and not delivering on time, and especially about being months late, RETARDS. and nobody gives a fuck if they care or not, I'm still going to get my money's worth for their fuck ups.

My lawyer advised me to advise you to wash the sand out of your vagina, woman.

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:17:56 PM

and no you can't sue. When you pre-ordered at no point did they say "on December 2nd you will have you device in your hand" get your head of your ass. Games, cars, movies, cell phones... god damn everything gets delayed for various reasons. So stop being a worthless piece of shit to humanity and get your refund if you're unhappy other GFTO

Inaba Junior?  Cheesy
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:33:17 PM

Having been reading their forums for about a month.. It seems everyone that requests a refund gets it.

I have seen the refund policy posted on their main website which makes it confusing.. but if you're complaining here.. chances are you've taken a look at their forums that say you can get a refund whenever.. So if the OP bothered at all he could get his refund.
Bottom line is, the official policy on refunds stands.  For now, they are issuing refunds to everyone who asks.  But Josh made it clear that they can choose to revert back to the official policy at any time and stop issuing refunds.  Of course, whether a court of law would let them get away with that is a whole 'nother story.  Wink
Chief Satangkai

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:36:11 PM

Go smoke a f´king peace pipe, man!   Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: