Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch for this imitated blockchain site bilockchain.info/  (Read 619 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:15:20 PM

When I google for blockchain.info this site is the one showing on the searches they are shown as ads by google
http://bilockchain.info/ it imitated blockchain precisely you might think it is the real blockchain site any body here have access the site before what is your opinion on this

WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Well its a mirror site but I doubt it's a official mirror so people should definitely avoid using it as entering it might also lead to giving away their passwords and hackers would easily use it so avoidance is a must here and also this should be reported to the scam accusation to help let the word out as it clearly shows whoever created it, it has plans on stealing people wallets.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:24:30 PM

Fucking Phising .I'm reporting this website to blockchain moderators .Thanks a lot for sharing the info!
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:27:38 PM

you can not close the site just be aware of it thanks
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:27:40 PM

When I google for blockchain.info this site is the one showing on the searches they are shown as ads by google
http://bilockchain.info/ it imitated blockchain precisely you might think it is the real blockchain site any body here have access the site before what is your opinion on this

This is just one of the many phishing pages that pop up from time to time. Always ensure that you are actually connected to the real blockchain.info to avoid giving your credentials to people that will steal your coins. Don't store more than trivial amounts of BTC on blockchain.info - use a local wallet or another cold storage method.

I personally do not reccomend using blockchain.info at all. The price of convenience is decreased security.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:34:00 PM

Fucking Phising .I'm reporting this website to blockchain moderators .Thanks a lot for sharing the info!
They are being placed as ads by google adwords so it is indeed misleading for searches every body who are using blockchain should take heed in this the real blockchain display a green favicon and they are always on https: unlike this phishing site where the security is very low i just wonder how many blockchain users have this phishing site fooled

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:03:38 PM

It is a bad fake imitation. Not for the page which appear when click the link given by OP. But very easily understandable that is a phishing site. Don't work any other link except the link of the wallet. I cannot saw the quality of the page which open after clicked this link because my Kaspersky doesn't allow me qualifying this link as a dangerous one but I bet that the imitation would be perfect. If someone is not careful and don't have my Kaspersky can feed the shark.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:25:40 PM

Reporting to blockchain won't do anything, you need to report this to google so they remove it from their search results and ads.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:27:29 PM

Reporting to blockchain won't do anything, you need to report this to google so they remove it from their search results and ads.

It's still available in a ton of other search engines. Sure, most people use Google, but believe it or not, some people use bing, and some other people that want increased privacy use stuff like start page, duckduckgo, etc.. so it would still show up there. The site has to go down.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

It's still available in a ton of other search engines. Sure, most people use Google, but believe it or not, some people use bing, and some other people that want increased privacy use stuff like start page, duckduckgo, etc.. so it would still show up there. The site has to go down.
Unfortunately you can't force anyone to shut down the site. All you can do is report it to as many places as possible so that those search engines no longer display the site in their results and that browsers and antivirus software will warn you if you visit the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: