Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my BTC  (Read 2479 times)
WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:15:57 PM

If I were you, depending on the amount of Bitcoin available you have, you could invest it into buying mining equipments and see results in the long run and at the same time help the community by making a contribution for making transactions get the needed confirmation as well while earn few amounts daily.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

I have done some lending on poloniex and I feel that is pretty safe but you only get about 0.0135% interest per day on there standard loans..

I have really played with it a lot and have actually found a way to pretty much double your earnings with it by taking advantage of how the polo bot works with your loans on autorenew. It takes about .25BTC for the method to work best but the method will help if you have less than that but you reach the full effect with around .25BTC in lending with deminishing returns after that but the method still beats standard loans not using the method for more BTC invested.

It is actually pretty simple... Do you want to know?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

If I were you, depending on the amount of Bitcoin available you have, you could invest it into buying mining equipments and see results in the long run and at the same time help the community by making a contribution for making transactions get the needed confirmation as well while earn few amounts daily.

I agree mining is an option. And if you are lazy you can even try cloud mining.
But it will take some time to get adjusted to the 'rules'

If you are not sure try to buy bitcoin and hold them for the future.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:34:37 PM

Cloud mining is something i can't advice, but holding bitcoin has ene profitable for me and many others.
Even if you bought it high like f.e. 460 USD, you can wait a few years and you will get your full investment back..

Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:35:41 PM

Where can I invest BTC? Must be reliable...

Investing in a bankroll of a gambling site is a good idea because people constantly lose.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:03:00 PM

Where can I invest BTC? Must be reliable...

Services that claim that they will give you interest when you deposit are simply a lie and a scam , so don't use them .
I personally consider Bitcoin as an investment it self however it's for long term , you can start buying , hold for few years and then finally rise when the price is UP .
You still can start your own Bitcoin project with your bitcoins and try to make profit from it (running a faucet for example or something) .

Not all. I don't think haobtc interest wallets, or financing options are lies or scams but risky? Yes.  Investing BTC is a risk whether you go for interest bearing wallets, or mining hardware you have the chance to lose it all.  If you don't want to risk losing your coins then you might as well tuck them away in a paper wallet, or at least a multi sig vault.

coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:29:57 PM

If you are asking for sites to invest in , I recommend you to stay away from these type of sites which is often ponzi schemes and scam .
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:16:46 AM

If you are asking for sites to invest in , I recommend you to stay away from these type of sites which is often ponzi schemes and scam .

He want to invest his BTC on reliable sites. Better don't invest in any ponzi schemes, where they offer very attractive interest but at the end you lose you investment itself.

In this forum there couple of good gambling sites are there, where they accept investment but it also comes with risks because if gambling house lose money than you also will lose you're money. So not 100% safe investment.

You can also lend you're btc with proper collateral, which gives you some interest but don't lend any one without collateral.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:25:40 AM

If you invest to any site you will be scam in the end.
so its better to keep it and wait for the price increase.
or you may try trading but its risky..

hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:07:22 AM

Altcoins? You'll profit fast, although it's high risk.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:28:49 AM

He want to invest his BTC on reliable sites. Better don't invest in any ponzi schemes, where they offer very attractive interest but at the end you lose you investment itself.

In this forum there couple of good gambling sites are there, where they accept investment but it also comes with risks because if gambling house lose money than you also will lose you're money. So not 100% safe investment.

You can also lend you're btc with proper collateral, which gives you some interest but don't lend any one without collateral.

If you're thinking of lending why not try out LoanBase? They're strict about loans nowadays, from what I saw in their site a while ago they're not allowing us to choose the loans we invest unto but we can only pick from their investment 'categories.' They'd spread the risk for you according to what you can take.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:42:34 AM

Well since I see this thread s not going to be closed, here is something I consider interesting to invest in:

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

First round s been already finished and the second round s open.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:09:58 AM

I am trying to gather the sufficient amount of bitcoin (according to my planning) to start my trading career in binary options, because through my previous experience in forex trading I should not have many problems to succeed in binary options, and perhaps it is one of the best alternatives to invest your bitcoins with good chances to increase your capital.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

If you invest to any site you will be scam in the end.
so its better to keep it and wait for the price increase.
or you may try trading but its risky..

That's right, nowadays too many investment which based on ponzi scheme. Investment to your wallet to hold until price rise is the best choice I think, because bitcoin is like commodity, the volatile is always be.
Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:20:26 PM

Holding is already an investment. If I were you I would do just that. You can make profits of just holding for now.
Who knows how many profits you are able to make in just a couple of months.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:29:29 PM

Holding is much better then investing because currently many sites working for scams only so if you don't want to lost your hard earned money then just keep and watch the price of bitcoin as its reach to targeted then sell this best option right now
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:42:20 PM

All investment all risky, because at least in every investment you lend money to another one. And in lending you could find a lot of scammer or simply you could find a business that at begin work well, but after some times could go out of business for many reason.  Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 12:50:52 PM

All investment all risky, because at least in every investment you lend money to another one. And in lending you could find a lot of scammer or simply you could find a business that at begin work well, but after some times could go out of business for many reason.  Smiley

I do not agree with every things...because "not all"

If I programme systems it is because the systems I programme do not existe otherwhere.

With my last system you do not lend...you buy.
Buying and lending is not the same.
Of course I can be a scammer...I agree.

BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:20:18 PM

If I programme systems it is because the systems I programme do not existe otherwhere.

Of course I can be a scammer...I

Then you could call it gambling. Is the same.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 01:32:24 PM

Of course I can be a scammer...I

Then you could call it gambling. Is the same.

yes it is like gambling...if you do it for a game...
but for me after an investment you wait for an dividend...a real dividend...with ponzi shemes you have not a real dividend.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: