Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NZBS.ORG accounts - 75$ each. - NZB.to - 15$ - GingaDaddy.com - 20$  (Read 20175 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:43:25 AM

Please check the thread later again.
I will add more NZB sites, cheap and good ones.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:09:17 PM

In case of any problems or questions please contact me for further clarifications.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:04:23 PM

Added a cheaper NZB site :
GingaDaddy.com - 20$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it.

I will add more cheaper than this soon.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 11:15:10 PM

Contact me if any questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 12:12:29 AM

Added : GingaDaddy.com invite - 30$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it. - This is invite, you can sign-up your own account and password

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 03:55:30 PM

Looking forward for new deals!
Previous customers please contact me if you have any problems or questions.
Thank you very much!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 07:41:41 PM

I am running out of NZBS accounts. I have only a few left. I will soon be out of stock. The price will stay at 45$ for the next 3 accounts, I will increase it to 60$ for the next 3 accounts then I will be out of stock for at least a week I think.

About dognzb : Please understand that I am doing the best I can to get some accounts there to sell to you, you keep asking me but you have to be patient for me to get it.

About : nzb.su : I will get this soon

About : gingadaddy - I added this recently, I have accounts there for 20$ and invites there for 30$. This NZB site is awesome!
I have now lowered the price for gingadaddy to 15$ per account and 20$ per invite.
Good luck to everyone.
Please contact me if you have any problems or questions.
I will soon add more NZB sites to this thread, please check it later again.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:45:19 PM

Now you get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:26:39 AM

So far so good. If you have any questions let me know.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 01:03:54 AM

Thank you very much to everyone!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:31:23 AM

I sold all the nzbs.org accounts I had for the moment, I will get more soon, in 3-5 days or so.
I will add more NZB sites soon.
The only site available for sell in this thread at the moment is gingadaddy.com
I will add more as soon as possible!

About DOGNZB... Please be patient, I am still working on it!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:33:50 AM

If you have any questions just send me a private message.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:44:19 AM

Added : nzb.to account - 15$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:01:52 AM

what kind of language is NZB.to?
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:50:10 AM

It's the German kind.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:47:42 PM

NZB.to and GingaDaddy.com is still available.

NZBS.org is out of stock for the moment.
I am still working on getting more dognzb, please be patient, I will inform you all if I am succesful.

DaKrazie1

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:43:23 PM

Just wanna say that dealing with torac has been extremely satisfactory. I had an issue with the NZBS.org account I purchased, and he offered a replacement, along with a GingaDADDY.com invite. Buy with extreme confidence, he'll work with you to resolve any issues if you do run into any.

I know I'm new here, but just wanted to give a vote of confidence for what it's worth.  Cheesy
fsgr

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:02:33 AM

Just so you know all accounts bought from this guy will be banned.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:51:48 PM

why is that?
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:57:16 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 05:21:25 PM by torac

He is probably a staff at NZBS trying to scare you from not buying. He doesn't know anything. Only 10-50% will be banned. Money will be refunded. The other 50% will be fine.

I already sold 60 accounts, 10 were banned. No refunds required because I gave them other accounts. And if needed money can be refunded no problem at all.
Thank you very much !

NZBS.ORG is out of stock at the moment, if you are interested in buying it you will have to be on the waiting list for it aswell.
About DOGNZB please understand that I am doing my best to fill the demand. But you have to wait.

Thank you very much DaKrazie1 for the feedback, I greatly appreciate it!
If others who bought from me can post a feedback that would be great, I sold 50 accounts but I got like 3-4 feedbacks in my thread, feedback is optional, but it helps me a lot. Thank you very much to everyone either way!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: