Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NZBS.ORG accounts - 75$ each. - NZB.to - 15$ - GingaDaddy.com - 20$  (Read 20171 times)
shep

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:20:33 PM

what are these sites for? do they index nzbs, or do they provide usenet access?

They're nzb index sites. Seller is unwilling to confirm accounts prior to payment though. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:40:37 PM

I just "confirmed" it for you.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:26:06 AM

Please contact me if any problems, troubles, misunderstandings.
If you want refund for any reason, I will refund all your money I promise, I will not scam you.
If you feel like the deal was not right tell me to send your money back.
You really have nothing to loose by buying from me. That's the most important principle I run my business on. You can ask for refund at any time, for any reason, you can cancel the transaction and give me the account back to get your money back.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:55:37 AM

Please understand that it will take me more time to get more dognzb accounts. I sold some but now I ran out of them, it seems increasingly difficult to get them because my contacts have trouble acquiring them because they also sold most of them, they are going on short supply and also because one of them got sick and he won't be online for 2 days because he is in hospital. When he gest back he said he will give me a few accounts in exchange for other things I trade with him.
Due to a HUGE waiting list and short supply, I am extremely sorry to inform everyone that the price for DOGNZB has been increased to 30$. I will not be able to sell it cheaper than this, because I don't have as many accounts as you guys need. But if you want to buy it for 30$ and you are on the waiting list I will do my best to get you an account. Even for 30$ I CANNOT fully guarantee I can get an account for all of you.
So I just want to say that if you are on the waiting list I CANNOT FULLY guarantee I will get back to you and sell you an account, sorry about this but I am doing my best to get you an account.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:02:02 PM

Due to VERY HIGH DEMAND, nzbs price has been increased from 10$ to 20$. I never wanted to increase the price but there are WAY too many people who want to buy it. I was overwhelmed by the amount of people who want to buy it and I had to increase the price.
I GREATLY APPOLOGISE FOR EVERYONE, I DID NOT WANT TO INCREASE THE PRICE, I WANTED TO KEEP IT AT 10$ AS LONG AS I COULD. BUT NOW TOO MANY PEOPLE CONTACTED ME.

Please note the price will be increased starting this moment. But if you sent me private message before I posted this message the price is still the same for you (10$)
Thank you for understanding me and I am very sorry for this event that I had to raise the price but my contacts also are running out of accounts to give me to sell (I trade with other people different torrent trackers and such for this nzbs accounts).

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:43:12 PM

Whoops, I recommended you to many people on the forums, and now ya flat out Cheesy

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:13:18 PM

It's not my fault, the demand/supply problem is here. I don't have 1000 accounts to sell. I can't get them fast enough if they continue to buy like this.
Who really wants nzbs.org will pay the 20$.

I promise I will not increase the price above 20$.
This is once in a lifetime payment. You get the account for life and I will refund your money if there are any problems. I hope you understand.

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:31:36 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 03:00:02 AM by honest bob

I bought from torac, great transaction. Thanks torac!
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:02:31 PM

This apply only for new customers, who bought already or who contacted me before I increased the price they don't need to pay me anything more than what we agreed on.

For various reasons I had to increase the price for NZBS.ORG from 20$ to 40$.
For the same reasons I had to increase the price of dognzb.cr to 70$. - Looks very high price, but if you want it that's the price. I do not force you to buy, so don't cry to me, it is not like I steal your money.

I do not need to explain myself to anyone why I increased the price, I do not force you to buy, if you feel my price is not good, buy it from me at 40$ each and resell them for 10$ each to others. Or provide everyone with a cheaper way of getting nzbs.org. DO NOT WORRY THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WILLING TO BUY IT, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVIDE NZBS CHEAPER AT THE MOMENT, I SOLD TOO MANY AND NOW I HAVE TOO SHORT SUPPLY, MY CONTACTS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME MEETING THE DEMAND THEREFORE I HAD TO INCREASE THE PRICE AGAIN. BE HAPPY THERE IS A WAY TO GET INTO NZBS OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN.

I understand your frustation on this price, I appologise for it, but I am not a charity organisation.

Please note that in the future, if demand keeps increasing and my supply keeps going lower and lower I will increase price again.

Thank you for agreeing with me and understanding that this is capitalism supply/demand and there is no other way around it!

If you want to be refunded at any time for any reason let me know.
Please contact me if there are any problems or if you have any questions.
My yahoo and e-mail where you can also contact me : tminatorz@yahoo.com
Thank you very much! I really appreciate you being my customer, it means very much for me. I have the utmost respect for you!
Enjoy!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:56:32 PM

Everyone who bought nzbs from me before with 10$ or 20$ was very LUCKY. I had more accounts back then and sold almost 20 or more in just 2 days and now I have only a few left that is why I must increase price!

Price changed again from 40$ to 80$ for nzbs.
Price for dognzb.cr changed to 400$. Please understand that I cannot provide you even for this price even if you want to buy it. You will have to wait on the waiting list until I can get you an account. I already have 20 people or more who are waiting to buy it.

Feel like my price is too much? Why don't you sell them cheaper ?!

Prices changed, you are not forced to buy them, I will try contact you guys on the waiting list about dognzb when I can get it. Sorry for the price increase, I will contact you and if you want to buy it fine, if not still fine with me, I will sell it to another guy, but do not PM me crying about the price or do not PM me saying you do not want to buy anymore, I don't care, I don't have time and I don't want to be flooded with your private messages saying to remove you from the list. Be patient, I will contact you and you can refuse me when I contact you to buy it.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:33:54 PM

This is your last chance to buy nzbs.org account. I will run out of them soon, I won't be able to get one for all of you anymore, there are too many buyers. Price is now 80$.
Thank you very much to all my previous customers, I have the utmost respect for you!
I had many buyers and nobody scammed me, everyone was very fair and they were very trusted and nice to deal with. Thank you very much to everyone.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:34:14 PM

I managed to get several more accounts. Price for nzbs lowered from 80$ to 50$. Price is now set to 50$.

Thank you very much!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:18:07 PM

I got more accounts, price lowered from 50$ to 45$.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:44:30 PM

Thread bumped all the way to the top.
For previous buyers : Please contact me if there is any problems with what you bought. Please don't cry in this thread, instead, ask me for refund in private and I will refund all your money.
Thank you very much!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:52:38 AM

If you pay me with bitcoins then I will donate 10% of all the profit to bitcointalk.org forum, for the future development of this forum, for creating something bigger than all of us, for the future of bitcoin, for freedom. I will show you proof of my donations.

Total donations thanks to everyone who bought so far from me : 10.00000 BTC.
Proof of donating the 10 BTC is my donator title. That way you know I do not lie of donating the 10 BTC. I will show you transactions for all donations after this 10 BTC donation.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:06:46 AM

Thank you very much to everyone! Looking forward to lowering prices and increasing supply for current things I have for sale and also getting new things to sell for you.
Enjoy my service and thank you for being my customer!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 12:05:39 PM

Everything is running smooth so far.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 03:46:56 PM

I will also add more nzb sites very soon, they will be cheaper than the ones currently listed in this thread. Please check thread again. Their price will range from 5$ to 20$ or something similar.[/B]

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:27:50 PM

2 people told me in a private message they just got disabled, I gave them another account now for free, if it won't work out for them fine I will refund their money. If this happened to you also please contact me in a private message to refund your money or to give you another account for free.
Please do not spam my thread about this, send me a private message to sort you out by refunding or giving you another account for free. This can happen.

Try clearing browser cookies and cache and maybe use another IP on the new account I give you.
Let me know, I am waiting if there will be any problems just contact me please.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:46:03 AM

Please contact me in private message if you have problems with the account I sold you to give you another account for free or to refund your money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: