Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign manager! NO MAX PARTICIPANTS - Fast.  (Read 1771 times)
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:40:18 AM

Suddenly this few days.. Bitcointalk have alot new wanna be campaign manager lol.
Saw few new thread people want to be campaign manager..
Well good luck Wink

Robertt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:46:00 AM

Bump, still available for this.
Ignore the rates in the OP, they are overpriced. PM me if you're interested.
Thanks.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:12:37 PM

#throwback
Still available for jobs, finished the last campaign so I have much more time on my hands.
If you're worried about funds, don't worry. I won't ask to hold anything, you can hold them yourself or find an escrow :-)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

Robertt was my campaign manager on humanresources signature campaign and he is accurate on the counting of my post,I think it is up to program owner if he wants to hire him,let's give a fresh face a chance every one deserve one

Robertt (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:04:46 AM

Robertt was my campaign manager on humanresources signature campaign and he is accurate on the counting of my post,I think it is up to program owner if he wants to hire him,let's give a fresh face a chance every one deserve one

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like most campaigns are being managed by the owners or more trusted users.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:12:13 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like most campaigns are being managed by the owners or more trusted users.

Yup, if you want to manage a campaign you should be more competitive and active compared to the other managers Wink
Maybe suggest and persuade the owner to open a campaign here with you as the managers Tongue
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:47:36 AM

From his previous human resources record, in the ~three weeks that he was working as the signature campaign manager, he managed to pay the second payment late, and pay the last one more than half a week after GianLuca paid on his own human resources campaign. I don't see how he can manage a campaign with no limits when it took so long for him to manage one with less than thirty people.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:50:10 AM

From his previous human resources record, in the ~three weeks that he was working as the signature campaign manager, he managed to pay the second payment late, and pay the last one more than half a week after GianLuca paid on his own human resources campaign. I don't see how he can manage a campaign with no limits when it took so long for him to manage one with less than thirty people.

Hey mate, stop spamming for your signature please.
Thanks. First of all, I specifically stated that I was going to be away so obviously I would be a few days late.
Obviously when I'm at home I can do it quickly, but when something happens what the hell do you expect me to do. I don't see you doing a better job.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:51:41 AM

lol sometime back he was a well known hacker on this forum.Leeches be everywhere on the forum.Not surprise to see this newbies pretending to be hackers/exceptional managers/hardcore programmers/mind blowing hilarious personalities who would put Einstein to shame with their skills.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:53:16 AM

lol sometime back he was a well known hacker on this forum.Leeches be everywhere on the forum.Not surprise to see this newbies pretending to be hackers/exceptional managers/hardcore programmers/mind blowing hilarious personalities who would put Einstein to shame with their skills.

I hope you enjoy the few cents you get from your campaign.
Hacking a cell phone isn't very hard, especially if the person has access to the phone.
You my friend are a moron who thinks that hackforums is the home of the real hackers.
I'm not a hardcore programmer, I'm not the best hacker. But I was offering what I do now which is probably more than you do/ever will.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:39:46 AM

I don't think they will trust any Jr. Member...although rank mean nth to me, it does when involved money concern 
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:50:52 AM

I hope you enjoy the few cents you get from your campaign.
Hacking a cell phone isn't very hard, especially if the person has access to the phone.
You my friend are a moron who thinks that hackforums is the home of the real hackers.
I'm not a hardcore programmer, I'm not the best hacker. But I was offering what I do now which is probably more than you do/ever will.

It's not nice to trash talk other members of this forum. It is true that you were advertising yourself as a prominent hacker, although I haven't seen any proof of you actually hacking anything, only offering your services, which most declined.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:54:57 AM

You have done nothing toward the bitcoin cause except except trying to sell your "services", and most of your posts are in digital goods and services last time I checked.

Also, 900 posts in a short span of 60 active days shouts out SPAMMER to me. You've even applied for multiple campaigns and hilariously failed.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4436

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:10:24 AM

You have done nothing toward the bitcoin cause except except trying to sell your "services", and most of your posts are in digital goods and services last time I checked.

Also, 900 posts in a short span of 60 active days shouts out SPAMMER to me. You've even applied for multiple campaigns and hilariously failed.
Not trying to hijack the topic or anything because i agree with this but look at yourself as well. You just posted back to back in a topic to get 2 post credits for your sig campaign when you could have edited the prior post. Pot callin the kettle black huh

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:28:55 AM

Not trying to hijack the topic or anything because i agree with this but look at yourself as well. You just posted back to back in a topic to get 2 post credits for your sig campaign when you could have edited the prior post. Pot callin the kettle black huh

He's a huge hypocrite lmao
@Montt You're calling me a spammer, when really you're the one with more than 10 alt accounts that you're farming for potential activity. If I was a spammer, why haven't I been banned?
If I was a spammer, why are none of my posts one liners?
Go back to farming your other accounts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: