Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now...  (Read 14781 times)
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:03:31 PM

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming  Undecided

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:04:41 PM

Even with the drop, I doubt it will go lower that $400. Nothing to worry about

Hm, you might have to rethink that theory of yours, we re getting close.

Well, we did see a tremendous increase at the start of December. It's likely that now that the holiday season is passing, people are beginning to sell off. The drop probably also incentivizes more people to panic sell.

:/

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:09:15 PM

Well, we did see a tremendous increase at the start of December. It's likely that now that the holiday season is passing, people are beginning to sell off. The drop probably also incentivizes more people to panic sell.

:/

How come price drops give incentives to people to panic sell? I don't see any good for the people who sold at all especially with a panic, all I can see are people willing to buy during this current price drops. Sub-$400 is possible, though it's kinda hard to reach that range.

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:10:21 PM

Price actually are dropped to 410$. I expect that price tomorrow will be 380$. What's happen? Hope that there isn't any bad news. But usually this happen every starts of year, price drop and then rise Smiley

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:12:10 PM

Healthy correction.. I can see it hard bottoming at about $360.. I don't trade fiat, but if I did, I'd get my buys in at $362.50-$365

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:19:47 PM

Been offline for a few days and quite surprised to see Bitcoin rate drops at $417 (preev) or maybe lower than that. Looks like this is the start of it's downtrend since we don't expect any event that will help pump the price of Bitcoin.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:42:15 PM

I have seen people saying the price will go above $500 for Christmas and looks like it has taken a completely opposite route.  Maybe it will reach new heights in 2016 after the halving.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:42:42 PM

Bitcoin price fall to 425$ Shocked Shocked Shocked for 1 BTC.. Please share your thoughts about this price fall to know all.
very unexpected, towards the end of year, bitcoin started collapsed, i also do not know what's wrong and what the problem is, if someone know what causes of that, please pm me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

It fell by almost $60 which is a huge drop in just a day as the price since 3-4 days was $440-$465 and suddenly it just fell. I hope there are equal number of buyers too compared to sellers in the market to maintain this price.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:48:20 PM

That is not a sign of worry actually yesterday we had Christmas and after 5 days we will be new year so that some people are selling to get money to celebrate that upcoming new year but i think price will be remain above $400 till end of this month and than will go to up again around $450-$500 into next month.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:03:55 PM

This is bitcoin and it is normal to see a rise of 50$ or same drop in couple of hours.I am not taking it seriously because there is still lot more till we will see real stability in price of Bitcoin.May be in couple of years it will be predictable now it is trend in Bitcoin to see this higher rise/drop.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:12:44 PM

Now Bitcoin is being traded somewhere at an average price of 415 $.If we recall our memories a week ago happened same and price reversed from 405$ and then we saw over 455$.We should get used with this dramatic changes in price now.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:15:47 PM

Now Bitcoin is being traded somewhere at an average price of 415 $.If we recall our memories a week ago happened same and price reversed from 405$ and then we saw over 455$.We should get used with this dramatic changes in price now.
Agreed with both of you.This is why I really dont care about price as they are unpredictable.All depends on big investors when they feel they drive price according to their needs.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:20:43 PM

BTC-E was very close to going sub $400, but not many traders take that exchange too seriously. Bitfinex $405!! That was close. I hope the dumping is done now. The price went down more than 10% today, it's enough.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:34:05 PM

That is true, but even at this price I am enjoying profits and I wish that it should reach $1000 mark but even if it remains stable at this price that is good news for me but there will more price fluctuations in the price of btc in coming months for sure and that would be the best time to buy when prices goes down and sell when the prices goes high and need to follow this cycle timely to earn good and quick profits.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:40:10 PM

Well we've seen the charts like this every year, there's a correction and then the market continues on as normal. We have to wait and see what happens after the sell off, that will give us a better indication of what is going to happen in the coming year.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:50:13 PM

Just idiots selling their Bitcoin to buy crap due the consumerist Christmas tradition. Once it's over, the sharks will come and get all of the cheap BTC, and by cheap BTC I mean low 400's.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:24:04 PM

I think it's time to invest in bitcoins price will be cross above 500$ soon..
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:31:06 PM

I think it's time to invest in bitcoins price will be cross above 500$ soon..

I am not buying at the moment. For me it is time to see what the market will do on monday. Do they accept it and do we see stability?
Or will they react by more selling or more buying?

For an amateur like me it's impossible to predict what will happen.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:39:06 PM

The price is always going up en down just enjoy this to buy some cheaper. Hope services will pay also more when the prices will be not that high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: